• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Sorry, who worked on the PPG2 montage?
I suggested killing a cat.
And I'm arguing for Phil in this situation.
Basically, you're arguing negatively against the guy who suggested cat death
Eddie...you're pretty much saying "Hey gorls, remember this absolutely stupid and horrible idea I had last time I thought I had a good idea? Wellllll, I've got another one and I think it's an even better idea!"

That just means we're all going to argue against you on principle. Arguing against the guy who suggested cat death is the good position.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
~ 3000 PAGES ~

let's flood the thread so philly gorl can't post on page 3000 with ha obligatory page 3000 post
Love you gorl but it looks like I'm 3 steps ahead~

<3 EMILIA-TAN IS BEST GIRL <3

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Eddie...you're pretty much saying "Hey gorls, remember this absolutely stupid and horrible idea I had last time I thought I had a good idea? Wellllll, I've got another one and I think it's an even better idea!"

That just means we're all going to argue against you on principle. Arguing against the guy who suggested cat death is the good position.
Well, ordinarily it would be good to argue against the person who suggested cat death. But in this case, I'm being the positive one, Antony is being the negative. Basically, when the guy who suggested cat death disagrees with your NEGATIVE idea, that's when it turns sour for you.

I guess while we're here.

RIP Robin Social, you guys and gals were on the rise to rival the size of this thread. Then someone poisoned your water source for you guys and gals were two steps ahead too late........ or something like that. Anyways rest in peace guys, now you guys can ship on in the afterlife with all of the units that have died under my leadership (all of them). I hope you enjoyed kicking the can guys.

upload_2016-9-9_9-6-51.png

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I guess while we're here.

RIP Robin Social, you guys and gals were on the rise to rival the size of this thread. Then someone poisoned your water source for you guys and gals were two steps ahead too late........ or something like that. Anyways rest in peace guys, now you guys can ship on in the afterlife with all of the units that have died under my leadership. I hope you enjoyed kicking the can guys.

I don't understand what actually happened to the Robin social, what was it?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
idk I feel like posting this again
2015-08-23 01.18.45.png

Zeroo Soot Iggy

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Page 3000? I remember page 2000. Congrats Gorls, the sassT remains stronk. Here's an obligatory full image to celebrate what this thread is all about:
image.png

:secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Now back to Ace Attorney
Speaking of which. Just finished Episode 2 of Spirit of Justice.

It was a great episode. And it showed some good character development for Trucy as well. At first when I saw the character Bonny de Famme, I thought she was the killer.
Only to find out she has a twin called Betty de Famme, and they were used in a "Prank".
And not only did I have to get a Not Guilty verdict for Trucy, but also had to save the Wright Anything Agency from getting seized by Roger Retinz who was the true killer (And was also Mr. Reus). The victim was actually a fan of Mr. Reus and was taught under his wing for two years... only to be used in a murder to frame Trucy. Feel bad for the girls. :c

Also, I think Betty is a tsundere for Trucy. :secretkpop:
Will say though, the court and investigation sequences felt rather long though. That was my only complaint in this episode, but it still felt great and fun to look around and questioned all of the witnesses in a single day.
Oh, and Ema Skye returns! :yeahboi:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Congratulations on 3000 pages of Zelda being a nonfunctional character!
image.gif

Let's go for page steals at 3500!

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
The Robin Social never even hit 2,000 pages??
We don't even have any competition, pls ban us we have an extremely unfair advantage.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The Robin Social never even hit 2,000 pages??
We don't even have any competition, pls ban us we have an extremely unfair advantage.
What are you saying? Are you saying...

...BAN•ZELDA

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I just saw Episode 11 of ReLIFE. And thank goodness I did, I almost forgot that it updated today.

Originally checked on Crunchyroll to see if any of the shows that Funimation broadcasted would show up on Crunchyroll's listings. Sadly, no. But I got to watch the newest episode of ReLIFE.

It was a great episode to show how Kaizaki progressed from how he was at the start of the show and give some backstory as well.
He asked his support Yoake if he could request a drug that'll make him look like his old self again. But this time to go and visit a grave of his former senpai. And he blames himself for not doing what she told him to do which was "grow up".
And because of him not doing so and butting in on other members of staff for talking behind her back, harassment got worse for her... and she hung herself in the storage closet at the company she worked for.

And because of this, he got sick, tired and frustrated at everyone just shrugging it off, talking about who'll get the promotion and so on. He wrote a resignation letter and quit, even though he only took on this job three months ago. So he blames himself for causing his senpai called Saiki to kill herself. But he did run into some new employees who came to visit her grave, and talked to him about what he's doing now. He told them he's working part time and that he's glad he quit that company, and those employees look up to him for doing something so bold.

Really good episode on improving Kaizaki's character. Well done!

ReLIFE gets 5 :4zelda:s out of 5. Probably one of my favourite episodes so far.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Wow I missed page 3000 and I missed the chance of posting a random gif to get a bunch of likes cri

And no hunger games??

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Matches?
Also Smashboards pls stop not notifying me about the Zelda social. You know I care about it.
It stops notifying if you ever skip an alert, or if you don't check every new post
Ex: if someone's post makes a new page, it will stop giving you alerts until you check that new page.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Wow Eddie, first with the censor dodging and then double posting.
Yew don't want to be a victim of Red Magic.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Wow Eddie, first with the censor dodging and then double posting.
Yew don't want to be a victim of Red Magic.
I know this might be unbelivable but that double post was not intentional.
What am I gaining from posting "I'm up for matches" twice in a row when I know it's a wrong thing to do?
My device lagged, and it posted twice.
I'm getting a warning for it and I don't mind. I deserve it.
SmashBoards is the most strict site (And the only one I've ever got warnings on) I've ever been on, and I'm aware of that.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I know this might be unbelivable but that double post was not intentional.
What am I gaining from posting "I'm up for matches" twice in a row when I know it's a wrong thing to do?
My device lagged, and it posted twice.
I'm getting a warning for it and I don't mind. I deserve it.
SmashBoards is the most strict site (And the only one I've ever got warnings on) I've ever been on, and I'm aware of that.
I wasn't trying to sound mean, sorry if I did.
Btw are you still up for matches? I'll be ready in about 15 minutes if you still want to fight someone.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Gray Magic took care of the obvious glitch post. No warnings needed. :)
Grey magic?
I have several questions about this social (Why is there two BJ9's) and that's one of them.
But thank you regardless.
Btw are you still up for matches? I'll be ready in about 15 minutes if you still want to fight someone.
It's my fault, I should have added a secretkpop to the post.
Edit: I won't be up, sorry

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I think I am almost done with my portfolio girls.

I just to do two more things. Edit my essay very slightly to include some online meetings I had with my Tutor and put all my work together along with my essay into a portfolio, and I have to write about 150 words for each piece of my work. I am almost done gorls. <3

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Please tell me this was intentional.

Top Bottom