• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
THEY HAVE PLUSHIES!!!

Look at him! LOOK! Who's a cute little murderous madman? You are!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
this perfectly encapsulates how i am in smash 4
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I have a hard time doing really well in Smash unless I completely block out my surroundings, or else I play kind of braindead and lose even to For Glory spammers. At home I can just turn off the lights and hide under a blanket or something, but if I had to go to a tournament or something, I'd probably have to wear a VR helmet to do well.

...I'd probably seem so strange.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I have fixed my erroneous ways.
That sounds like a tall order, sis. Are you sure you're not just telling us a tall tale? :secretkpop:

Real talk tho. Alola seems to have a lot of hot or fabulous people, so I guess that's why the regional professor looks that way. Though his field of expertise is... Testing and recording how powerful each Pokemon is and with what moves... On himself... So... OK. I guess he's gotta be buff to not die from all of that. Heck, even Oak looks better than usual. Alola has a special climate that allows people and things to become the most fabulous they can be. That totally explains the Dugtrio Alola Form.

Is that why Red and Blue are no longer blindingly-uggo-cankle-having-man-babies anymore???

Maybe some of you gorls should move to Alola. :secretkpop: jk ur all bootiful sassters

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just finished drying my hair and I'll be getting ready. I was suppose to go out for a meal around lunch time, but due to all the tables being booked. I suggested that we go at around the time I usually have my dinner. So that'll be good. :yeahboi:

Fun fact: I've read this fanbook. It's about Nico suggesting to all members of μ's to do yuri so they can get more fans, this backfires and hilarity happens.

Chat ghosted again? Wow.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Well, I'll revive this.
On the new comedy corner, people were calling it clickbait because they couldn't read the subheading nor remember there's a comedy corner every Saturday.
So there was this post:

Do NOT buy this. This is all completely fake!
Which I replied to with:

The image I just posted, I got a warning for 'Spam' from Cydane. I had never posted this image ANYWHERE on the entire internet before that post.
Wanna know the highlight?
On the warning page, Cydane disabled the ability to reply.
I don't want to be mean, I'm trying to mature so I'm not gonna be "All moderators are bad", but still, this leaves me scratching my head.
I'd love an explaination from Cydane, but they're not bothered as they disabled the replies.
Oh well.
Also, Doubles GF's are on right now! Which will presumably be followed by Top 8 singles.
https://m.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp2

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Are people really mad that they couldn't tell an article was satire when this was in it

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Me as Mercy since her gameplay is 40% checkin' out booties tbh:

The rest is 30% healing and 30% dying tho.

also

Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist I think image-only (or primarily just 90%+ image) posts are considered spam in article posts. Probably because they don't directly add to the convo? idk wteven they want from us

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
this perfectly encapsulates how i am in smash 4
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Ah yes, so many people have asked me for Greninja advice, so many times I've had to say that I just kinda play the game and then I feel bad because I wish I could actually help people improve lol

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
So yesterday i had the weirdest dream i was talking to bjn despite me not knowing how he looks like.irl and i asked him to remind me to play animal crossing and he gave me the sassiest look and said something along the lines of "gorl, do i really need to remind you"

now here i am booting my copy of animal crossing from since over a year

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
the new animal crossing update is a ton of fun and i've been playing the game every day since then

it just goes to show that even 4 years after its release, new leaf as endearing and fun as it was on release day

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
btw anygorl wanna go to my town in new leaf, now that bjn got me to play new leaf?

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
So yesterday i had the weirdest dream i was talking to bjn despite me not knowing how he looks like.irl and i asked him to remind me to play animal crossing and he gave me the sassiest look and said something along the lines of "gorl, do i really need to remind you"

now here i am booting my copy of animal crossing from since over a year
This reminds me of the one time where I had a dream where I got a PM from Warchamp. I thought it was an infraction, but instead Warchamp just wanted to talk about black balloons and coffee

**** was weird

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
EDIT: OH FFS I LOST MY FAVORITE VILLAGER
You can get an amiibo card of them and get them back immediately. And if someone else moves in you can also scan the card to hire a hitman to lynch whoever moved in in their place.

Or you could just buy them back on TBT using your life's earnings.

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Ah yes, so many people have asked me for Greninja advice, so many times I've had to say that I just kinda play the game and then I feel bad because I wish I could actually help people improve lol
My easy way to give advice is to give them questions. What killed you? How can you aviod dying? Why weren't you hitting me? Do you have options you can use to hit me?

Makes you look smart and helps them learn to self-question their own play.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I have a handful of the cards, so I could potentially give you the villager back. Who was it that moved out?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
You can get an amiibo card of them and get them back immediately. And if someone else moves in you can also scan the card to hire a hitman to lynch whoever moved in in their place.

Or you could just buy them back on TBT using your life's earnings.
ah alright i'll have to see if i can get a card for him in amazon anyways i forgot how to multiplayer
I have a handful of the cards, so I could potentially give you the villager back. Who was it that moved out?
groucho he was an og villager from the gamecube

Last edited:
Top Bottom