• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's Smash battle! Singles/Doubles/Crew Battle!!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I definitely would like to attend this, I won't know if I'm free until we're closer to the date though... But if I CAN, I'd give someone AT LEAST $20 for gas to and from if I could get a ride.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
TEE to the A TO THE ESSS TEE EEE WHYY

This tournament is hawt. Im going.

And 5%, wanna team team?

And SmashGOD, we should play. : )

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
I'm really excited by the response here. As in, completely stoked.

Remember, venue fee is an extra 3 bucks, but you get chips/candy+ drink, so it's all good.

Now, if only we can get SOVA and maybe PA to come...

Vist

Smash Champion
Renegade- do you guys still have those cheetos brand of hot fries? I saw them at the old lan center for the first time in years...soooooooo good

wow i'm hungry

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Well, I haven't been to a tourney since I joined smashboards and went to Chu's house. I kept trying(I'm sure many of you remember BOMB4 and Mild, aka Dlim, oh god that was embarassing >.<) and failing, but it's senior year, week after exams, and I have a car, so me and Rebel581 will hopefully come up. We can both bring Wiis(cubes) and but no Wii games since we only have one controller each.

I swear, this time I won't take money matches until I'm standing in the building. Except for Wife. I still wanna play you man.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Well, I haven't been to a tourney since I joined smashboards and went to Chu's house. I kept trying(I'm sure many of you remember BOMB4 and Mild, aka Dlim, oh god that was embarassing >.<) and failing, but it's senior year, week after exams, and I have a car, so me and Rebel581 will hopefully come up. We can both bring Wiis(cubes) and but no Wii games since we only have one controller each.

I swear, this time I won't take money matches until I'm standing in the building. Except for Wife. I still wanna play you man.

Yes ChRed to C3! Cmon you guys can do it!! Dlim.. haha

Remember what I said:

alt accounts are for losers

or somtin like that

apparently it was translated into dissing mild

:colorful:

FOB

Smash Ace
Renegade- do you guys still have those cheetos brand of hot fries? I saw them at the old lan center for the first time in years...soooooooo good

wow i'm hungry
DELICIOUS!!! They started to sell them at my school lunch cafeteria. They're amazing. ^_^
They make your fingers stickey though... :(

Renagade- Have you decided on the crew thing for Pre-arranged crews?

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Anybody wanna join the Peaches of VA for korean bbq after the crew battle?

Nothing is as good as korean bbq after a hard day's battle.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Anybody wanna join the Peaches of VA for korean bbq after the crew battle?

Nothing is as good as korean bbq after a hard day's battle.

Haha yea come~ the more is the merrier. :D Joe you get to pick the place! D: Preferly close? O.o; Aho seems to know alot about good places to eat.

aho43

Smash Lord
No, I'm sorry Mongolian BBQ just totally leaves Korean in the sauce.
What mongolian barbeque place have you been to? If you say BD's Mongolian BBQ in bethesda you are a certified moron. There are hardly any Mongolian BBQ places so I'm curious as to where you've had some. And what Korean BBQ places have you gone to?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I have no clue what either of them really are. I just like arguing, and I was bored. If you could point out some good places to go, I'd love to try them both, and then give you an honest opinion.

aho43

Smash Lord
there is woomi gan in silver spring, and woo lae oak in tysons corner for KBBQ. I really don't know of any mongolian bbq places. FYI mongolian bbq is alot like korean bbq, but without all the sidedishes and awesomeness.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
You know what gets me? For all of you people that haven't been to c3 before, barely any of you have locations under LOCATION.

Seriously people, that's not an extra place to get cute.... that's what you sig is for.

Ever think putting your location could be USEFUL? For people who may want to play smash w/ you?

Jeez.

And I went to a Mongolian BBQ recently here in Richmond, VA. It was fittingly called Genghis Kahn BBQ.

It ruled. I felt like I was of the horde myself.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Aw, you dont like my Piano Island reference? : (
I have no idea what piano island is.

And it's much more useful to find out where people are coming from to go to this tourney.

I'm REALLY trying to get groups from outside Nova/Dc/MD... like SOVA/NC/WV/DE/and PA to come. Can you guys work on that for me? Start posting in threads about this tournament.

Let's make it awesome!

Top Bottom