• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

Tbh this weekend was trash:

-White Converse got dirty
-Laces ripped in the process of washing them
-Can't listen to Bey's new album cause Tidal

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I counterpicked Zelda in tournament today, because Zelda was the only character I've played with for the past month.

Got wreeeeeeckt.

If you see a Zelda get roflstomped by a Wario on a random stream recording, might be me. Remember I did it for you.

Last edited:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
in what mythical world is zelda a counterpick to anything other than your ego
I joke, but my main was 2-0'd and he completely dominated me, because he plays better Links. My secondary wouldn't be able to compete either, because he also plays against the best Marth in the state. So I banked on him never having played a Zelda, and hoped to sneak something by him while I downloaded him and learned something about Wario, before switching back. I could either have picked her or put down my controller and admit absolute defeat. I chose her to counter that.

It didn't work, but that was my reasoning.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just getting ready to do some more University work. Or at least TRY to, since I'm slowly getting it all done; and that I learned that the exercises I have to do are all optional. But best to get all of those done, so I at least have something I can look back on and remember. :V

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I actually went to Best Buy early on the day he was released

And at least 8 other people were there too

And he wasn't there

Apparently they weren't gonna have Dark Pit amiibos and didn't even know they were a Best Buy exclusive

Like, what

Then I did some research and found out he was exclusive to Walmart instead of Best Buy

So I went to Walmart and they didn't receive him yet

So now Dark Pit's Walmart and Best Buy exclusive now in Canada instead of just Best Buy for no reason

Me rn

tJScr67.png
View attachment 105048

you know beacause of your avatar change you look legit pleased to have all of that happen to you
I should've changed the image sooner noooo ;w;

I thought no one would realize lol
Does it make more sense now?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I have no idea why. But I've started listening to Roundabout by Yes again.

Maybe it's because of the To Be Continued meme. Or because of JoJokes. :secretkpop:

Yo did anyone here watch the latest episode in Game of Thrones??
Nah. But I am watching a Game of Thrones Actor on Game Grumps. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yo did anyone here watch the latest episode in Game of Thrones??
I'm going to watch it after I get out of work later. There are some interesting plot-lines in the book that the TV show hasn't touched upon yet, so I hope those are explored in this season.

KlicKlac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KlicKlac
Came back from a weekend trip to NYC where I visited the Nintendo World Store at the Rockefeller Center Plaza.

They had this giant 17 inch TP Zelda figure for 260 dollars. Incredible detail. I wonder if anyone here is dedicated enough to have one?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Came back from a weekend trip to NYC where I visited the Nintendo World Store at the Rockefeller Center Plaza.

They had this giant 17 inch TP Zelda figure for 260 dollars. Incredible detail. I wonder if anyone here is dedicated enough to have one?

Zelda has own giant figure? And it's over $200!?

That is definitely ban worthy.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw girls. I know I asked this question before about Nintendo broadening to other kinds of media.

But, what kind of animation studios could you see working on each of Nintendo's IPs?
I can kind of see BONES working on a Legend of Zelda anime. Since they've done really good jobs on shonen shows like Soul Eater for example.

And I can maybe see KADOKAWA working on a Metroid anime. Or a Fire Emblem one. :V
And most definitely see Studio SHAFT working on a Kid Icarus anime, since they did "Palutena's Revolting Dinner" ONA and the Palutena Trailer for Sm4sh.

That is pretty cool. Shame is the only figure I got is of Mikuru Asahina off Amazon (Which was amazingly cheap for a figure. About $29 for a 1/8th Scale Painted Figurine. Haven't taken it out of the packaging yet, possibly gonna keep it vintage).

Last edited:
Very nice! Where did you buy your zelda?
It was on sale on Amazon in December, but I have been looking at it prior to that. Problem is that it was ~$400; the sale made the price much more digestible and I had like 10 minutes left to make a decision.
Things to take away from this story:
~YOLO isn't a saying, it's a way of life

KlicKlac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KlicKlac
It was on sale on Amazon in December, but I have been looking at it prior to that. Problem is that it was ~$400; the sale made the price much more digestible and I had like 10 minutes left to make a decision.
Looks good. I'm glad Amazon didn't trick you with their catalog pictures that look better than what you get.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I beat the Everqueen in Xenoblade CX after upgrading my skell a ton. The only big bad tyrants left for me to beat are Telethia and 2 ground only tyrants: the wanderer king Chimera in Noctulum and the mech in Caldros near where you fight Roxskell. (Sorry about messing up the names)

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Btw girls. I know I asked this question before about Nintendo broadening to other kinds of media.

But, what kind of animation studios could you see working on each of Nintendo's IPs?
I can kind of see BONES working on a Legend of Zelda anime. Since they've done really good jobs on shonen shows like Soul Eater for example.

And I can maybe see KADOKAWA working on a Metroid anime. Or a Fire Emblem one. :V
And most definitely see Studio SHAFT working on a Kid Icarus anime, since they did "Palutena's Revolting Dinner" ONA and the Palutena Trailer for Sm4sh.

That is pretty cool. Shame is the only figure I got is of Mikuru Asahina off Amazon (Which was amazingly cheap for a figure. About $29 for a 1/8th Scale Painted Figurine. Haven't taken it out of the packaging yet, possibly gonna keep it vintage).
Not sure if it would be a good idea for Nintendo to start making anime, movies, or anything of that sort. Almost anything that spins-off from games tends to be negatively received

In my opinion, they should pool their resources into better/more powerful console design, because that will get those gamers who say Nintendo consoles are subpar in performance (and wiiU honestly is barely better than a 360/PS3) to reconsider.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I beat the Everqueen in Xenoblade CX after upgrading my skell a ton. The only big bad tyrants left for me to beat are Telethia and 2 ground only tyrants: the wanderer king Chimera in Noctulum and the mech in Caldros near where you fight Roxskell. (Sorry about messing up the names)
I need to get back into XCX. I stopped after Chapter 9, and need to get more stuff done. :V

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman

Maybe it's because of the To Be Continued meme. Or because of JoJokes. :secretkpop:

Nah. But I am watching a Game of Thrones Actor on Game Grumps. :secretkpop:
Roundabout is a really good song.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Greninja mains are far and away the most annoying out of any of the characters in the game.

tbh i want to die every time a greninja main mentions greninja

Rizen

Smash Legend
Greninja mains are far and away the most annoying out of any of the characters in the game.

tbh i want to die every time a greninja main mentions greninja
Why, what happened? Can you elaborate? /just curious.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Wow I spend the day away from this social and it suddenly catches on fire.
I wasn't getting any notifications over the past few days and I checked to find 8 new pages. ;_;

It's an amazing song and the only thing that makes having to actually use a roundabout worthwhile.

Also, can't wait till Part 6 finally happens and they ruin my dream by not making the ending song "Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton.

Eh, it's good but something isn't quite doing it for me, especially for that price.

Now, something like a line of Hyrule Warriors figures would be drool worthy, especially if they start with Ganondorf and his glorious ruby red mane.

In game related news... I seem to have a mental block against Mr.G&Ws.

There's only so many times in a day I can get upsmashed by a Mariner, nined by hammers, and gimped by breakfast food and house keys before I decide it's really just time to put the game down for a while and go back to Hyrule Warriors Legends or Etrian Odyssey.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Bayonetta mains.
i mean, i like you so you're ok
but most greninja mains are literal aids

and gorl, bayonetta is my favorite video game character ever
i'd main ha if she was trash
it just so happens that she's stupidly good
i can't wait until she gets nerfed to oblivion so everyone can stop complaining about her

Last edited:
Top Bottom