• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100-Man Brawl Is Frustrating Me!

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I've found the absolute easiest method is to knock out all but one of the first guys with Olimar, and then stay by the edge and pluck only yellow Pikmin.

Spam Yellow Usmash once you get 6 Yellows. I took like 50% when I was done. I laughed a bit afterwards. >>

.Marik

is a social misfit
Or just do Subspace. I think that's how I unlocked Falco. And you can do Subspace on any difficulty level, and an added plus is that you also unlock other characters, such as Sonic, and Snake.

cj0114

Smash Cadet
Item use can help you out too especially a powerful Pokemon or a good Assist Trophy character.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I used Pikachu, and had 99 at about just under 3 minutes.
I had previously got a CD in the match.
I had to fight Pikachu at the end, we got knocked off the edge (can't remember how), and he ledge grabbed, so I fell to my doom......
The CD was Super Sonic Racing.
I was slightly annoyed lol.

Yoshima

Smash Cadet
Play SSE. ;)

Nah, but for 100-Man Brawl, I've done it twice--once with DK, the other time with Pikachu. DK's ground slap (down-B) works wonders, as does Pikachu's thunder (down-B).
^What he said, dk is best for 100-man brawl... or mario... his up-b works wonders. :bee:

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
every Char can beat 100 man brawl by spamming one of their specials. Since you use zelda, I recommend din's fire. Strong, big hitbox, and easily spammed. Try throwing in some fairs and bairs on the stragglers. Very effective.

Lucario Boricua

Smash Rookie
For the 100 Man BRAWL, I used Ike for the first time. Using him, I surpassed the 3:30:00 record. Try this: use Ike, and focus on upward smash attacks, and when the going gets tough, use the counter or the Eruption. But if you need help using your favorite character for the 100 Man BRAWL, there's nothing else I can do, besides recommending the usage of characters that are not so lightweighted, that have a counter move &/or that have well-ranged yet not super slow smash attacks. Some examples are:
-Marth
-Lucario
-Ike
-Lucas
-Ness
-Charizard
-Luigi
-Falco
-Captain Falcon

Top Bottom