• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Um...this the the video that I recorded for Izaw's Zelda thing, lol.

Here's my "channel" and everything.
https://youtu.be/KA467nz47xY

I think I still have the OG one too.

WAIT HOW DID THEY FIND IT??
HELP.

Oh wait lol I know the guy that posted it. He goes to tournaments around my area.

I wonder if my idenTity should be kept secreT...

Now I want to know what the comments are saying but I don't have a FB so I can't see
BAN•RICKSTER

No wonder it's footage of the beautiful Red Zelda kicking butt, good stuff gorl

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
r_greening1 r_greening1 I'm going to have to confiscate your like-every-post-from-years-ago gun in order to salvage the remains of my alert box.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
tbh i want to vomit every time i see red zelda
tbh this is like the 69th time you ever posted this
and apparently I'm the one posting the same dank meme over and over again :secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
1448329211290.gif

u need to work on throwing shade

maybe sucking a **** would help you with that :^)

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ricky stop being so good.

Except at shields apparently, I dunno. Conor said it not me.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Where have you been the past 2,000 pages?

Edit: F*** you Noah

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
it's ok

it's my job to ruin everything in this thread (and i think i'm doing pretty well)

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I have no idea how I'm going to sleep when my room is 25 degrees

;__________:

Too hot halp
My bedroom is boiling hot, I can't sleep rn

GAHH!

:150:
oh cool did I predict the future

Also hi old people~ If we're talking about old stuff then this has to be included
>Barges into social thread without contributing to discussion
>Ignores other threads with actual competitive discussion
>Whines about being off topic
>On topic in a social thread
>mfw

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Also hi old people~ If we're talking about old stuff then this has to be included
Thanks for bringing up the cure for depression gurl!

I never get tired of that post and I read it over and over when I really need a laugh.

Actually, that entire page is a literal gold mine of lols and memories. The fact the internet didn't shut down from so much winning on that page is a miracle.

Anyway, for newer gurls or for those who want a refresher, here's the post that is responsible for that glorious post.
n8han11 said:
You people have the worst social thread ever. You just waste time complaining about Zelda, rather than actually doing anything with her, and now you people have gone WAY off subject on these threads. Some mains you people are, not actually caring about your character, and instead missing the point altogether. I understand Zelda may not be the best character, as I main a mediocre character myself. But please, will you people stay on topic.

EDIT: I misinterpreted the whole point of a social thread and for that I look like a moron now. I made a mistake by snapping. Go ahead, mock me all you want.
And to follow it up properly:
Space Stranger said:
>Barges into social thread without contributing to discussion
>Ignores other threads with actual competitive discussion
>Whines about being off topic
>On topic in a social thread
>mfw

You can see all the other glorious responses to it along with other great memories of the social right here.

tldr: That guy got his *** sassed to hell and back and back to hell again 6 times over.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Thanks for responding to me on Twitter Latte, you're a great friend :))

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
i mean, i like you so you're ok
but most greninja mains are literal aids
There's hardly any greninja mains out there to make up a community in the first place, let alone are they mostly bad people. You can hate the character, but acting like greninja mains are awful people is just silly. And saying I'm a special case really just doesn't cut it. This goes for most character communities (more or less)

I mean, you're a frickin' bayonetta main. I'd think of all character mains, you'd get this lol.

And calling things literal AIDS / Cancer is really stupid. It's "literally" completely false, but people love saying this phrase on this phrase. It drives me crazy.

If you're joking, I can't really tell then. Oops.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
There's hardly any greninja mains out there to make up a community in the first place, let alone are they mostly bad people. You can hate the character, but acting like greninja mains are awful people is just silly. And saying I'm a special case really just doesn't cut it. This goes for most character communities (more or less)

I mean, you're a frickin' bayonetta main. I'd think of all character mains, you'd get this lol.

And calling things literal AIDS / Cancer is really stupid. It's "literally" completely false, but people love saying this phrase on this phrase. It drives me crazy.

If you're joking, I can't really tell then. Oops.

Noah never jokes. He just legitimately hates everything and everyone. Except greening's voice because it's the purest sound in the universe.

welp. i'm just gonna do my usual strategy when it comes to buying consoles. just wait for the price drops then buy it when it's cheap enough

Top Bottom