• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100 Hit - A Yoshi Combo Video

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
This is my very first video that I have made for / from SSBM. :)
It's probably not the best one you've seen, but I'm working on it.
Sorry for the "Unregistered HyperCam2" text on the top left, I can't help it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whP0rjTGFow

Comments, critique, thoughts, opinions, etc. wanted and needed.
Also posted in the Character Specific > Yoshi section of the forum.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
this be nasty, it was too short though IMO. you yoshi is better than i thought it was going to be. keep working on it though, it can still get a bit faster...peace

-hiroshi
That's not my Yoshi. :)
I just made, like a music video out of other player's.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
ty for the ideas. my friend used to play yoshi but he switched to marth later becuz he couldn't figure out how to play advanced with him.

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
we need variety in tournaments, aside from marths, peaches, etc...i like the yoshi
Yeah, that's one of the major reasons Yoshi's my main. Liked the video, and I noticed the Fumi moments. A big inspiration on my part (I have yet to master EdgeEgging though...Probably wont ever, since I dont see a lot of use out of it).

Song was awesome too!

If you want to see my Yoshi, my friend Toasty has posted a few videos of me against him (Though I will admit, I don't do very well in most of them. I have much better game, I promise!)
Just search for curiousenver on Youtube.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Loved everything but the length. If you ever consider to make another please don't hesitate. Lmao at the giant melee clip and the fast forwarded SSB match.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
you yoshi is better than i thought it was going to be. keep working on it though, it can still get a bit faster...peace

-hiroshi
LOL you do know most of those clips or at least the good ones were FUMI right? FUMI retired but his yoshi was about as fast as humanly possible... check him on youtube, he throws all these eggs with edge cancelling like its insane.

lillight3

Smash Apprentice
I agree, we don't see too many yoshis. It was a nice change from the usual characters. Nice job!
yeah tell me about it. i use to be yoshi back in the day but i took a break from smash and then came back playing Doc and then Marth. Still, the last tournament i went had a yoshi that did get pretty far in the tournament but i didnt have the chance to watch him play.

CRocque22

Smash Rookie
I liked it too. The beginning part was a little funky. Was that Yoshi with black hair?

Anyways...

I liked the music, and the ending part where everything is all sped up was pretty cool, too.

:)

Top Bottom