• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
just for the record every character has cultists the ones that i had the least positive experience were the falcon cultists

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I have nothing negative to say about any character mains, and Sonic mains can't help that they were conceived 11 years ago.

Last edited:
Hey gorls :dr^_^:
r_greening1 r_greening1 why are you liking posts from a year ago ._.
mfw I get a notification that r_greening1 r_greening1 just liked a post of mine from May 4th of last year

??????
my life is spiraling out of control

also latte, you're a genius. so much that i adopted your joke for like a month
i want to tickle zelda's sweaty feet
ah so you like the taste of lightning
I feel like I should be concerned.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................................. :^(

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
greening just brought a reunion all because of his mid-life crisis.

literally a god

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A like from last's year Cinco de Mayo summoned me here again :secretkpop:

Based r_greening1 r_greening1 is based

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
i mean, i like you so you're ok
but most greninja mains are literal aids

and gorl, bayonetta is my favorite video game character ever
i'd main ha if she was trash
it just so happens that she's stupidly good
i can't wait until she gets nerfed to oblivion so everyone can stop complaining about her
I'm relieved :< Eh, some people are pretty passionate about their characters lol, not sure what else to tell you. As for Bayo, def stick with her if she's a char you like, I got nothing against that. I just hope the future will prevent things like this

Someone I know actually did this from the Bayo finally getting to him. I explained to him how to DI her stuff but that didn't seem to matter.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Dammit r_greening1 r_greening1 , going back to like all of my older posts over 1000 Pages ago. :secretkpop:

ANYWAYS! I've found the program I need to use for my University course. However, my computer is being a pain and not letting me install it. :V
I'll ask my Mother for some help on getting the program to install.

When you're maining a Low Tier but you're surrounded by Top Tiers/Professionals at a tournament.

Also, Melty Blood got another update! :yeahboi:
ArcSys has sorted the high CPU usage, and the Neco&Mech crash as well and some minor issues as well. Such as controllers feeding the "up" motion on the game. And in game text instances as well. And they've added a feature of the game remembering which character you used, colour and even which style as well. <3

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Bless based r_greening1 r_greening1 for liking old posts of mine and giving me a nostalgia rush. And bless you for bringing some former social regulars into this thread at the same time.

You, gurl, are simply...

And while I'm at it, bless based @Cenizas for the Zeldaganda thread. I've said it before but that thread's a gold mine and you deserve literal gold for making it.

Also while searching for that thread, I came across this old gem of a thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/zelda-is-rly-good.422543/

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
It's videos like these that sometimes makes me forget I'm actually riding the penissism train.
Then reality strikes

But in all honesty this was pretty good.
Um...this the the video that I recorded for Izaw's Zelda thing, lol.

Here's my "channel" and everything.
https://youtu.be/KA467nz47xY

I think I still have the OG one too.

WAIT HOW DID THEY FIND IT??
HELP.

Oh wait lol I know the guy that posted it. He goes to tournaments around my area.

I wonder if my idenTity should be kept secreT...

Now I want to know what the comments are saying but I don't have a FB so I can't see

Last edited:
Top Bottom