• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I just found out who the killer is in the first episode of Spirit of Justice.

He plays a guitar and does music for the Dance of Devotion. The moment I found him out, he told Gaspen Payne to calm down, and accused Wright for not believing in his faith... to which point he takes off the headband, plugs it into his guitar and starts shredding out while boomboxes appear behind him.

Damn Wright, you already attract the loonies!

And then I never played Sm4sh again..
I would've been down for some matches. But I had my dinner not that long ago, and currently playing Spirit of Justice.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I mean, if it has to be censored, then that's what I'll do.
I can't seriously get a warning for "***".
I hope...
Yeah, but mentions of genitalia in any form is evil and will corrupt the youth, ravage our women (and men), and set fire to our houses and...stuff, I guess.

Which is why you could get infracted for attempting to circumvent the profanity rule, but I'm in the clear for embedding that video of Woody Allen sneezing into a few thousand dollars of cocaine from a 1970s PG family film.

Nothing to see here BJN39 BJN39 haha

everything is fine, trust me. I'm the good one remember? :^)))

why is the image so big? :oo
But...why not just clean the room? It's like 95% clothing.

Would only take like 30 seconds.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Wait the new Phoenix Wright game is out?
I believe so. I managed to purchase it about 5 hours ago on the eShop. Also, I think the purchase bonus is still there from Dual Destinies.

If you purchase it during this month, you'll be able to get the DLC Costumes for free. Being based on Furio Tigre, the Tres Bien Waitress Uniform and Apollo's Middle School Uniform.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I believe so. I managed to purchase it about 5 hours ago on the eShop. Also, I think the purchase bonus is still there from Dual Destinies.

If you purchase it during this month, you'll be able to get the DLC Costumes for free. Being based on Furio Tigre, the Tres Bien Waitress Uniform and Apollo's Junior Highschool Uniform.
brb running to the eshop

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I just beat the first episode of Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice.

Putting my thoughts in a spoiler. Since there'll be some parts of the episode spoiled. So be warned.

It was a nice starting episode. Felt a bit challenging too at some points due to having to go through it trial and error at times. Also, some of the names are just so punny. :V

Alhbi Ur'gaid, Paht Rohl and Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin. :V
(I'll Be Your Guide, Patrol and Peace Love N' Understanding. Dammit Capcom. :V)

The breakdown animation for the criminal was amazing too, and there's what seems to be motion capture in as well during some cutscenes as well; such as Wright running into the Khura'in Courtroom, and doing something to a certain bit of evidence. Which I won't spoil due to it being part of the solution on who the killer is.

Onto Episode 2 now! Apollo's time to shine! Sorry Athena, no playable role for you. :c

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
>trying to out-sass Fujin

hunTy, you've made a faTal error...

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
it's the principle that counts
Principle does not excuse inefficiency.

Dude throws a $3000 laptop to the ground then whiplashes it with a sweater.

Using at least...what, got to at least be a grand and a half, maybe 2 grand computer set up as a dirty laundry basket, too. Like wtf man? Why are you treating all your absurdly expensive stuff like trash? Why can't he just shove it all in the closet or under the bed like a normal person? And that's not even getting into the totally unnecessary holes in the ceiling...

Urgh, the more it loops the more I hate it.

Putting my thoughts in a spoiler. Since there'll be some parts of the episode spoiled. So be warned.
Could we at least get one of your typical "Number of Zelda's out of Zelda"?

Unless you were going to do that at the end of the game.

hunTy, you've made a faTal error...
It's only an error if it doesn't work.

Principle does not excuse inefficiency.

Dude throws a $3000 laptop to the ground then whiplashes it with a sweater.

Using at least...what, got to at least be a grand and a half, maybe 2 grand computer set up as a dirty laundry basket, too. Like wtf man? Why are you treating all your absurdly expensive stuff like trash? Why can't he just shove it all in the closet or under the bed like a normal person? And that's not even getting into the totally unnecessary holes in the ceiling...

Urgh, the more it loops the more I hate it.
versatility man

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I mean,

dic in this context was clearly referring to the +k version, which is censored here and gets infracted.

So try to avoid it and alike cases (I.E. "shet") to avoid getting an infraction.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Haven't gotten far in Episode 2 of Spirit of Justice.

But so far...
Trucy got arrested for manslaughter due to the body of Mr. Reus being found in a coffin that she struck a sword through during one of her magic acts.
And when being questioned, she tried to keep a strong face for Apollo... only to have his bracelet react and have him perceive her tell. He tells her everything is going to be fine... and then she just cries.
I feel bad for her. I really do, that is some nice character development. Since you never saw her in that kind of situation before. Sure, she got kidnapped along with other people in Dual Destinies by Aura Blackquill. But she never got arrested for murder.

