• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

¤¤What is Right and Wrong?¤¤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
What is right and wrong? Who are we to say that one thing is the 'right' thing to do while the other is not? Is it a possiblity that a long time ago, an event may have taken place that led us to believe killing is 'good'? What back then decided right or wrong? This leads to original 'sin', Sin's a weird word for me after thinking up this thing, for all i know helping an old lady cross the street is considered a sin, but we as people state what is right and wrong, but everything could have been different. You could answer[or give reasons] for those questions up there, but here's what i really want to know, What in our mind made us mark a line between all things 'good' and 'bad'?

p.s. If it didn't make sense, pm me and I'll try and re-word it.

-Chaotic

<small>[ April 01, 2002, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Chaotic ]</small>

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
Your getting into romantic crap now, exactly what we are studying in english. Of course right and wrong depends on your beliefs and views. The romantics thought it subjective and did everything as it was right to them, and look what happened to all the hippies.

To me right and wrong is cut and dry; its objective. But anyway, it all depends on standards. Childhood influences and impacts are a biggy for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom