• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

JaMzTuH

Smash Rookie
JaMz Dunks Into Battle #2: A Yoshi Combo Video For SSB4
The second Super Smash Bros. for Wii U combo/spike video featuring JaMz, the Yellow Yoshi. Although not well known to the Smash Community yet, JaMz has been playing Yoshi competitively since the dawn of Super Smash Brothers. Hopefully this montage can inspire and teach others the spiking techniques of Yoshi.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Here's Star Subway's (that's us) most recent montage.

Hope you guys enjoy, I put a lot of effort into these!

(Playlist)

Last edited:

Cpt_z0mfg

Smash Cadet

Segunda ronda de partidas de clasificatoria del torneo de Smash for Wii U del torneo de InterGamersMx. No olviden compartirlo con sus amigos, SUSCRIBIRSE y darle manita arriba ;D <3

Smash for Wii U InterGamersMX's 2nd Round @ classifiying's tournament matches. Don't forget to share it with your friends, SUBSCRIBE and give it a hands up ;D <3

=======================================
FOLLOW ME ON:
www.youtube.com/c/WinyLuu
www.facebook.com/Captain.z0mfg
www.twitch.tv/Cpt.z0mfg (Streams will be back soon/volverán pronto)
And a like for the team! Dragon's Hive Gaming ;3
https://www.facebook.com/TeamHive
========================================

Last edited:

Mintcario

uwu
NNID
Mintcario
Some Greninja stuff, you might want to mute the music though unless you're into this kind of stuff, just a warning lol.

Last edited:

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Here is my Kirby. I also showcase some epic hammer and up-b spike kills. Also find out why Kirby is my favorite Nintendo character. Any feedback on my early kirby? (>'o')>

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe it has been ~10 whole days~ Since I've posted here, please forgive me!

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Hey guys. I'm new to this thread, but I made two videos with Fox and Falco in the past two days, both being inspired heavily by Alpharad's "How to 101" videos. I'm trying to get my channel out there, but I hate self-promoting, so I decided to share it here with you guys. Anyways, here they are.

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
New series I am starting to help other smash players who are struggling. Someone sent me a replay and I break it down and help them out. Todays character..Greninja

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
R.O.B. is a super underrated character right now, so I compiled this montage for him not too long ago.

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Never have I felt sooooooooooo satisfied. The fastest, most stylish, kill I have ever gotten in awhile. This Falcon was pretty bad though.

I wonder how the other guy reacted to it.......:rolleyes:

K7Sniper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
K7Sniper
3DS FC
2595-1237-9071
I jump online with a couple friends for 9 matches. I patched them all together in one convenient, absurdly time-consuming upload :D I also got a chance to practice some more video editing techniques. I'm getting the hang of using the video splits to make things flow a bit better. Now if only I could afford Premiere or something better than Windows Movie Maker haha

Like/sub/share all that jazz :)

Also, anyone else notice a lot of the forum sub-categories here are interchangeable?

Last edited:

Dinn3r

Smash Rookie
NNID
Th34wesomeness

Here's a short little montage I made for captain falcon. I just started but I'll probably be doing more. Splatoon is also a pretty big focus for me as well.

Ponco

Smash Rookie
NNID
Poncoe
3DS FC
0688-5656-0239

yooo just some flashy and fun Villager gameplay for you guys :]

Seb9k+

Smash Cadet
NNID
Seb9kplus

Here's a 1-on-1, 3 stock online game I had with a friend yesterday. I was pretty lucky with predictions and stuff so thought I'd share it, also did some weird editing to it to make it more enjoyable to watch. :)

Cpt_z0mfg

Smash Cadet
[[COMBO VIDEO 2.0!]]
Finally, a new release since a while already, sorry to keep you waiting, but some personal issues held me from inspiration for a new vid, but now I'm fresh, safe and cool ;), to you I present my second combo video! Remember, never give up! Special surprise at the end <3
=======================================
FOLLOW ME ON:
www.youtube.com/c/WinyLuu
www.facebook.com/Captain.z0mfg
www.twitch.tv/Cpt.z0mfg (Streams will be back soon/volverán pronto)
And a like for the team! Dragon's Hive Gaming :3 https://www.facebook.com/TeamHive
========================================
Por fin, un nuevo lanzamiento desde ya hace un rato, perdón por hacerlos esperar, pero unos temillas personales me detuvieron de mi inspiración para hacer un nuevo video, pero ahora estoy fresco, seguro y a todo dar ;), les presento mi segundo video de combos! Recuerden, nunca se rindan! Sorpresa especial al final <3

Seb9k+

Smash Cadet
NNID
Seb9kplus

Shield Art Challenge - only attack with Shield Art active. Harder than you'd think! In case you're wondering why I play terribly bad here, well... just imagine the stress knowing that you have 15 seconds to attack (with decreased damage output, too) before you gotta wait another 10+. Also scared of accidentally attacking after the Shield Art's run out. Basically, I felt that spamming stupid smashes/counters were the best choices to hopefully rack up some damage. Hopefully someone finds it interesting anyway. :)

For actual "proper" Shulk gameplay of mine, check out my "Shulk vs. Captain Falcon" video 2 posts above.

Last edited:
Top Bottom