• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

こちらと今や - The Zen Series/ Current Tourney:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Kochirato Imaya

The Zen Series
Ham!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome my fellow OTLers to "Here and Now", a series of spontaneous tournaments: Singles, Doubles, and even a few themed. All of the tournaments here will be Live (Single day) tournaments. They may range from anywhere between 1-5 hours depending on the size and tournament. Many of these tournaments will most likely be spur of the moment, meaning they will be set up and hosted in the same day at times when there's pretty much nothing else to do :p. For more major tournament's I will set up the entrance list days in advance however. Whenever you see that a tournament is going on that you have time for, just sign up ;D

All tournaments will be hosted through this Chat:
Qyu

When signing up for a tournament in progress, you may sign up either here or there as I will keep things updated in both places.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Tournament: Round Robin!

1. Zen
2. SoRay
3. Cubone
4. Remix
5. Tero
6. Bren
7. Kwiz
8. SogeKing
9. Blazer
10. Ben
11. Josh
12. DTK

Rules
-Best of 3.
-3 Stock.
-All items off and set to none.
-8 minute time limit.
-Round Robin
If time runs out during a match, Sudden Death will never be played. Use the following rules instead:

* If one player has more stock remaining than the other, the victor will be the player with the most stock.
* If the stock count is tied, then the player with the lowest damage percent wins the round.
* If Sudden Death is forced by one player using a "suicide" move (Kirby/Dedede Swallow, Ganondorf Flame Choke, Bowser Bomb, Wario Bite, etc.), then whoever initiated the suicide move wins the game.
* If both the percent and stock are tied at the end of a match (other than by suicide), a one (1) stock, two (2) minute match will be played. This match must be played on the same level as the game prior and with the same characters. Whoever wins this 1-stock playoff wins the game.

Stalling is banned. Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Any infinite chain grabs must end quickly after 250% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.

Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.

Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

Stages

The first game of each match will be played on a starter stage, decided upon by stage striking or by agreement.

1. The winner chooses a stage to ban.

2. The loser will then Counterpick a stage, and the winner will announce the character they will use (If there is a change in character that was not mentioned, then the loser may end the match immidiately. The changed character will be locked in and the loser will be able to choose a new character. The game will then restart on the same stage).

3. Repeat these steps until the match is complete.

You may not counterpick a stage that you won on a previous match.

Starter
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Battlefield
Smashville
Final Destination
Pokémon Stadium 1

Counterpick
Lylat Cruise
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Delfino Plaza
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Jungle Japes
Pirate Ship
PictoChat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Norfair
Luigi's Mansion
Castle Siege
Port Town Aero Drive

Bracket: http://challonge.com/roundrobin1

If you're ever bored and have nothing to, just hit me up and we'll see if we can get something going:)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Previous Results

Ray & Zen's late Night Singles 2
1. Dualseeker (Pit/Marth)
2. Cubone (G&W)
3. Shadowfire (PT)
4. Kofu (G&W/Ganon)
6. Kazoo (Mario/Wolf/Falco)
6. SoRay (Kirby/MK/Wario)
8. Kirbywizard (Random)
8. Hot_Arms (Jigglypuff)
http://challonge.com/lns2

Late Night Singles
1. Bren
2. Bnzaa
3. Zen
4. Knubs
6. Spaz
6. Ray
8. Near
8. Kwiz
http://challonge.com/lns1

Zen's Late Night Doubles 1 (7/20)
1. Ben + R (Ben & Bren)
2. Da Bessin Wifi (Nysyarc & Soray)
3. The 8-)'ers (Zensei & Shadowfirex100)
4. Kazone (thegreatkazoo & Cubone)
http://challonge.com/zlnd

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
nice thread Zen. i hope this goes well and i can participate in these when im not busy.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Different times, morning-night.

Hosting Singles right now. Head to the chat or sign up here if you would like to join. So far we have 9 out of 16.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Tournament starting soon in cubones xat. Sign Up here or there if you would like to join. We may make it doubles.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You dont have to. I'll keep you updated here. Plus I already signed yo up because Ray said you joined lol.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i haaaaaaaaate kirby to no end. stupid suicide and then getting wario'd on my cp withour knowing ;-;

last time i do this not being on the xat :cry:

ah well ggs an ill see who i face in the losera

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
my itouch wont let me see th losers side of the brackets......

can someone please tell me who to contact? ._,

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
thanks knubs very much.

I cant do the match anymore so whoever loses gets the win. =/

sorry

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Kofu (GnW/Ganondorf)
Kazoo (Mario/Wolf?)
SoRay (SoRay)
Kirbywizard (Random)
Hot_Arms (I think he ditto'd everyone lol) Jigglypuff?

Top Bottom