• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had some confirmed information from my Tutor and my Mother that if I cannot install the program needed for University, I can always use the University Forum instead, which is great. Fingers crossed I can get everything done. :yeahboi:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
There's hardly any greninja mains out there to make up a community in the first place, let alone are they mostly bad people. You can hate the character, but acting like greninja mains are awful people is just silly. And saying I'm a special case really just doesn't cut it. This goes for most character communities (more or less)

I mean, you're a frickin' bayonetta main. I'd think of all character mains, you'd get this lol.

And calling things literal AIDS / Cancer is really stupid. It's "literally" completely false, but people love saying this phrase on this phrase. It drives me crazy.

If you're joking, I can't really tell then. Oops.

:150:
I mean, you basically just proved my statement to be true

Most Greninja mains can't ****ing shut up about him, even though he's not especially relevant or good

I don't even have anything against the character, but when he's literally the only thing some people are capable of posting about, it does get a little irritating.

Like, I get that that guy won Beast or whatever, but that's like the only relevant thing Greninja has done since AMSA went to EVO.

And if we're being honest here, there's almost no reason to actually use Greninja. Sheik does basically the same exact thing, except safer, with better MUs, and with a better projectile and frame data. Other than liking the character, there's not much of a reason to play him. Investing time in Sheik pays off much sooner, anyway.

I also find it amusing that you could take my original post and say that top tier x's mains are AIDS, and no one would care, but the minute I mention Grenjnja, it's like I just shot up a nursing home. It only goes to show that the Grenjnja cult is alive and well.

Like, getting upset that a top player said Greninja was mid tier?? Who cares lol? It's justified, anyway, since he has like 2 relevant mains in the competitive sphere and aside from Beast, they haven't really done anything especially great. Honestly, Greninja is probably the biggest cult now because the Rosalindas have calmed down a bit (even though insane ones still exist). I don't get why it's such a big deal that he be high-mid tier or high tier or whatever because it doesn't matter.

For the record, nearly all Bayonetta mains want her to be nerfed. And you honestly have no idea if you think my post is similar to the amount of **** Bayonetta mains get just for maining her. And I don't have a problem with Greninja; it's his mains that drive me insane and act like he's the pinnacle of smash and how he is amazing and good and only has like 2 bad MUs and all that ****

And honestly, if you don't want to see my posts, then go right ahead and ignore me because I honestly couldn't care less.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
And if we're being honest here, there's almost no reason to actually use Greninja. Sheik does basically the same exact thing, except safer, with better MUs, and with a better projectile and frame data. Other than liking the character, there's not much of a reason to play him. Investing time in Sheik pays off much sooner, anyway.

I also find it amusing that you could take my original post and say that top tier x's mains are AIDS, and no one would care, but the minute I mention Grenjnja, it's like I just shot up a nursing home. It only goes to show that the Grenjnja cult is alive and well.
I was saying that people talk about bayo mains the PEOPLE like they're garbage just because they don't like fighting bayo the CHARACTER.

And lol, I kinda stopped reading when you called greninja Sheik but worse. Sheik doesn't outclass him anymore than any other top tier.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
lmao but Grenjnja is bad sheik

There's literally no reason to use him when she exists, but w/e

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Greninja is also a worst :4bayonetta::4cloud::4diddy::4fox::4mario::4metaknight:.......because there better characters

You sound so silly right now, you're just comparing the two because their ninjas lol but w/e

:I50:

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Everyone is being so unhappy
dis is bad
Let's be happy again
starting with this pic

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
No one had a single problem with Greninja Main's until what Dabuz said in CCI

Stop ****ting on a community you're not a part of or don't understand.

spritz hates things, some things, a lot of things. you just gotta learn how to accept him for who he is tbh

this **** is why we need the space elsa cult again but everyone ignores me about it. gotta redirect the hate somewhere. rofl

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
spritz hates things, some things, a lot of things. you just gotta learn how to accept him for who he is tbh

this **** is why we need the space elsa cult again but everyone ignores me about it. gotta redirect the hate somewhere. rofl
Can we redirect the hate to Tr4sh pls bcuz it's a bad gayme

actually after watching a filthyfrank video

i learned a valuable lesson

everyone should get ****

**** should be distributed equally among everyone and everything

prejudice equality

ye
No one had a single problem with Greninja Main's until what Dabuz said in CCI

Stop ****ting on a community you're not a part of or don't understand.

mah boi u bout to get name searched

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Y2Kay Y2Kay / Lorde Lorde

Frankly, you're both acting kind of dumb about this and asking the other for a flame fight. "You aren't a part of the community and don't understand it," "Greninjas just can't shut up..." .

