• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/17/06 Orlando, FL - GIGABITS - Results..

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Singles

47 Entrants:

1) KeepSpeedN
2) DaShizWiz
3) ÜberIce
4) Hozart
5) Fenrir
5) QueenDVS
7) Derf
7) RFX
9) Exarch
9) phanna
9) Dark Falchion
9) Colbol
13) Rohins
13) GAwes
13) Sighrax
13) Skrach
17) Ted Boosley
17) Dop
17) Hiroshi
17) Uuaa
17) The Law
17) Angry Lobster
17) rip
17) Riot
25) Dguy
25) Luigi Prime
25) Vizion
25) O tru
25) Vericz
25) Ares
25) Zach
25) RockCrock
33) The Betta Playa
33) Low Road
33) Eckyx3
33) D21-Diego
33) FedEx
33) Zone
33) Dark Sonic
33) Saint
33) Mechasheik
33) Pritch
33) TTB
33) <3
33) Gopher
33) Sheer Madness
33) DooDah

The Singles brackets are here:
Singles

Teams
1. I believe I can fly = Shiz + Queen
2. Team Roflcopter = fenrir + exarch
3. Stitch + Tip = Scrach + Dop
4. Southwest FL Crew = Speed + rock

Here are the doubles brackets:

Doubles

Gigabits tourny vids
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=92427 <-------this thread right here!!!(feat. dashizwiz,queendvs,phanna,sighrax, and more outstanding fl peeps, and even Gawes!!!!!!)

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Good **** Keepspeedin ur imrpoving a lot. You placed higher then dashiz wiz who normally beats you, way to step up your game. You both are great players.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Okay, since I guess I was ignored, here are your brackets. (Good thing there was a Directory I could follow :) )

Doubles

Singles

If you want to edit the first post with the links, I suggest you quote my post and take the source of my links :p

EDIT: Is "Phanta" Phanna or some person named Phanta?

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Fix the links fo brackets by going to their source and copy paste it from the URL bar, not the tourney thread :p
srry about that
Good **** Keepspeedin ur imrpoving a lot. You placed higher then dashiz wiz who normally beats you, way to step up your game. You both are great players.
thanks alot dude. i appreciate it man :) we don't play for real when we faught we were already in finals so i faught his jiggs iwth my bowser lol. every other match beside that though i mainly used fox and sheik most of the matches against the other people.
thata boy speedN =)
thanks drephen =) lol. i used sheik alot during this tourney. even against ice climbers
Okay, since I guess I was ignored, here are your brackets. (Good thing there was a Directory I could follow :) )

Doubles

Singles

If you want to edit the first post with the links, I suggest you quote my post and take the source of my links :p

EDIT: Is "Phanta" Phanna or some person named Phanta?
srry dude i just ben so busy i read what u said 2day. i was spending christmas with my family in naples i live in lehigh now wich is 1 hour away so i have no cpu over there. i got it now thanks alot dude for the right link.srry about that :/ i think phanta was phanna not sure lol!!

Nite

Smash Champion
Go SpeedN and Shiz. Good job again guys. I can understand why you don't play the match if you both make it to finals. You probably play each other all the time at home.

<3 for Southwest FL crew.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, yeah thats true Nite. We play eachother at home. Plus whatever money he gets, is basically money for me to lol. But I let him keep all 320$, I had already won teams with queen which gave me 110$, so after I was guranteed second place for 110$ again, I was like lol.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol Inui, rock went all DK that tournament. He never goes Fox or Ganon anymore :mad:.

Top Bottom