• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

02/04 TAG XLV Sacramento (MK Banned)

Fasano

Smash Rookie
I think I'm gonna have to come and bring some friends; show you guys what's up with Reno melee these days

Seris

Smash Journeyman
NintendoKing?! You should definately come to the next one. There is no more guitar or piano... but there is melee :)

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
brawl+ is worse than brawl characters are doing things they shouldnt be doing i regret entering that free tournament (not really)

Seris

Smash Journeyman
Results

Brawl singles - 1. Sleeh(olimar, Metaknight) 2. Catnip(Metaknight) 3. Erow(Wario, Snake)

Brawl + singles - 1. DRGN(Zelda, Kirby) 2. Arikie(Sonic, Pikachu) 3. Seris(Wolf, Sonic)

Brawl Doubles - 1. Sleeh + Erow 2. Catnip + DP(Metaknight) 3. TC1(Mario) + HalfDemon(DDD)

Melee - 1. DP 2. DRGN 3. Zelazon

gampy

Smash Rookie
If this has been answered already my bad, but what time does the brawl singles tourney usually end?

Seris

Smash Journeyman
@Gampy - It really depends on how long doubles takes. Singles usually ends around 4-5pm

@ Little england- I know 2 people who go to sac state who smash and a lot them are in the vicinity of the school. Its a pretty cool community

gampy

Smash Rookie
Thanks for organizing the tourney, I had a great time. Dont get down about the people giving you a hard time, you have to keep the matches going. You are doing great.

sangara

Smash Rookie
bumping.

Is Melee still alive in Sac? There's three of us out here in Folsom eager to play with more people.

Just realized the stupidity of my question, did not see the upcoming dates for tournaments :D .

Seris

Smash Journeyman
I think the tourney is fantastic! There will be only on TAG in april due to scheduling conflicts. There may also be a low tier tourney at this one

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Hm, how is the turn out expected for Melee, because Brawl's kinda ehhhh for me now.

Oh wait, it's TAG, so there will be like, 20 people, and probably 4 of them will play Melee.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I'll be there for Melee. Also, I ran across a guy in class who claims he usually came in second to Darkrain in Kansas tournaments, using Ness. We'll see if he shows.

Top Bottom