• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Just waiting for this sass ride to continue to page 3,000 tbh

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Also, someone found this for me due to me going on an Ace Attorney binge right now. :V

That's fantastic.
No one agrees because if Zeldas own mainers aren't positive about her everyone else will feel the same way. So with that everyone will just automatically have a negative view on her and just automatically assume they win the MU without actually having the experience. And ok? I'm not the best Zelda in your opinion? no big deal? I'm still the one getting results hunty while you sit on the internet just talking crap cause that's all you can do. I don't even have an ego. I told people for my MU Chart if they can show me why I'm wrong to please do so. I'm not afraid to be wrong or corrected. And I have tried to share my opinions to the Zeldas on here but they disregard it. You guys think my opinions are so wrong and stupid, yet the one who has the stupid opinions is the one who's performing better. Ok...
I used to think Zelda was underrated in Brawl and when I transitioned into Smash 4 she was nerfed beyond repairs. And honestly, despite the patches, I'm just so frustrated by how weak she is. It's unbelievable. The reason you get results is because you are good at the game.
Zelda isn't.
To be fair, you were given several warnings between this

For instance, are you actually being a raspberry danish with a side of maple syrup on cantaloupe?

There's multiple reasons why I like you.
Your humour in a topic like this is one of them
Just waiting for this sass ride to continue to page 3,000 tbh
OMG I didn't notice!
Brb in 8 hours to witness yewr celebration

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I still remember back when I first joined, we were under 1,000 pages. To think it's been over 2,000 pages since I first settled down in this social. :V

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I joined only like 300 pages back.
Yet it feels like I've been here a century.
I don't think I've ever been so attached to a group of people.
I sometimes look at the posts and think "How can human's be such well-humored people"
I guess here's to another 1'000 pages.
And hey, maybe at page 3'998 I'll look back to this and grin.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I believe so. I managed to purchase it about 5 hours ago on the eShop. Also, I think the purchase bonus is still there from Dual Destinies.

If you purchase it during this month, you'll be able to get the DLC Costumes for free. Being based on Furio Tigre, the Tres Bien Waitress Uniform and Apollo's Middle School Uniform.
Speaking of Tigre Wright, he kinda has the pectoral striations that aesthetic fitness models have. So Phoenix being shredded is canon. Under that dorkiness, anime hair, and thrift store suit is a ripped pile of sin.

IDK what to do with this information. I should probably bury it asap.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'll guess I'll have to address this out of order, because...

I'm still the one getting results hunty while you sit on the internet just talking crap cause that's all you can do.
wooooow, belittling me with "all you can do"s because not everyone gets to have the freedom and opportunity to live in an area with a smash scene. I'm fully aware of this fact, living in "not-Chicago Illinois," and I've been constructive where I can for Zelda's metagame.
thread1-2.png

I've been doing my part.

|ven| also said:
No one agrees because if Zeldas own mainers aren't positive about her everyone else will feel the same way. So with that everyone will just automatically have a negative view on her and just automatically assume they win the MU without actually having the experience.
You're suggesting Zelda mains themselves are the opinion leaders for the perception of Zelda, which is simply not true. For one thing, the majority opinion of this board is simply that, the majority opinion of this board. We aren't going around screaming "Zeldawful" at every opportunity in the competitive board, and the few of us that do go there probably won't talk about Zelda anyways. Every player has and has had their own opinion (Clearly. Otherwise there would not be a Zelda-centered discord that staunchly disagrees with the majority viewpoint within this board, or hex, even vice versa) and the opinion of the public was formed on its own, probably helped bythe fact that Zelda had been not just changed, but NERFED from Brawl, where she was universally agreed no higher than low tier, and mechanics changes did little to alleviate those new nerfs.

From there, her metagame has developed into it's own thing away from Brawl perceptions, but it's clear when you look at the data of this character that her design is flawed beyond true tourney viability. I digress, because at this point I'm beating a dead horse.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
All I remember from when I joined is that the Sunday before I joined was when this place got 1000 pages. And that I joined on my birthday and my posts were extremely cringey.
I had terrible memory so I only remembered users from their avis. Lavani had that black and white avi and he was that "cool" Rosa main that doesn't go to the Rosa social. Reserved was that Kirby dude who was apparently drunk all the time. And Evan was actually a CPU. Oh and someone (pretty sure it was Phil) wrote a fanfic with Aero and I think BJN(?) that Aero wanted to take him to Smashville lmao. Farorae still has my fav sig and Soul was that Pikachu dude who wanted his name without a period

That's all I can remember lol

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
All I remember from when I joined is that the Sunday before I joined was when this place got 1000 pages. And that I joined on my birthday and my posts were extremely cringey.
I had terrible memory so I only remembered users from their avis. Lavani had that black and white avi and he was that "cool" Rosa main that doesn't go to the Rosa social. Reserved was that Kirby dude who was apparently drunk all the time. And Evan was actually a CPU. Oh and someone (pretty sure it was Phil) wrote a fanfic with Aero and I think BJN(?) that Aero wanted to take him to Smashville lmao. Farorae still has my fav sig and Soul was that Pikachu dude who wanted his name without a period

That's all I can remember lol
It's kinda funny that I've had this avatar for a long while. :3 (Still, thank you for making my avatar with a transparent background. <3)
I remember that your sig has stayed like that for a VERY long time. Minus the Corrin logo and the Fire Emblem Food images as well.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
There's multiple reasons why I like you.
Your humour in a topic like this is one of them
Have a perfectly innocent song from this rated age 7 and up television show.

I do like how they allow Black Canary to shine a bit more than the other two, considering how she's canonically an accomplished singer.

And hey, maybe at page 3'998 I'll look back to this and grin.
Or you could be like McKnightlíght McKnightlíght ; turn into a cynical shell of your former self, only ever leaving your rat infested sewer in the dark of night for a slice, the occasional piece of japanese memorophilia, and whatever zany adventure your frat boy brothers manage to rope you into this week *laugh track*

So basically...a niche sitcom male lead, come to think of it. And here I thought Leonardo had nothing to do with Phil of the Future :O

From there, her metagame has developed into it's own thing away from Brawl perceptions, but it's clear when you look at the data of this character that her design is flawed beyond true tourney viability. I digress, because at this point I'm beating a dead horse.
She's fun as heck, tho.

But I don't think anyone here disagrees with that.

Last edited:

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I really want to know.

What did Fujin do to get consistently banned all the time? It's almost a bit of a running gag at this point but I never really asked why.

There are only so many Fujin name puns that fhat can exist...

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Turtle soup with a pinch of lemon zest is a wonderful meal to end a breezy summer's day, I hear.
Breezy?

You've never been to Indiana. There is air that is a swimming pool and then there is tornado. There is no pleasant breezy wind.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Okay, I really want to know.

What did Fujin do to get consistently banned all the time? It's almost a bit of a running gag at this point but I never really asked why.

There are only so many Fujin name puns that fhat can exist...
Originally (on THE @Fuujin) she was just a very naughTy poster, constantly trolling, went around SWF censor, starting fights often (like what she just did here lol) in addition certain rules were enforced harder/differently before. She accumulated a lot of infraction points. Rules were tougher on GIFs for one thing.

That was mostly before my time, but I did have the pleasure of knowing ha before the permaban. I wasn't even a mod yet #memories

Technically she's b& forever now, but makes alts (also technically a rulebreak thus other mods deleTe them) when she wants to visiT.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Gorls this is Zelda Social, you're not actually supposed to have REAL drama lol.

Tomorrow's the last day to sign up for homecoming and I'm still on the fence on whether or not to go. Been giving it some thought.

:150:

D

Deleted member

Getting in a car with other people during Driver's Ed is the scariest thing ever tbh. Today my friend was trying to turn onto the street and she was going right in the middle and a car was coming and we aLL STARTED SCREAMING.

Also AHHH LAST PAGE BEFORE 3000

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
unrelated, but i'm really proud that on overbuff, my ana went from like a 30% skill rating to a 42% skill rating in a week or two. my mercy and d.va both have 72% skill ratings lmao

everything else ranges from decent to awful (the highlight is my 6% skill rating mccree lol). let me just say there's a reason i usually stick to support characters (although my tracer isn't complete trash)

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Wait wtf, my Mercy skill rating dropped from 83% to 45%. .-. I haven't been playing much lately, but no way did almost 40% of OW players pick up Mercy and suddenly become decent at her.
Maybe the newest update messed stuff up, I keep getting new career bests since it came out. (6k healing as Lúcio is a career best even though my actual best is like 3x that um okay)

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
unrelated, but i'm really proud that on overbuff, my ana went from like a 30% skill rating to a 42% skill rating in a week or two. my mercy and d.va both have 72% skill ratings lmao

everything else ranges from decent to awful (the highlight is my 6% skill rating mccree lol). let me just say there's a reason i usually stick to support characters (although my tracer isn't complete trash)
My highest is 63% with D.Va for some reason

My skill rating with Genji is 54% rip

I used to be 92% with Mercy, 94% with Pharah, and 89% with Tracer. Now it's 89%, 84%, and 86% respectively. :^((

does that mean that I peaked and will grow old only to relive my glory days through my child?

Wait wtf, my Mercy skill rating dropped from 83% to 45%. .-. I haven't been playing much lately, but no way did almost 40% of OW players pick up Mercy and suddenly become decent at her.
Maybe the newest update messed stuff up, I keep getting new career bests since it came out. (6k healing as Lúcio is a career best even though my actual best is like 3x that um okay)
A lot of people picked up Mercy due to the buffs

60 healing per second is the ****

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Maybe I should lock this thread overnight so that everyone can get a good night's sleep and not have to stay up in a craze to wait and get the page steal

I'm such a good mom :242:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, I just learned Origa died over a year ago. Inner Universe went from being a hauntingly beautiful song to a hauntingly beautiful and melancholic song.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Zelda momma plz lock the thread so I can sleeeeeeep pllllllllllllllllllllllszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
i go to bed at funny times i would miss page whaterver it is if you locked it
but then i wonder if i care and wonder if you would care
once again i know you dont

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Maybe I should lock this thread overnight so that everyone can get a good night's sleep and not have to stay up in a craze to wait and get the page steal

I'm such a good mom :242:
Meanwhile, in Europe
Originally (on THE @Fuujin) in addition certain rules were enforced harder/differently before.
Oh goodness.I think I've done it. I've found the ultimate Rosalina And Luma gif:

Last edited:
Top Bottom