• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/5/09 "Smashin Wit Out A Condom 5" all games

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'm not sure I'll be able to make this one. I think Finals will be around this time and I'll need the studying time for them.... although I am a procrastinator for life,... we'll see.

Renth

Smash Hero
12/5/09 The one I could possibly make it to (baby sitting johns) and people are laming out!?

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I should go toooo! :D

I wanna play some 64.

Maybe I'll work on unlocking everything, for some reason all my data got erased.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
bein bumped!!!!

so update this is gonna be ****...imma **** renth...even tho i dont play melee anymore its all brawl+ for me from here on out...but my doc will come out a few times cuz i still love melee dubs more than anything so im down for melee dubs

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ok got some big news this is still a go...but.....im goin to pensacola today on a bizness trip..and when i get back me and the GF goin on a cruise and im not sure what date it is but ill let yous no

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yo everyone in Tampa, we're brawling on Wednesday. No idea where, but somewhere in the Tampa area. Me, Scott, Polmex, and Wonderbread are already down. I'm gonna see if I can rent a room at USF. Stay tuned for Dizzytails.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well I think I can get a room for free at USF. I'd rather not pay 40$ just for a smashfest.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i am sir bumps-alot..

jus keepin this in the mind of the tampa smashers...and who ever else wants to tag along..yes theres housein jus not for the ***s...like polmex and lamugi...ok maybe lamugi that *** gota big ****.....no homo....

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
hmmmmm me and scidaddle on teams....thats to much **** at once...but im down b+ is gonna be fun..and melee is always fun ...me and scidaddles team is "Scidaddle Smashed Your Mom Wit Out A Condom At The Catalina Wine Mixer..POW POW"

Scidadle

Smash Champion
This is getting close.

Gonna be so much fun

BUT NO ONE IN TAMPA SEEMS TO WANT TO PLAY

(Polmex pick up your phone, Noel you're always busy, Gabe.... we must play)

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I HAS NO RIDEEE!!!!

But I'd LOVE to go play you, HTG, Rockcrock, ricky (we need to exchange notes!), renth, and all the other guys in gville

Gabe??? Wanna?

Renth

Smash Hero
This fest may be hard for me to full off, with baby sitting and me going home for christmas on the 12th. we'll see.

Top Bottom