• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I think the problem is that this is a place for every player. This is a place where people from all corners of the Wii U version come to hang out instead of being with their own character because over there it's either all competitive, or just focused on that one character. The Zelda thread has been more focused on Pokémon than Zelda for a while. People come here to have actual conversations that seem, I don't know, fun. Maybe I'm just overthinking this.
You're not. You nailed it.
BJN39 BJN39 you hypocrite. You give Buddhahobo the right to post in the social and don't tell him to take it to PMs but infract Rion and me for posting here then when I ask here it needs to be in PMs again? I don't give a damn how many times I'm infracted; I'm sick of this bull. Do what you want; I'm out of here!
I actually love how Rizen decided to post this here with a vibe of no hesitation between typing and posting . Makes me realise how underapreciated he is.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
BJN39 BJN39 you hypocrite. You give Buddhahobo the right to post in the social and don't tell him to take it to PMs but infract Rion and me for posting here then when I ask here it needs to be in PMs again? I don't give a damn how many times I'm infracted; I'm sick of this bull. Do what you want; I'm out of here!
I'm sorry to see that the election results have made what friendship I thought we had mean absolutely nothing to you because of one small mistake not to infract one person.

I had pms with both of you concerning your individual posts.

If you don't come back, I will care and I will miss you, even if you see me as a hypocrite now.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
You're not. You nailed it.

I actually love how Rizen decided to post this here with a vibe of no hesitation between typing and posting . Makes me realise how underapreciated he is.
Well if you think I'm right, then I'll continue. Because there's this freedom here, and it's less focused on Smash, it goes to the most discussed topic. What's the most discussed topic. Politics. And because now everything's over and we have a clear winner that we know will do some dumb things instead of some Republican candidate who couldn't win against Hillary, there's a lot more tension and discussion even though we are a week away from Pokémon Sun and Moon. Also, more politics = less fun = less people on Zelda threads = less Smashboards. Not good. Also, Rizen, you do need to think about what you say about these things before you post on here for these very reasons. What you say on here affects people a lot more than if you post on another character thread because that thread is either dead, or it is full of people again, talking about their character in and out of Smash.

Last edited:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
@Buddhahobo

Please be understanding of others and the unique, or not so unique positions they may occupy. I know you apologized, but being dismissed and attacked is exactly what minorities are afraid the next four years of their life will be. From a cooly rational perspective, I'm certain you can find there are more solid foundations for these reactions than there were after other rodeos we've lived through.

Not that I want to discuss them on my Zelderwatch Sun and Moon Party Board...

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I can't believe people are actually ending relationships/friendships with each other offer this stuff

Like c'mon guys is it really worth it?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
This is the first time I've agreed with Reserved.

Let that sink in.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If American politics were a pokemon it'd be a poison type because it's just so darn toxic amiright?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Time to listen to this for the next week until Pokemon

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I can'T believe this thread still has the silly title I used for iT even after I disappeared and came back.
:196:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I finally did my placement matches in OW and that was certainly an experience.
This is actually awful tbh
Screenshot (97).png
Okay so the first 4 games were with Lil Puddin Lil Puddin and we got constantly teamed up with level 25's playing comp for the first time and half the time I doubt that they even knew what game they were playing. Teammates literally rubbing their face up against the other team's spawn, choosing 4 dps characters because that'll work!, Puddin mentioned a few people staring at stunned enemies and not doing anything, and so much more garbo that I couldn't even explain. 5th game I was alone because Puddin made the right choice of not playing with me anymore because who wants to be stuck on these endless awful team comps. 6th game was when BLEßED. There were 5 friends playing together and they were missing a 6th healer, specifically a Lucio. So I stuck with them the other 5 games and played Lucio the best I ever have played him. I won the 10th game and got placed in gold which I was overjoyed to see considering I thought I would end up stuck in bronze with those terrible first few games. Even better is that I got POTM on the 10th game!!
(Every screen capture app I use makes the video extremely laggy so you get a phone cam vid instead. I also have no clue as to how this was POTM material but I won't argue.)

So ye this was an emotional rollercoaster

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to catch up with the Sm4sh stream at Smash The Record today while doing some University work.
Also, thanks @Berserker. for reading my character bios and synopsis. :yeahboi:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
YES DABUZ LET'S GO!!! Also, do you get anything extra if you pre-order Sun and Moon?
Depends on the Country you live in.

I know that if you live in the UK and Pre-Order from GAME. You get figures of Solgaleo if you pre-order Sun and Lunala if you pre-order Moon.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Ok thanks. I didn't know if I got a Torchick or something like x and y, so thanks for the info!
Torchic wasn't a pre-order bonus, it was just something you could get for buying the game for the first 6 months or so
And there is something like that, which is a Munchlax holding a special Z Crystal

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Purple Guy getting those Finger Bangs on Singles Pools.

The crab on the Pikmin stage must be a Zelda main. He helped kill Toon Link. :secretkpop:

Purple Guy yelling "DELETE". Gorl, why ain't you yelling "BAN ZELDA"? :secretkpop:

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Purple Guy getting those Finger Bangs on Singles Pools.

The crab on the Pikmin stage must be a Zelda main. He helped kill Toon Link. :secretkpop:

Purple Guy yelling "DELETE". Gorl, why ain't you yelling "BAN ZELDA"? :secretkpop:
You're watching it too? Nice I love this charity event.

I think it's until January or so
Plenty of time
Okay thanks. My birthday is in late December so I just wanted to make sure.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
You're watching it too? Nice I love this charity event.

Okay thanks. My birthday is in late December so I just wanted to make sure.
EDIT: AHHH double post. Can someone fix this please? I'm sorry.
Gotcha girl

Just be careful and use edit to add stuff next time. I would hate to add an innocenT soul to my soul jar of double posters :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom