• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sniperworm

Smash Ace
Lucas's PK Thunder - Not Recommended - I don't know, it just doesn't seem useful to reflect it. That and can't they use the tails to hit you or something like that (or is that just Ness?).

Samus's Bombs - Not Recommended - Using Naryu's for the purpose of reflecting the bomb is silly. You could use Naryu's to try to hit Samus if she does a bomb near you (and reflecting the bomb would be a side effect I guess).

Snake's Mortar - Not Recommended - You could if you're really, really high in the air (so Snake is nowhere remotely near you) and Snake's charged up mortar comes near you, but that doesn't seem useful to reflect it if Snake's nowhere near you.

Mario's Fireballs - Not Recommended - I think the lag on Naryu's will probably get you destroyed if you try (since Mario is usually pretty close to you when he uses the fireballs). I'd rather just use Din's to stop the fireball and hit Mario at the same time.

Fox's Laser Blast - Not Recommended - I guess if you're already at like 200 percent and Fox is still just spamming blaster then go ahead if you don't feel like going near Fox. Otherwise, don't do Naryu's because you'll probably take more damage than he will (and your lag might get you in trouble).

Link's Bombs - Not Recommended - They usually don't make it back to Link so I don't think it's worth the risk (especially since they could still blow you up if he aims them at your feet.

Pit's Arrows - Not Recommended - You could reflect them if he takes straight shots at you, but I wouldn't do it too much. Because eventually even noob Pits will find a way to use the lag against you.

Wario's Motorcycle - Recommended - I wasn't aware that any Warios actually throw them at people, but by all means if the opportunity presents itself ...

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Sorry for the late update guys! School gets in the way of doing this stuff... or is it vice versa? ;)

I'm looking for more opinions people, so comment up please! ;)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
:mario2: F.L.U.D.D. *do not use*
Absolutely no good reason to use Nayru's love against this projectile... it does essentially nothing.... just punish him with some other move... nothing more to say here

:link2: Link's Arrow - *recomended*
Unless he's uber far away, he won't be able to protect himself from a reflected arrow... and if he IS that far away, he can't rush in to punish you for it... so reflecting it is completely safe and normally results in some free damage against link... it's not exceptionally stong, but, hey, damage is damage right?

:gw: Chef *personal preference*
umm... sure. I mean... odds are very slim that the reflected food will actrually make it BACK to game and watch, but if you want to short hop a nayru's INTO game and watch... it'll protect you from his food while you do it.

:popo: Icicle *personal preference*
much like link's arrow, free damage is fre damage right? Assuming you can reflect BOTH icicles and not one into the other to cancel them out... and also assuming the icies aren't close enough to grab you afterwards, yesh I suppose this could work... but normally I'll just eat the ice floes and trade with a din's

:kirby2: Final Cutter *not recommended*
The shockwave from final cutter? really I suppose you COULD reflect this... it's just... what kirby ACTUALLY tries to use this as a projectile?

:luigi2: Luigi's Fireball *recomended.... or personal preference*
once again... you have the option to reflect or to countercamp with Din's.... chose whichever option fits the current situation better... just be sure that luigi can't punish your nayru's lag.... but, most of the time, he won't... so Nayru's works well... I'd recomend reflecting if he's close... otherwise the fireball probably doesn;t have much of a chance of hitting him.

:ness2: PK Fire *recomended.... BIG time*
honestly ask Raph.... the fact that I can reflect PK fire REALLY puts a kink in Ness's plans... it severely limits his follow up options even if he DOES connect with zelda.

:pikachu2: Pikachu's Thunderjolt *recomended*
at the very least it'll discourage a camping pikachu... and it's hard if even possible for him to punish your cooldown lag from it... The damage it does if reflected (if it connects... which it probably won't) isn't great, so you might consider countercamping with Din's... but NL is a very solid and very safe option.

:olimar: Olimar's Pikmin Throw *recomended*
assuming thatolimar is close enough that the reflected pikmin will latch on, then hellz yeah... it's free damage against him! if he's too far away... use din's... simple as that. not much more to say there.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Sorry for another bump! >__<

♥I just remembered this thread, and when I looked back, it was bumped.:dizzy:

♥Does anyone think I should finish it? Most of it is just common sense, and most of it's already done.Maybe I'll just leave it be... ;)

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
You must add R.O.B. lol

Anyway, if it's not too much of a hassle, I'm sure we'd appreciate it if you finished it.
And even though it's called "common sense", that doesn't mean many people possess it. :(

Top Bottom