• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
only me and Lloyd are green petch, no one else :v

after melee where the original daisy palette was I've only been green peach, never another color lol
I've been using blue Peach since Melee because it's a lot darker in that game and I love the purple on the bottom of the dress. Green looked really good in Melee, too.

Her palettes aren't as good in Brawl and Smash 4, but she still has some of the best ones. I love how green is kind of brownish at the bottom now.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I've been using blue Peach since Melee because it's a lot darker in that game and I love the purple on the bottom of the dress. Green looked really good in Melee, too.

Her palettes aren't as good in Brawl and Smash 4, but she still has some of the best ones. I love how green is kind of brownish at the bottom.
but the detail on the dress from brawl and smash4 are to die for lol. Even if the colors dont look as good now that detail is everything. I personally think the colors are fine.

Zelda on the other hand looks way better in brawl and smash 4 compared to melee imo. Especially smash 4, they fixed her ******* so they look normal and she has more expression even though its mostly angry compared to brawls ever resting ***** face lol. I only wish she did have an updated melee look and a SS outfit, ninty needs to do dlc palettes.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
but the detail on the dress from brawl and smash4 are to die for lol. Even if the colors dont look as good now that detail is everything. I personally think the colors are fine.

Zelda on the other hand looks way better in brawl and smash 4 compared to melee imo. Especially smash 4, they fixed her ******* so they look normal and she has more expression even though its mostly angry compared to brawls ever resting ***** face lol. I only wish she did have an updated melee look and a SS outfit, ninty needs to do dlc palettes.
But but

Oot Zelda is best Zelda

Hm alternate costume dlc pls

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

Peach's dress detail is really great. Her Amiibo looks sooo good because of it. My only complaint about Peach's palettes is that the Fire Peach one is kind of unnecessary because we already have a white palette and I wish she had more palettes that change her hair color, but both of those are really minor.

I love blonde Zelda and I think that she looks best blonde, so I loved her Melee appearance. All of her palettes looked fantastic in Melee and I love them all. TP Zelda still looks great, but idk, I like OoT Zelda more. There are a few palettes of hers now that I don't like, but they all look nice. The added detail to her dress is cool, too. Resting ***** face Zelda was great because she didn't give a **** about anything. She accepted her fate as bottom tier and didn't care at all. Angry face Zelda is gold, though.

Last edited:
Whoa

Like whoa

Whelp, there goes one of the Rosalina mains I was rooting for.

Last edited:
Oh ****. The Rosa is ****ing creative

Hope NAKAT wins. Fox is awesome and NAKAT is a cool guy

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
The same Rosa that got killed at 40% or another one?

Who/what character did Will lose to?

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Tbh I don't think Nairo will be in GFs. I think he'll be in top 8 for sure, but I feel like the dominating players atm are Esam and ZeRo. I'm hoping Hungrybox makes top 8, but idk.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Tourney update!

Ally is here to pick up an easy win I guess.

My partner is a LM main.

We're called 2Fast2Furious

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I really dislike spectating competitive smash tbh. There's no personal attachment I have to the announcers or players, therefruit I'd much rather just be playing myself.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I really dislike spectating competitive smash tbh. There's no personal attachment I have to the announcers or players, therefruit I'd much rather just be playing myself.
I don't care much for livestreams tbh, they're a bit inconvenient and sometimes youre forced to watch players or characters you don't care about

As someone said, melee is much more spectater friendly, and I'll watch that go watch that for entertainment. Smash 4 I barely watch for entertainment, but for education

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
TOOT TOOT
lmao I only watch streams because everyone is talking about it
ayy lmao get em Korobuz Sensei

Last edited:
Top Bottom