Before it gets to the point where I start giving out handouts let's cut our losses and everyone set everyone to ignore secretkpop just drop it.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Hey guys! I've finally gotten to the fun part of Wind Waker! The King of Red Lions letting me sail around and stuff!

This game is unbelievably addicting, someone send help

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Y2Kay Y2Kay / Lorde Lorde

Frankly, you're both acting kind of dumb about this and asking the other for a flame fight. "You aren't a part of the community and don't understand it," "Greninjas just can't shut up..." .

Before it gets to the point where I start giving out handouts let's cut our losses and everyone set everyone to ignore secretkpop just drop it.
I agree! More cute pics for everyone!

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
actually after watching a filthyfrank video

i learned a valuable lesson

everyone should get ****

**** should be distributed equally among everyone and everything

prejudice equality

ye
I can't link it (at school) but I'm now thinking of a particular Vine.

Lemme paraphrase it.

"Brenda, that was pretty racist."

"I'm not racist, I just hate everybody equally."

"So you're quirky racist?!"

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Hey guys! I've finally gotten to the fun part of Wind Waker! The King of Red Lions letting me sail around and stuff!

This game is unbelievably addicting, someone send help
I've spent a lot of time on that game over the years. Save file after save file because it's just so

Coo

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I'm only buying the NX when something really cool gets announced (like Nintendo vs Capcom).

I see no reason to get it just for Zelda. It will most likely end up like Wii TP where it's the same game with a new gimmick attached.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Considering the next LoZ was announced when the Wii U was announced (iirc), putting it on the NX after all this time is a shameless cash grab and all around d*** move. I'll probably wait until PS4 prices drop when it's a previous gen console so I can play Dark Souls 3.

I beat Telethia in Xenoblade CX :). Now I have to figure out how to survive the super ground only tyrants.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Considering the next LoZ was announced when the Wii U was announced (iirc), putting it on the NX after all this time is a shameless cash grab and all around d*** move. I'll probably wait until PS4 prices drop when it's a previous gen console so I can play Dark Souls 3.

I beat Telethia in Xenoblade CX :). Now I have to figure out how to survive the super ground only tyrants.
It was officially announced in 2013, but there was a tech demo back in 2011 when the Wii U was announced
I'm pretty sure everyone expected an NX port considering how many delays it's had. At least it's coming to both consoles :3

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I'm getting an NX cause it'll probs have backwards compatibility and I playm ostly Nintendo games. Good to know I only have to save until next year cause that means I can focus on a new PC or a PS4 this year for SFV

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm pretty disappointed that Zelda got delayed AGAIN to 2017, but I can deal with it. Hopefully they'll send the extra time making the game better, and not trying to get the controls ported right (looking at you, TP).

At least the wait won't be nearly as bad since they'll probably start feeding us more info instead of staying silent. Already hyped for Nintendo's E3 stuff now.

As far as buyiig the NX...I'll probably get one soon after release, unless there are major QC issues. I also know for a fact that there will be other Nintendo games I'll want to play later on, so it'll be a good gaming investment.
But I'll also be a broke college student so none of that may happen cri
---
The new Link artwork looks pretty awesome. Thinking about setting it as my avatar...but Azura though...
ChCD3IuWIAA9pjj.png

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'll definitely be getting an NX as well. Since I mostly play Nintendo games as well. Last time I played a PS3 game was probably Disgaea D2.

I'll most likely get rid of my PS3, since I don't use it anymore. And the controllers don't work for it anymore. :V (Guess I'm hoping that the NX can at least play DVDs. Doubt it though, even though I do have the DVD Copy of Madoka Magica Rebellion).

Also, in response to Burgundy Burgundy . MORE CUTE STUFF!

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I don't know why, but about half the time I go into FG, I get Marth. Why do I have a Marth field around me?

Top Bottom