• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'm tired of watching this thread, yet I get no notifiers when there's a post...
It's because when you don't post for a while, the site stops sending notifications. You have to keep posting every once in a while to keep the notifications going.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
It's because when you don't post for a while, the site stops sending notifications. You have to keep posting every once in a while to keep the notifications going.
Ohh, i see. But I do post a lot in somes threads :/

thanks for the tip though.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
yep,you should do what I do:

Post lots of garbage to have more posts on the Message Count,and receive lots of notifications and infractions from the mods.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So um... yeah... where's Sunny? We never brawled yet... we even had a feud about it... now were okay? That's how I remember it, anyway I private messaged SunnySunny but no avail... he might think I'm not serious... or maybe you guys have contact with him. I just want to keep my promise about brawling him... yes I know I came back (nope) just some verification as to where the heck SunnySunny is located. If you see him online (somewhere) or brawl a lot with him and still do, please tell him that I'm serious about our brawling. Even if its lags, because he's from the East and I'm from the West. So yeah please let him know. Thanks all take care~

Edit: Just messaged SunnySunny again and used my nigganese (that's what people called my talk. Anyway just more proof that I want to brawl that dude.

Sunnysunny said:
But procrastinating's alot funner~ :D​
Alright. Its wifi date~ Ciao for now.​
As in the language of GYK talk. Let me say...
Sunny xD Lmo! Brawl me bro! Imma go in and be the best there is! Come at me lemme expose you fool! Yw got nothing on me fool! Think better better than me? LMFAO!​
There are two people in this world. One that hides and one that seeks. Which one are you?
That was just to show SunnySunny that I'm still that guy (but less full of myself and other things that people show me...)? Don't know but it's there!
As In the term of Raptor let me type up this "SUNNYSUNNY PLAY ME NAO!"

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Sorry, Sunny was busy visiting my house while we enjoyed copious amounts of sexual intercourse hence why he missed your messages. We're done for now though, so he will most likely get back to you shortly.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Um.............................................................................................okay...

Not going to ask why if you're wondering. Just let him private message me so we can brawl before Smash Wii U comes out.

At least you had fun. Ha ha!

Edit: I'm going to wait here for a while (that okay)? I'm going to run an aren quickly and when I return I hope he's there or at least private messages me.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If that's refereeing to me then at least photo-shop the Yoshi color... I don't rock with Green. Only Gold (or yellow as many type or say).

Edit: Waiting as patient as a carnivore wants his meat! Sunny hurry up my dude!

Any luck finding him or Skyp-ing with him?

Edit: Ugg -_- I don't have all day but I'll try to. Meanwhile, I'll post this for a time consumer

You got to be kidding me! Holy! 5 users and 2 guests. He he I'm bored so I'm counting how many people come and go.

Someone strem our matches so we can look bad!

3 users and 0 guests, so someone go get Sunny! Zzgashi go get him!

Okay, so I'm going to YouTube and respond to this comment about not games. I'll stay logged on and keep an eye on the inbox

Latest edit: SuunySunny I'm sure you're here or maybe not, but something in my gut is telling you are here. Te latest part you've done was visit a thread about E05 or whatever order it was. Face me already man! I think your family would like it for you to brawl me :) They can see who's the true Sunny! I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Anyway get your butt Online and message me (wherever) and brawl me.

"True Blue Lu Lu" Sound familiar? He he;)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Sorry, Sunny was busy visiting my house while we enjoyed copious amounts of sexual intercourse hence why he missed your messages. We're done for now though, so he will most likely get back to you shortly.
It's true. Z'z baby is into some kinky **** that i'd probably get banned for even repeating on here.

@GYK:

Golden-yoshi-dingus check your inbox man. I stopped playing a few months back after getting power ranked in my state. I was satisfied with how far I got in the game and could "retire" happy with where I got. I really only browse the forum for smash 4 stuff now. Mm. Despite quitting I made some good friends along the way who I still hang out with though. That's part of why I felt like I could stop playing. <3

I dunno.
But yeh.
I've been kinda completely done with the game for almost half a year now.

If you played me now, i'd be super booty. :T

Btw, are you sticking with Yoshi in Smash 4?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It's true. Z'z baby is into some kinky **** that i'd probably get banned for even repeating on here.

@GYK:

Golden-yoshi-dingus check your inbox man. I stopped playing a few months back after getting power ranked in my state. I was satisfied with how far I got in the game and could "retire" happy with where I got. I really only browse the forum for smash 4 stuff now. Mm. Despite quitting I made some good friends along the way who I still hang out with though. That's part of why I felt like I could stop playing. <3

I dunno.
But yeh.
I've been kinda completely done with the game for almost half a year now.

If you played me now, i'd be super booty. :T

Btw, are you sticking with Yoshi in Smash 4?
Finally! It's about dang time! Not my business with what you do with your body.

SunnySunny I've fought you a bunch of times In Basic (so I know how you play my dude).

Reference to If I'll be playing the new Smash Bros Wii U. I highly doubt I will... The only time I ever brawl is if I Basic Brawl. I don't have real time like I did before to get good, techy and all that jazz.

I don't think you'd be bad(LOL you even said I should hold on to my last bit of pride. He he, even if you aren't good (LOL) I'm sure you could still brawl me before the new Smash game comes out. It's a true friendly, I mean true friendly. This will start things, but who cares get more thick skinned (as Scatz would say). I never fought anyone and would call it a friendly. I called it a war. I even have a taunt that says "Good war" still have it till this day. I'm truly going to give you a real friendly match. Why? Do I have to say? So, be a good Lucario and brawl this cocky Yoshi main. Do it NAO!

Edit: OMG stop being a guest and brawl me already! Don't make this difficult! Should I talk trash and make you get that fire inside again :D

Stop typing up excuses and brawl me Sun!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm not gonna drop everything i'm doing and play a game I don't feel like playing.
Find something else to do okay?
Just play me! I promised you before and I'm not going to break the promise. I'm serious! I'm fun to play against Sunny! You won't be disappointed.

Bro you're hilarious! Drop a game? Man shush up and play me this one time then go back to whatever you were doing. I'm sure everyone else wants to see it, so why not? I'm not going to record nothing man just a simple fight and that's it. Come-on

Edit: Make love later (even it's a guy). Yeah... Just give me a game and that's it but I'm sure you'll want to play more matches once you brawl me. You'll soon find out that I don't play gay at all. Heck you've watched me play in Basic Brawl and gave me praise on the thread... why so rude?

Edit: Alright then I'll stop bugging you (because I promised before but couldn't because of me getting banned then returning from my old account). I'm Online and I'll be waiting. I hope you to do the right thing. Take care~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
He he, would you like to brawl me sir?

OMG you to! Don't you want to see what's so great about GYK? See like how I play and stuff. Yeah? Anyone for Christ's sake play me!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sunny, I'm not going to continue to beg for you to brawl (in a friendly) which to be honest I never do cause I hate everyone except some rare people he he (well dislike is a better and proper tone). So that means I'm not going to abuse WiFi and all that jazz.. Last time I'm asking. I'll wait here for like five minutes or even ten minutes. Good day~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, but when someone sees that you're determined to do whatever it is, then people will start to back you up or maybe re-think the answer they just provided for you.

Nikes would you like to brawl? Since you're just sitting there. Don't answer if you don't. I'll wait for like a minute and go for good. Well it was nice for stay just to get SunnySunny's answer. Take care all good day~

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I'd like to play if I could, but things are a bit busy on this end, might be able to tomorrow if you're still interested.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Yeah, but when someone sees that you're determined to do whatever it is, then people will start to back you up or maybe re-think the answer they just provided for you.

How do your guys tolerate GYK?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
your being you?
We kinda don't and do. Don't cause people have their tiny rants or opinions in their heads or bring it up in the skype group. Do being we try not to respond and just let him continue posting.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
How do your guys tolerate GYK?
You know I had everything in mind right now on what to say and really use some low blows, about to really make an impact that would change you guys for the good or bad. Heck whatever I say has an impact on you and I'm just speaking truth. Even if I do what good will it do? Nothing, but it will stay stuck in your mind and it will continue to get bigger and bigger. It will be big to the point where you want to tell someone about it (Skype anyone)?

About the handling me part. Trust me they could go report me and say abuse or whatever, but they tried that and all they got was I trolling. What more can I say to make a statement? Except the stuff that I was going to say but won't). Next time Luk just Skype it to them my dude and don't send it to me. LMO! Now, I'm just going to disable anymore quotes about my comments from this trend. Be sure to sit there and type nothing for a few days. K? K. Good day~

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
your being you?
We kinda don't and do. Don't cause people have their tiny rants or opinions in their heads or bring it up in the skype group. Do being we try not to respond and just let him continue posting.
no that "r" wasn't meant to be written :T

I actually find GYK's posts really funny,lmao your guys can't imagine how much I laughed when I knew that GYK liked his own comment many times with many accounts on that Raptor vs ESAM youtube video just to have the top comment.

GYK is probably the 2nd funniest spammer I ever saw on my life.

~~~~ be blessed all by Goku ~~

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
no that "r" wasn't meant to be written :T

I actually find GYK's posts really funny,lmao your guys can't imagine how much I laughed when I knew that GYK liked his own comment many times with many accounts on that Raptor vs ESAM youtube video just to have the top comment.

GYK is probably the 2nd funniest spammer I ever saw on my life.

~~~~ be blessed all by Goku ~~
...2nd?

Whos the first if you dont mind me asking?

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Lol I knew he did that too. Who goes to all that trouble to get 3 of their own comments on the top. Especially when it was about me copying him when that's completely false. Some people told me they read those comments and laughed for days.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I didn't really pay attention to most of gyk's youtube comments. Even ones that were top comments. I just thought people were idiots for upvoting him.
But did he seriously make other accounts and upvote himself?

o
well then
raptor vs esam both top comments are definitely comments I'd expect from gyk.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Holy crap!
So just looked it up, but did anyone here know that Steve sings for a rockband now? I kinda wanna buy one of his CD's in hopes of finding hard rock versions of "We just got a letter" and "Thinking chair."

Top Bottom