• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*1v1 Smash 64 Tournament, Taking Names Now...*

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
1v1 Smash Tournament w/ Prizes Click Here and Register (No Confirmation Email Required)

There is going to be a 1v1 Smash 64 Tournament online if anyone is interested. So far, the prize is going to be $25 and a custom designed shirt with whatever you want it to say. This would be a completely free entry fee, nothing to pay to enter the tournament, however only the first place person gets the goods.

Or this is the alternative...

You can put a small entry fee, such as like $5 or something cheap, and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place get prizes. For example, 1st place gets money AND a custom designed shirt, 2nd and 3rd place get some of the pot money.

Put your name down here if you are interested and also put your name that you use on Kaillera as well as contact information. Also choose which option you would like better as a first tournament and explain your reasoning.

Just in case you are doubtful, anyone who knows me knows that I wouldn't fool around with something like this. This is completely legit and iXi is getting expanded into many of the right places. Myself and MonGoLoiD iXi have already made big strides towards making this a popular thing for gamers of all kind, such as on Xbox Live, etc.. iXi Customs is our name and our .com sites should be up rather soon or within a few months. Still working out the kinks and other stuff, putting it all together nicely.

PS - Later on we'll be holding 2v2 and FFA tournaments, so be ready, find your partner and start practicing to own Le NEWBS! As well as having other clothing such as hoodies, long sleeves, hats, etc. to put your custom designs on :chuckle:

So GET READY AND PWN TEH NEWBZ0RZ OMGOMGOMG haha :lick:

~UNKNOWN iXi

luster

Smash Rookie
Sounds awesome! How do I play smash bros. for the 64 online? I think I have a disk with the emulator somewhere or can I just hook up my 64 somehow? I am new here, but LOVE smash. I would rather go for the free tourney setup. I don't really care if I win money. I just want some real good competition.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
the tournament discussion forums is not a good place to advertise a smash 64 tournament online.

This is for SSBM tournaments only, not SSB64

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom