• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I can't remember if I have him

I can check in a bit

Edit: I just realized that you have to go through the 16 villager cycle to get him back. Even if I have his card, you can't adopt him from me. You have to buy his card if you want him back. Sorry :(

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So yesterday i had the weirdest dream i was talking to bjn despite me not knowing how he looks like.irl and i asked him to remind me to play animal crossing and he gave me the sassiest look and said something along the lines of "gorl, do i really need to remind you"

now here i am booting my copy of animal crossing from since over a year
I'm consider this pseudo-scientific proof that BJN has the ability to communicate with people through telepathic dreams.

You all better behave and follow the forum rules or else your dreams will be haunted for the rest of your life.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
btw i opened the gates to my town after jumping through a series of hoops feel free to visit

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Btw if any of you want ACNL villagers, I have amiibo cards of some of them

I have some of the popular ones, including Ankha, Diana, Beau, and I'll be getting Marina and Zucker soon

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Cress! Cress! that was fun now i feel like making my town as great as can be. (btw my town is still open so if Lorde Lorde or someone else wants to visit.)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Cress! Cress! that was fun now i feel like making my town as great as can be. (btw my town is still open so if Lorde Lorde or someone else wants to visit.)
I can't tonight, but I'll visit your town soon.

Also, the HotS thing starts in 2 days, so we'll have to figure that out soon, too. I'll probably make a pm in the upcoming days with everyone who was interested, just to avoid cluttering up this thread with HotS posts.

Oh, and Cress gorl, you'll have to visit my town sometime soon so you can check out my house and stuff.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Also, the HotS thing starts in 2 days, so we'll have to figure that out soon, too. I'll probably make a pm in the upcoming days with everyone who was interested, just to avoid cluttering up this thread with HotS posts.

Oh, and Cress gorl, you'll have to visit my town sometime soon so you can check out my house and stuff.
ooh im coming with cress gorl

Count me in :^)

I'm already lvl 8

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
This Animal Crossing talk is guilt tripping me into going back to my town. Amiibo cards that I want are expensive though, so unless I get really lucky I probably won't get the ones I want.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
This Animal Crossing talk is guilt tripping me into going back to my town. Amiibo cards that I want are expensive though, so unless I get really lucky I probably won't get the ones I want.
Did you see my post about the ones I have? I'm happy to help if I have a villager you want. I'm also going to buy Merengue eventually, and I'm going to kick Marshal, Rosie, Stitches, and maybe others out of my town if you want one of those.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
All these sistren refinding love for NL after the update

I never quiT, and I feel rewarded for my perseverance with the upgrades (which legit shook up my daily grind) and all of yew coming back. I'll take yew all with open arms.

Except my town is totally not open to visitors :secretkpop:

I'd been planning an Aika-tier horror town for like, 2.5 years, but ultimately have not completed it due to discontentment with my town's layout. Perhaps I'll just uber revamp and go with one of those beautiful tour towns down the line.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Cress! Cress! not sure if I posted this. I just realized it uses some NOOM BAN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE things in the remix. YayIGuessOrSomething!

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I think I'll try selling my town and playing again, but then again Pokemon is on Friday sooooo I doubt it'll hold my interest for long

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Did you see my post about the ones I have? I'm happy to help if I have a villager you want. I'm also going to buy Merengue eventually, and I'm going to kick Marshal, Rosie, Stitches, and maybe others out of my town if you want one of those.
I saw the post, unfortunately it wasn't one of those, it was Lobo or Chief, as well as Chrissy. Thanks for the offer though.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
All these sistren refinding love for NL after the update

I never quiT, and I feel rewarded for my perseverance with the upgrades (which legit shook up my daily grind) and all of yew coming back. I'll take yew all with open arms.

Except my town is totally not open to visitors :secretkpop:

I'd been planning an Aika-tier horror town for like, 2.5 years, but ultimately have not completed it due to discontentment with my town's layout. Perhaps I'll just uber revamp and go with one of those beautiful tour towns down the line.
Well technically it's your fault for visiting me in a dream ad talking me into going back to NL which started this mini NL stuff here

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm consider this pseudo-scientific proof that BJN has the ability to communicate with people through telepathic dreams.

You all better behave and follow the forum rules or else your dreams will be haunted for the rest of your life.
She has appeared in one of my dreams as my best friend Ryan.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
One time I had a dream I happened upon Evan's house and was going to say hi

The dream got cut off, though, before I could ring ha doorbell ;(

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I saw the post, unfortunately it wasn't one of those, it was Lobo or Chief, as well as Chrissy. Thanks for the offer though.
If you want me to/if you have the open space, I'm sure I can find someone that wants one of my villagers and could give you one of the ones you want

It's fine if you don't want me to do that for you

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I've never dreamed about meeting another forum member, but I've had countless dreams about catching shiny pokemon.

I always woke up in disappointment.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
If you want me to/if you have the open space, I'm sure I can find someone that wants one of my villagers and could give you one of the ones you want

It's fine if you don't want me to do that for you
I'll need to kick someone out of my village, but if it's okay with you I'd appreciate the assistance.
It can't be Chrissy though since she is within the queue of 16 villagers that recently moved out.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'll need to kick someone out of my village, but if it's okay with you I'd appreciate the assistance.
It can't be Chrissy though since she is within the queue of 16 villagers that recently moved out.
Just let me know when you have a space open.

I wouldn't mind getting you both Lobo and Chief. Do you TT?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Didn't get to finish Smash The Record. But I did hear they reach over 50k for charity, shame that they didn't reach the Dance Party goal but oh well.

Also, ESAM got 1st and Nairo got 2nd. I wouldn't really count STR as a major tournament, but I am disappointed that Nairo didn't win. :c

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Didn't get to finish Smash The Record. But I did hear they reach over 50k for charity, shame that they didn't reach the Dance Party goal but oh well.

Also, ESAM got 1st and Nairo got 2nd. I wouldn't really count STR as a major tournament, but I am disappointed that Nairo didn't win. :c

WOAH WOAH WOAH ESAM ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING AGAINST A TOP 10 PLAYER!?
Also, here's something I found:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So the final trailer for Sun & Moon got released.

I know that the whole game got leaked last week, but thought I'd show off the trailer for any of those who have been avoiding the leaks like the plague like I've been doing. :V

Decidueye's Z-Move is called Sinister Arrow Raid. Makes me think of Archer from the Fate/stay series.
Incineroar's Z-Move is called Malicious Moonsault, this boy summoning a Wrestling Ring from Hell itself! HE AIN'T PLAYING AROUND!
Primarina's Z-Move is called Oceanic Operetta. She's summoning a Spirit Bomb, it seems pretty long but very elegant imo.

Alolan Diglett and Dugtrio finally unveiled as Ground/Steel with the abilities Sand Veil and a new ability called Tangling Hair. Where if it receives any physical contact, it will decrease the opponent's speed. So this is basically Gooey under a new name. Still, Ground/Steel is an excellent typing (4 Weaknesses, 8 Resistances and 2 Immunities).

Finally we got two new Ultra Beasts unveiled. UB-03 Lighting and UB-05 Glutton. They looking interesting. I am curious by what their signature moves will be once the game comes out next week.

I'm still going to be avoiding spoilers.

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever

i'm the moba master. count me in.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Just let me know when you have a space open.

I wouldn't mind getting you both Lobo and Chief. Do you TT?
Okay, I'll tell you when I kick someone out. Also, I'm sorry, but what does TT mean?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
ooh im coming with cress gorl
Why am I being dragged into this, I never agreed to anything Yeah I'd like to visit every gorl's town.
Cress! Cress! not sure if I posted this. I just realized it uses some NOOM BAN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE things in the remix. YayIGuessOrSomething!

Yew didn't yet. Missing some Eichengermanplace but still neato.

Also I've been wanting to try HotS so I'll join the group here and get the Genji skin along the way even though I never use Genji and even if I did I wouldn't use that skin.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Okay, I'll tell you when I kick someone out. Also, I'm sorry, but what does TT mean?
It means time travel, but the fact that you didn't know the abbreviation tells me that you don't.

I'll do my best to get you both Lobo and Chief, but I won't promise anything. I'm going to be kicking a lot of popular villagers out of my town within the coming week, so I won't have as many desirable villagers to trade.

You'll have to come to my town sometime to check everything out.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
It means time travel, but the fact that you didn't know the abbreviation tells me that you don't.

I'll do my best to get you both Lobo and Chief, but I won't promise anything. I'm going to be kicking a lot of popular villagers out of my town within the coming week, so I won't have as many desirable villagers to trade.

You'll have to come to my town sometime to check everything out.
Yeah, I don't time travel. I feel kinda stupid for not knowing what that means, whoops.
Also today's not really a good day for going to your village, I'll be busy later with a lot of Calculus work. Tomorrow I'm available though.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm kind of intrigued that Pokemon would unveil UB-03 and then UB-05, skipping right over 04. I have to believe that was done with special intent. Maybe 04 is hidden or special to sun/moon in some way? Maybe they just wanted to acknowledge that there would be another one?

Also, UB-03 looks really nice in gameplay. The constant wiggling like it's overflowing with electricity is a nice touch.
sonce it's unveiled, can I just mention that it's going to have one of the highest special attack stats ever seen?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
sonce it's unveiled, can I just mention that it's going to have one of the highest special attack stats ever seen?
Don't forget that it can also learn Tail Glow :secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm kind of intrigued that Pokemon would unveil UB-03 and then UB-05, skipping right over 04. I have to believe that was done with special intent. Maybe 04 is hidden or special to sun/moon in some way? Maybe they just wanted to acknowledge that there would be another one?
04's an exclusive that varies between games. They were depicted in corocoro:

left is sun, right is moon

the sun one is broken as hell like wtf

I need a Choice Scarf ASAP

Last edited:
Top Bottom