• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[12/25] [Collection] Clowsui v. MW Players

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Going from the first vid / first match (against YbM) on Pokemon Stadium, it seems you don't know the ZSS match up well / your spacing is really off key. Would say you need to take more time in your aerial decisions, as they're mostly telegraphed (aggressive forward movements) that aren't very well spaced. ZSS charging a dsmash from 3 sword lengths away and then you getting hit by it after whiffing a fair :(

WHY DO PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT DOLPHIN SLASH OUT OF GRAB RELEASE ON MK WHEN THEY'RE 150% AT THE LEDGE!? MIKEHAZE?>!:!KP!K

Also you don't handle glide attack very well! But otherwise the way you play against MK is okay, bar the same aggressive spacing mistakes with aerials.

Need to tighten (REALLY BADLY) how you handle moves that outrange marth's anything... it's always head first (sword thrown out too early) or just letting yourself get hit by things. Try breverse counter.
While YbM may not be able to see you waiting for a dolphin slash opportunity, it was pretty obvious to me :p Careful with that.

clowsui

Smash Legend
thanks shaya =D a lot of spacing decisions are like...a hair off IMO and it's mostly because my marth experience is largely founded on wifi where i have to pre-emptively swing a lot. so most of this is just experience stuff, hopefully...but you and CJ said the same things pretty much about everything so this is useful

this thread will turn into the general clowsui thread later this week when i get more vids up! vs players closer to my level and y.b.m again i think.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Playlist updated with games vs DDD. I know exactly what I did wrong in most cases (at least, I think I do) but advice would be appreciated anyways, I want to see if what other ppl say matches up with my ideas

Top Bottom