• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

. .

Conker1

Smash Ace
When Falco returns, he will likely have an entirely different move set. Maybe bird-based or something.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
While I don't think this demo left any hints to Falco, I do agree that Pikachu using Pichu's goggles is a little suspicious. While Pichu's chances were low anyway, I don't think this does them any favours. On the other hand, this in no way deconfirms Pichu either...

Arteen

Smash Lord
Good finds! I expect Pichu to come back in a pokeball, and nothing more.

When Falco returns, he will likely have an entirely different move set. Maybe bird-based or something.
I expect that his moveset will still be similar to his Melee moveset, just differentiated/Luigified even more. Besides, even though he's a bird, he can't play or anything. I don't think a bird moveset would suit him if it's any less superficial than renaming "Fire Fox" to "Fire Bird" (or Thunder Bird, lolz) or something along the lines of Falcon's ethereal phoenix punches. I don't want to see Falco hatching eggs or gliding or anything like that. Kazooie, on the other hand... :)

Metalknux

Smash Ace
I really want Falco in, but I don't think this is evidence. Besides, it would be best if he had a new original moveset. No laying eggs or pecking people, but it would be cool if he could glide.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This coming from a KIRBY player? Dude please, Kirby is such a crap character it doesn't even make sense you are talking down on a character.
Have you even played the kirby games? Kirby is an awesome character and totally deserving of Smash...Plus he's the very creation of Smash's creator and the entire game of Smash is based on a kirby game called Super Star...

...What has Pichu done again? Oh yeah...add a stupid pre-evolved form to pikachu that was completely unneccissary to begin with...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This coming from a KIRBY player? Dude please, Kirby is such a crap character it doesn't even make sense you are talking down on a character.
At least Kirby has ONE good performance under his belt with SSB64. What does Pichu have?

THE GOGG—!!!

. . . Oh, wait.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pichu looked cute wearing those little goggles...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hope he gets in just so you are wrong
The Pichu that was in Melee evolved to a Pikachu, that's why he has the goggles now...

...It's so obvious, he IS returning, just evolved.

The Pichu that was in Melee evolved to a Pikachu, that's why he has the goggles now...

...It's so obvious, he IS returning, just evolved.
Maybe Pichu went on a journey of enlightenment and gave his goggles to pikachu to prove he would be back?

>_>; Anyway sometimes i just hope some characters will be in to make people wrong

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
hmm. intersting, so then what happened to the original Pikachu?
...Terrible, horrible things...My stomach couldn't stand to look at the police report file...

...The only way they could tell it was him was because of the teeth on file...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm not feeling right in the Pokemon department. Is Sakurai limiting everything to 1st generation or something?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Maybe Pichu went on a journey of enlightenment and gave his goggles to pikachu to prove he would be back?
It's like Digimon.

Only, minus the journey of enlightenment part. And the part about him coming back.

Yeah, basically just the part about passing the goggles on. <_<

>_>; Anyway sometimes i just hope some characters will be in to make people wrong
That's the main reason I want Tom Nook in.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
even if it's the worst possible character anybody can think of and someone denies it?

...Terrible, horrible things...My stomach couldn't stand to look at the police report file...

...The only way they could tell it was him was because of the teeth on file...
oh my! what has Pikachu gotten himself into, bad pikachu!

even if it's the worst possible character anybody can think of and someone denies it?
Pichu isn't the worst possible character... Pichu's really cute and he represents the baby pokemon that they added in the second gen. We shouldn't take or add characters because they did badly in the games other wise kirby wouldn't be a playable character. Yeah but anyway i still hope he's in so you are wrong

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
hmm. intersting, so then what happened to the original Pikachu?
Yay Raichu confirmed! (actually that would be cool, Raichu would be more slower/heavier and could have more of a Mega Punch/Mega Kick + his crazy tail moveset)

Pichu, if he comes back i hope he isn't a clone.

Sniper Falco or Bazooka Falco would be cool and represent the other weaponary of Star Fox.

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
Thats what I thought too! But I want Falco in so bad, I feel like I'm speculating alittle too far sometimes XD

Top Bottom