• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Here is Weekly Smash #14, it's been a while, hope you guys enjoy!

Wheo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Inakenty
The japan People ranked Link very low in there Tierlist. I was very
sad because of that, so i have decided to make an Video for the World to show them that Link can be very strong :D Pls Support the Hero of Time with an Like, Share the Video what ever :)

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
I really do hope he comes back. Wolf is my favorite Nintendo villain of all time, and I was really disappointed when he was cut. It just didn't seem to make any sense why he was cut in the first place.

Plus, if your theory is true, Wolf could be announced on my 18th birthday (June 17). That would be the best 18th b'day present Nintendo could give me :D

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I think its very likely Wolf will be DLC. There's some signs in the game that he can come back and there's the fan demand, also Wolf is apparently Sakurai's favorite Star Fox character and the Namco dev team really like Wolf.

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
I think its very likely Wolf will be DLC. There's some signs in the game that he can come back and there's the fan demand, also Wolf is apparently Sakurai's favorite Star Fox character and the Namco dev team really like Wolf.
I really do want to believe that this is all true, but if Wolf really was Sakurai's favorite SF character, why would he cut him? I mean, I don't think SF should have lost a rep, but if I had to make the call I would rather see Falco get cut, since he's a bit more of a clone and just a more generic Fox, whereas Wolf is more unique and fun to play. Don't get me wrong, I really like Falco, but I like Wolf more haha. I just find it difficult to believe that they love Wolf so much if they don't care enough to keep him in.

I hate to be pessimistic, and of course I'm willing to do anything to help him get back in. I guess it's just a thought. Though out of all of the cut veterans, I do strongly believe that he is the most likely to return without a doubt.

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman

DashEmeth

Smash Rookie
Hello there,

I recently did a video on Mario (without customs), here it is :

Hope you enjoy it!

HeavyMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bloodriot779
It's always funny when things don't exactly go as planned on Smash 4. So why not have a thread dedicated to them?

I was playing online with my friend, and we're going at it as per usual... Then I decided to switch to Falcon and try him out (I hadn't used him at that point). Now my friend mains Metaknight, but all of a sudden, he just started... Well, I don't even know. It lead to a hilariously short match and he had no excuse, it wasn't like his cat was clawing at his face or anything as such, he just didn't have a clue what was going on. Needless to say I'll never let him live it down.

Bube_Marth

Smash Cadet
Just the best things, that happened yesterday in For Glory, don't expect too much. =3

Last edited:

Cpt_z0mfg

Smash Cadet

New trick with Sheik, mobility on Battlefield, on the edge (in general) and really good options for killing safely and edguarding!

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, FOLLOW ME AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS / PARTNERS!
===============================
Follow me on:
www.fb.com/Captain.z0mfg
www.youtube.com/c/WinyLuu
www.twitch.tv/Cpt_z0mfg
twitter.com/Cpt_z0mfg
Give a like to Dragon's Hive Gaming <3 :
https://www.facebook.com/TeamHive
================================

Nuevo truco con Sheik, movilidad en Battlefield, en la orilla (en general) y buenisimas opciones para matar de manera segura y hacer guardia en la orilla!

NO OLVIDEN SUSCRIBIRSE, SEGUIRME Y COMPARTIRLO CON SUS AMIGOS / COMPAÑEROS!

Crispy_

Smash Cadet
NNID
OatmeaiCrisp
3DS FC
3754-6658-5495
Awesome looking tech. Definitely gonna be trying this out. :4sheik:

That 70s Mexi

Smash Rookie
Here's a combo and KO montage of For Glory Shulk clips that I decided to record before the Mewtwo patch breaks it. Quality isn't too good since I recorded the 3ds screen with an iPad and edited using Adobe Premiere for the first time in my life, but hopefully the content makes it worth every second!

I'm White Shulking It- A SSB4 (3DS) For Glory Shulk Montage

Weavile493

Smash Rookie
NNID
Weavile_493
We've all been salty at one time or another after getting destroyed and that's exactly what new video is all about. After the losing their first stock these people got instantly salty. What's your favorite salty memory?

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
a HILARIOUS video of me using King Dedede while trying to complete Allstar mode on the hardest difficulty. LOL I was dying during editing. King Dedede is now known as King Shiet!

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Here is Weekly Smashh #15 guys. Enjoy!

Slice~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
risuno
Got another Combo Video for Smash4.