• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Pokémon show was good. Didn't really show much we didn't already know but still look forward to it. The music video was random.

And datatminers were right about the Ability Patch (I honestly thought we'd see more datamine content but apparently not).

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
RAIN

RAIN

RAIIIINNNNNNNNNN

D

Deleted member

RAIN

RAIN

RAIIIINNNNNNNNNN
A little bit ago a thunderstorm just barely passed us by lol. It was pouring yet also sunny out at the same time

also hi haven't seen you here in awhile :p

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'd be really happy to see TMNT or X-Men get another major game. The last two X-Men games were X-Men Destiny and Deadpool's solo title. Tho, getting involved with larger Marvel Crossover titles is a start. And a TMNT game that's kinda sorta like an Arkham game could be pretty cool too. I heard the Platinum TMNT was....alright, but it needed some polishing.

Ah, so similar to crisis.
besides the arcade exclusive game for the NickTurtles (2012 nickname), their multiple Nick online crossovers, the Nick crossover racing game, and their Injustice 2 appearance...nvm I only mentioned 2 goods an eh and something. Time to remake Out of the Shadows since Mutants in Manhattan was our Arkham type game.

bet Rise would’ve had a game besides their Splatoon 2 came...if Nick liked the show

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
A little bit ago a thunderstorm just barely passed us by lol. It was pouring yet also sunny out at the same time
I was actually referring to the MK character, since he's been leaked in a datamine along with Mileena and... Rambo, for MK11. I was freaking out over him since he is my favorite ninja in the series and I've wanted him back for a long time.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was actually referring to the MK character, since he's been leaked in a datamine along with Mileena and... Rambo, for MK11. I was freaking out over him since he is my favorite ninja in the series and I've wanted him back for a long time.
Rambo?

Rambo?!

RAMBO?

I'm gonna go to sleep, see ya folks.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
chanting
one of us
one of us
one of us

you cannot escape. :thedorf:

happy birthday!
honestly though I've never really pegged you as a furry kinda person lol.
I'm not a furry kinda person, haha. I just designed the character with an anthropomorphic design in mind.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They aren't doing Mileena dude. And they don't repeat DLC characters so no Rain either. I think you saw a fake mine.

D

Deleted member

I'm not a furry kinda person, haha. I just designed the character with an anthropomorphic design in mind.
you say that, yet you refer to it as your sona...
3ffd2fa7359d06189b07a83df607493c.jpg

Mostly joking, of course :p
there's a MK character named Rain?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Uh, no pal, it's true, look here.
hmmm... well, for one, RAM doesn't necessarily mean Rambo. It could be any character with those 3 letters at the start of the name. For two, neither of those two say anything about Mileena. For three, Rain isn't written the same way as all the other characters, being fully written out and not only using the first three letters. So that makes me suspicious about him actually being a playable character.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
They aren't doing Mileena dude. And they don't repeat DLC characters so no Rain either. I think you saw a fake mine.
Nope. Straight from TheThiny themselves, who are an insanely reputable dataminer for MK11. Very consistent.
you say that, yet you refer to it as your sona...
View attachment 287283

Mostly joking, of course :p

there's a MK character named Rain?
Yep, purple ninja.
466800-rain1_1_.png

Rain_2_png.png

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Disney+ accidentally had Far From Home on their MCU banner...then replaced him with Civil War

there is hope for Spider-Man

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nope. Straight from TheThiny themselves, who are an insanely reputable dataminer for MK11. Very consistent.
I don't trust it. If only because doing Mileena and Rain, when they specifically avoided using too many ninjas to have more variety in the roster, is really disappointing. Plus, with Mileena specifically, it feels like it's rewarding some pretty awful behavior from the fan community. It's like actually releasing the Snyder Cut or "fixing" Rilla Roo's face in CTR. They're the developers. They made the decision. And they are not required to change it if you ***** online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom