• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

----------

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Shiri Combo Mk. II is beyond amazing! I now have to worship the temple of Yoshi after being blessed with that combo.

It was way too much fun playing against Shiri. He has barely scratched the surface with Yoshi and I can't wait to see what he will be doing later in tourney this weekend. You fools should come to Rochester, NY if you want to experience the **** firsthand. You seriously won't get any better Yoshi experience.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Just because I <3 you, Jile, I've uploaded some more matches to keep ya busy when you get started!

^____^

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Updated. More Yoshi goodness. I hope you're all enjoying these! ^___^

Kress

Smash Rookie
You should have used more tilts against snake. Besides, when you fight snake, you must ALWAYS hit and run (or connect another hit <_<), but which was the point on Dair-ing him when he was on the ground? He just jabs or tilts and he gets to connect much more damage ._. And granades = eggs. They explode in snake's hands, not in your face :D!
But the pika pika fight was a pretty good one.

D

Deleted member

Ok a few things:
More more more more egg lay!!! That is one of yoshis best moves, especially against snake, and it sets up perfectly for your good punishes of snake landing.

No standing grabs. They work sometimes, but if they dont work once, i wouldnt try again.
More dair when recovering.

You might wanna tell him to learn pivot grenades, they help when coming down vs yoshi.

Good work :)

Top Bottom