• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/15 Free NSU SSBM Tournament 1v1 and 2v2!! Prizes Confirmed! Partial Results up!!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Well, apparently Rexx isn't going to this anymore...finals and work and such...So, no crew battle BCC, sorry.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Wait justin since george isnt going anymore does that mean you have space in your car?
When he was going, the car was cramped and overfull...Now it's just full...My car holds 5 people. ESAM, Seibrik, my girlfriend, Cesar and me...So, it's just full now.

shadowtidus99

Smash Apprentice
When he was going, the car was cramped and overfull...Now it's just full...My car holds 5 people. ESAM, Seibrik, my girlfriend, Cesar and me...So, it's just full now.
Wait I thgt seibriks dad was going to take him or something?

And what if I were to pay u justin and I don't mean like only 5 dollars.would that make up for it?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
-.- if Seibrik's dad is taking him, how is he getting back? So...Based on this, I could take you, but you need to find a ride home.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yea, i rly doubt my dad, IF he takes me is rly gonna wanna stay and hang out. while it IS possible, im more than likely going home with justin if i even go at all

Honors

Smash Journeyman
When finding me at the tournament. I'll be in a red t-shirt and blue jeans. If raining, then in a purple jacket and says "Tallwood High" on it.

Pookiez

Smash Apprentice
dude you kive 40 min away from me at least. and I have to finish up some online HW that i got extended after the tourney... I would do it now, but I'm going to be irresponsible and go out drinking.

shadowtidus99

Smash Apprentice
dude you kive 40 min away from me at least. and I have to finish up some online HW that i got extended after the tourney... I would do it now, but I'm going to be irresponsible and go out drinking.
ahhhhh you suck!lol but i understand tht you dint want me to go so your ICs dont get murdered lmao jk

oh and look at my sig haha

and were do you live anyways?

shadowtidus99

Smash Apprentice
isnt it cool haha

but dang you live in pembrook pines thts too far lol if i made you drive me home tht would be torture.....unless your tempted by money?

Pookiez

Smash Apprentice
What can your throat do for me?

I know what your answer is, so it's basically saying that more than likely I can't do it.

Honors: Sweet, we should smash some time.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
sorry, it is the 2nd Floor, either way it's in the same building nearby each other, and I'll have detour signs just in case though.

BooBah

Smash Cadet
I find it really appauling that Japes is banned and Peach's Castle isn't.

Also, I will be going all Falcon at this tourney.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Don't even try it.

AND ZOMG all falcon eh... THEN I WILL SECOND THAT AND GO ALL FOX ( I don't play anyone else anyways :l )
I'll try every stupid thing I want to! I think my Bowser is cuter than his Falcon anyways. :3

GRINGO! Did you get better from SmashBash? I need some matches with that Ness!

Top Bottom