• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm not entirely sure if Macchiato changes avatar based on his mains or changes his mains based on his avatar.

Soul.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but.

However, the 3DS and Wii U have install bases. Immediately cutting off software for previous hardware upon the release of a new machine is inefficient.

We will continue making 3DS and Wii U software while preparing for the NX. We are prioritizing satisfying customers who purchased the Wii U.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but.
Thanks for the tip. I think it's safe to say that I'm now from, "I probably won't buy a Wii U" to "Maybe I'll buy one."

Also, big news. I'm nearing the money needed to buy one :D

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I hope they add backwards compatibility to the NX.
After all, how many games actually needed the gamepad to work?
I hope they release more official information about the nx

Right now it's like "okay we're making a new system thing but won't replace teh 3ds or Wii u, but it will be it's own thing, and will have something to do with the new club Nintendo or something"

I'm just like wot

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Right now it's like "okay we're making a new system thing but won't replace teh 3ds or Wii u, but it will be it's own thing, and will have something to do with the new club Nintendo or something"

I'm just like wot
Hopefully it's just a normal console like the Gamecube was. Or the Wii.
Just minus the 6cm discs. :V

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I hope it isn't

Because we already have a normal console, it doesn't make sense to make a whole other home console or handheld when you already have them, because it's not supposed to replace them

Also if it has exclusives wth

Last edited:
It's the Monado's Power. :yeahboi:
Actually, if you get a close look (I just realized this), Shulk's back slash lands on Peach's back. The hitbox probably manged to make a tiny grind on Peach's hurtbox (the back side). I guess.

And yeah, I know that reply was a joke. Lol

Last edited:

Soul.

I hope they add backwards compatibility to the NX.
After all, how many games actually needed the gamepad to work?
If NX is a home console then yeah, though Nintendo is making it a third pillar of sorts. Still want to see their new handheld.

I'm just like wot
2016 isn't far away. They'll reveal more information next year.
Gimmicks sell hardware hurr

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
The Wii was not a normal console lol. Motion control
For Peach mains in this thread

What the legit hell is this? O_o

I'm more interested in Peach's color scheme, I never knew that was an alternate costume for her

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Thanks for the tip. I think it's safe to say that I'm now from, "I probably won't buy a Wii U" to "Maybe I'll buy one."

Also, big news. I'm nearing the money needed to buy one :D
Does that mean you will be a squid/kid soon as well? :3

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
asdf.png

RIP

no longer part of the twice as many likes as posts club :(

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Black/yellow Peach is way overrated. All the cool kids use blue, green, or red Peach.

The Daisy palette is kinda obnoxious, but I use it occasionally.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Black/yellow Peach is way overrated. All the cool kids use blue, green, or red Peach.

Peach and daisy are obnoxious oooooooohhhhh

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

only me and Lloyd are green petch, no one else :v

after melee where the original daisy palette was I've only been green peach, never another color lol

Melee is much more entertaining to watch
This.

No really, I like Smash 4 as a game and I love playing it. I have fun playing Smash 4 more than Melee because I suck at Melee. Buuuuut, if you ask me what's funner to watch, it's definitely Melee.

Soul.

As much as I love Sm4sh, Melee is much more entertaining to watch
obv
Is there even a competent Melee Pikachu at CEO? I don't know why I bother talking about Pika in other games lol

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
This.

No really, I like Smash 4 as a game and I love playing it. I have fun playing Smash 4 more than Melee because I suck at Melee. Buuuuut, if you ask me what's funner to watch, it's definitely Melee.
I'll be honest, I'm losing some interest in Melee. But it's mainly because we see an awful lot of the usual suspect of characters. Fox, Falco, Trash, Falcon, etc. Except Puff, Jigglypuff just looks so enjoyable to watch. I'll continue to root for the underdogs, like Duck or Bizarro Flame. :yeahboi:

Also, is it bad that I just skip over some matches that involve some of the Top Tiers when they're uploaded to YT? :troll:

Last edited:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
This.

You changed second mains again? After two weeks each with:4mario::4fox::4kirby:? Lemme rek it to oblivion again to kill your @ Macchiato Macchiato syndrome and bring back one of your old second mains. You won't get sympathy from :4myfriends:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Hopefully we'll see more variety in Smash 4. I'd be amazed if a Zelda reaches Top 8. Or a Samus with that zero-to-death combo that was found. :yeahboi:
It wasn't found recently... I've heard about it since probably January...

obv
Is there even a competent Melee Pikachu at CEO? I don't know why I bother talking about Pika in other games lol
Is Axe there? If not then no

Themeatgrinder

Smash Cadet
NNID
Badboi117
3DS FC
0130-2293-8436
Spent a bit too much time away from Smash. Found myself playing Hyrule Warriors for the past month :)

Top Bottom