It didn't help that this song was playing too:

If I did, I would've posted an image of it on Miiverse, or try and find a gif of her "breakdown". I just... really feel sorry for her.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
"trying to out-sass Fujin"
Nnnnnnn you can post jpop butter hair eye rolls all you want when it comes to Fujin,

Just don't let facts be blocked by your ego

Like the fact that you aren't even the best Zelda?

Or maybe that you even admit every time you make a MU chart for Zelda that no one will agree? I wonder why that is?

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Oh shoot, you've facking exposed me, you can't
Hm, that seems to work.
You should use fudge instead.

Like, "what you just call me, you hot fudge with whipped cream and a scoop of vanilla swirl?" or "stop being a raspberry danish with a side of maple syrup on cantaloupe."

Makes the other person confused and hungry in equal parts.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
have you no shame?
I do, but I also contain a short temper that's exploded quietly now.
You should use fudge instead.

Like, "what you just call me, you hot fudge with whipped cream and a scoop of vanilla swirl?" or "stop being a raspberry danish with a side of maple syrup on cantaloupe."

Makes the other person confused and hungry in equal parts.
What's even the point?
You're only going to get infracted anyway.

Last edited:

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Nnnnnnn you can post jpop butter hair eye rolls all you want when it comes to Fujin,

Just don't let facts be blocked by your ego

Like the fact that you aren't even the best Zelda?

Or maybe that you even admit every time you make a MU chart for Zelda that no one will agree? I wonder why that is?
No one agrees because if Zeldas own mainers aren't positive about her everyone else will feel the same way. So with that everyone will just automatically have a negative view on her and just automatically assume they win the MU without actually having the experience. And ok? I'm not the best Zelda in your opinion? no big deal? I'm still the one getting results hunty while you sit on the internet just talking crap cause that's all you can do. I don't even have an ego. I told people for my MU Chart if they can show me why I'm wrong to please do so. I'm not afraid to be wrong or corrected. And I have tried to share my opinions to the Zeldas on here but they disregard it. You guys think my opinions are so wrong and stupid, yet the one who has the stupid opinions is the one who's performing better. Ok...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Not everyone lives in Vegas and has access to a large and local scene. Yeah, you do well with her, but that doesn't make it true when you say stuff like Rosa and Cloud being even MUs for Zelda. Maybe people would respect you and your opinions more if you weren't one of the most unpleasant people here.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Not everyone lives in Vegas and has access to a large and local scene. Yeah, you do well with her, but that doesn't make it true when you say stuff like Rosa and Cloud being even MUs for Zelda. Maybe people would respect you and your opinions more if you weren't one of the most unpleasant people here.
I'm rarely here so there's not much space for me to make this place unpleasant. I avoid this place for a reason.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'll play with you Evan :D

unless you don't want to anymore

the zelda cultists have escaped the confinement of the other threads me must escape :secretzpop:
You are about 6 hours too late buddy. I am very at work right now.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I do, but I also contain a short temper that's exploded quietly now.
To be fair, you were given several warnings between this and the GIMR twitter thing the other day.

What's even the point?
You're only going to get infracted anyway.
That would depend on the context, surely.

For instance, are you actually being a raspberry danish with a side of maple syrup on cantaloupe?

You see, Buddah suggested using f u d g e as a swear replacement.
That won't change anything, f u d g e is as much of a swear as theoneigotawarningfor is.
I was specifically referring to Buddah's post
There's a good chance you're confusing "replacement" with "euphemism".

No one agrees because if Zeldas own mainers aren't positive about her everyone else will feel the same way. So with that everyone will just automatically have a negative view on her and just automatically assume they win the MU without actually having the experience. And ok? I'm not the best Zelda in your opinion? no big deal? I'm still the one getting results hunty while you sit on the internet just talking crap cause that's all you can do. I don't even have an ego. I told people for my MU Chart if they can show me why I'm wrong to please do so. I'm not afraid to be wrong or corrected. And I have tried to share my opinions to the Zeldas on here but they disregard it. You guys think my opinions are so wrong and stupid, yet the one who has the stupid opinions is the one who's performing better. Ok...
Honestly, you just had to point out that you out-sassed Fujin on account of not getting slapped down by a ban hammer.

I mean that's pretty much an auto-win right there.

Top Bottom