• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

“NOW YOU MADE ME ANGRY!” - Father (KND) Support Thread

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Note: This is specifically a support thread for Father!
C2AEFCEE-61E1-4942-9936-291243174132.gif

Who?
Father is the main antagonist in the Cartoon Network show, Codename: Kids Next Door. He is seen by many as one of Cartoon Network’s greatest villains. Father’s earliest years were spent out working at his own Father’s tapioca factory. His father viewed his brother Monty as his favorite, even when he rose up and betrayed him. Over the years, Father grew to completely despise children and wishes for adults to completely rule the world.

Father is also known by many as one of Cartoon Network’s most darkest villains. One of the only children he actually admires is his own creation, The Delightful Children From Down The Lane. One day, Father trapped a group of KND members into his Delightfulization Chamber. The machine exploded, causing innocent children to be transformed to be permanent mindless obedient and perfectly behaved slaves. Father adopted (kidnapped) those children and used them as his own puppets to fulfill his evil plains against the KND.
DBD1C2A2-1DC8-4259-9C23-A2E3912EC361.jpeg

Moveset Potential?
Father can activate a black suit that gives him the power to use different types of fire abilities and shape shifting at his disposal. He can create fire balls, fire walls, and can even in gulf his entire body in fire. Father also has his Delightful Children From Down The Lane he uses to try and deal with the Kids Next Door. Not only that, Father also has an entire army of Ice Cream Men that attack with ice cream and ice cream accessories (they are more threatening than how they sound).

Still not convinced he has moveset potential? I saved the biggest amount of evidence for last. Father has actually appeared in a different platform fighting game before, Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion. He was one of the only few selected villains to get himself on the roster. His moveset mainly involves his fire abilities.
If anyone working on Multiversus reads this and add Father, please don’t make him sound like Deadpool again (no offense to Deadpool fans or Nolan North).

Why?
Codename: Kids Next Door was one of Cartoon Network’s most popular show of the 2000s. The show has left a huge impact on many kids growing up into adulthood. The KND fan community still continues to grow strong to this very day. Just check out the history of the old Galactic Kids Next Door movement!

Why Father specifically? In my opinion, Father left such a huge impact as a villain. He balanced evil and the comedy/silliness of Codename: Kids Next Door so perfectly. No matter what he did, he still remained threatening all the way to the end of the series. Father was such a really good character in the series.

Operation: M.U.L.T.I.V.E.R.S.U.S. Thread
If you are a fan of Father or any other KND character joining Multiversus, I highly recommend checking out the general KND character support thread, Operation: M.U.L.T.I.V.E.R.S.U.S. by Sari Sari as well!

1152F852-CEA8-45AD-AD73-477D02B48C86.jpeg

Father’s Delightful Children
evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Sari Sari

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I'll support. While I'd prefer some of the main gang to get in first, Father would be fun with his fire attacks and in general I'm down for any type of KND representation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom