• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Awww. Sorry guys. We were just trying to have a little fun.

Oh well. I'll guess I'll head off too.

Way to lead the charge, moderator Kaylo
I gotta say, that's not very nice. Kaylo is a wonderful person.

Just my 2 cents. Leaving now.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
I would like to say:

Hamtaro's, don't spam this thread. I've all ready infracted quite a few of you for intentionally coming in here and taking the thread elsewhere. If you want to talk with the Marth players or have comments about Marth, that's fine. But as much as this is a social board, it's for socializing about the character. I understand the fun of lambasting a board like this, but please do it some where else or the infractions will continue to be dealt... and I can recognize blatant "It was on topic, I swear!" posts very easily.

Any Hamtaro/spam posts after this have all ready been warned.
Tea parties aren't allowed here? D:
Well then all I have to say is: Roy is manlier than Marth D:<
*runs away*

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Hippie and I = legit double Marth in teams. Believe it!
**** son, your tipper on that nado mk gave me the illest boner (nohomo). I swear Marth mains are like born to tipper pplz. **** you might as well ****ing throw that ****ing sword and hope you get a tipper head shot on him

why exactly is double marth horrible?

and Steel did you get laid?
lol. It isn't that terrible imo.. it's just gay'd when theres stronger characters lol.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol, <3 kaylo and moolish XD
<3 Cylf! Where you been??? I haven't seen you in forever.

Way to lead the charge, moderator Kaylo
Haha, we honestly just wanted to bring a little hamster love to you guys. <3 We did it to the Snakes and ICs and had a lot of fun with them, but if you guys would prefer to keep your thread more serious, we understand and apologize.

All outta love, my friends.

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
<3 Cylf! Where you been??? I haven't seen you in forever.

Haha, we honestly just wanted to bring a little hamster love to you guys. <3 We did it to the Snakes and ICs and had a lot of fun with them, but if you guys would prefer to keep your thread more serious, we understand.

All outta love, my friends.

just chilling around lol.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Dont be hatin' steel. Marth is a pretty cool guy. 'Eh swings 'is sword and dont afraid of nothin'.

And mikehaze is awesome
best marth!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Sorry virgilius and marths =[

*walks away*
Awww. Sorry guys. We were just trying to have a little fun.

Oh well. I'll guess I'll head off too.

I gotta say, that's not very nice. Kaylo is a wonderful person.

Just my 2 cents. Leaving now.
T_T *snif snif* We were just spreading the cute is all. Sorreh.
Sorry Virg and all Marths's.
:( :(
It's not like I'm chasing you out with a kitchen knife. Just that if you want to stay here, you have to talk about something Marth related and it not just be "he's skinny" ;)

There was no real ire in it :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
I would like to say:

Hamtaro's, don't spam this thread. I've all ready infracted quite a few of you for intentionally coming in here and taking the thread elsewhere. If you want to talk with the Marth players or have comments about Marth, that's fine. But as much as this is a social board, it's for socializing about the character. I understand the fun of lambasting a board like this, but please do it some where else or the infractions will continue to be dealt... and I can recognize blatant "It was on topic, I swear!" posts very easily.

Any Hamtaro/spam posts after this have all ready been warned.
Funny

because an Admin told me yesterday that he/she saw nothing wrong with it, even if moderators are taking part of it.

Sephy

Smash Rookie
i <3 suzaku for brawl and Matt E for melee <3 them both
Knew you were gay! o.< My tipper was sensing something along those lines. Lulz, jk. I do love you though Shifood and I need melee buddies! >:3

P.S. All you brawl people need to teach me. I don't like it. :'(

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's not like I'm chasing you out with a kitchen knife. Just that if you want to stay here, you have to talk about something Marth related and it not just be "he's skinny" ;)

There was no real ire in it :)
Kitchen knife?! :urg:

In all seriousness, though: Steel, you must teach me Marth..... ;-; I heard you still play on the down low. :mad: You don't have any excuses now. I semi-quit Brawl, but I think if I have a new character to learn, I might get some enthusiasm back.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well that's great. I'm in this thread and it's clearly stated in Jack Frost's sig that I think Marth is gay.

It's OK though. I actually use Marth once in a while. He's one of my mains in melee, along with Fox. Yay tier-whoring.

Edit:
I have to agree with some people here. Marth boards are very serious, lol. <3 you guys.

Top Bottom