• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
....Yoshi is indeed bad in some areas. But we except it, man up and learn to outplay opponents with our little dino...dragon...hypbrid.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Of course videos from back then are different then my current ones I've gotten better and the metagame has changed completely. And no I would never tell anyone aggression is bad I've always been an aggressive player. What I did tell you was aggression with no thought behind it will get you murdered offline which is true. All I remember from playin you on wifi was you being mindlessly aggressive for no reason which is why I told you that. And of course you threw a tantrum and said a lot of stupid things. Anyway, no i didn't copy/mimic your playstyle I don't even remember how you play except you being mindlessly aggressive. It's hilarious that you think I would copy you after I was trying to tell you to change the way you play. I've been doing fair to nair for years now so get out of here with that. You're just trying to make it seem like you're something special by taking credit for someone else's style? No, sorry the only Yoshi I actually studied off of was Zudenka. If I wanted to study off of you I guess I can watch the only replay I have of you where i 3 stocked you.

Stick to to your wifi friendly wins against people who didn't even care. Be blessed~

Scatz

Smash Champion
Hope you scrubs make it past 1st round pools at Apex this time. <3

Yoshi, in this game, sucks. The balance in this game is ugly imo.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There is no Balance in brawl. Even mid-tier characters have the dumbest ****.
Hell, me playing Lucario with JRUGS back when I housed him for a week last year annoyed me cause you can't DI Zelda's Usmash unless you're marth and her Dsmash is ****ing stupid.

There is no balance, every character has something dumb about them, but they also have huge flaws.

also,
I'm trying to go to Whobo. Can you house me :3
Missed this, going to WHOBO with others from SA so getting a hotel room. Hell I even went and sold some old yugioh cards deck boxes and a incomplete batteryman deck just so I can have extra money afterwards and not feel so meh about spending 60 something for my part of the hotel room.

Slush's comment: Ha ha, tell me exactly what I type up that makes my comments (cringe worthy). It's truth Slsuh whether you want to believe it or not. I believe Slush's comments, because he's honest on how he feels towards things. I respect that for sure!

Don't know nor care enough to copy paste what people said earlier cause I was asleep. but basically stop trying, brawl is almost 6 years old. ****ty game, Yoshi es ****to, stop plz.
notto disu ****to agen

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like how you left my link at the top.

Btw, if anyone wants a good laugh, check that video out :3c

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Okay lets see what we got now. Wow... truly pathetic... we got Detla (not surprised) we got AuraBlast (you ****ing kidding me)? We Dazid Lazer.

So you don't like the new GYK? You want to be spit on some more ah scientific man?

Alright? **** YOU AND YOUR CREW! I'D RATHER LEARN FROM A BEGINNER AT PLAYING. EVEN HE KNOWS MORE MOVES THAN YOUR ****S.

Nikes? Pathetic! Dude you got demolished don't don't say **** (I saved the matches all of them). I knew you were too good to true. Glad I saved our matches. You got wrecked by my TL, SNAKE, IKE,YOSHI,KIRBY,DONKEY KONG. KEEP TALKING FOOL!

LETS MAKE THIS NICE AND SWEET IGHT? LISTEN ***** YEAH YOU HEARD ME. I'VE BEEN TRYING MY ASS OF TO BE PATIENT WITH YOUR ****S BUT IT SEEMS THAT YOU DON'T WANT THAT. ***** YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A REAL LIFE LIKE ME AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE BALLS TO SAY **** TO ME.CUSS I **** YOU UP AND I DON'T CARE IF THIS MAKES ME LOOK BAD.

RAPTOR SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY! YOU PLAYED ME THE FIRST AND ****ED ME UP. I PLAYED YOU THE SECOND AND ****ED YOU UP AS WELL BUT YOU RAGE QUITED AFTER I ****ED YOU UP. YET I STAYED AND CONTINUE.. I GOT PATIENCE ***** BUT SOMETIMES I NEED TO TAKE CONTROL LIKE RIGHT NOW. YOU THINK I WANT FORGIVENESS FROM YOU :( MAN I'D RATHER LISTEN A 10 HOUR VERSION OF FRIDAY BY THAT ***** REBECA BLACK.

I HOPE THE MODS SEE THIS ALREADY AND BAN ME FOR GOOD! SO I WON'T FEEL LIKE AN ASS AND COME AND APOLOGIZE. **** NO!

***** I HAVE TO TYPE A LOT OF ****! WHY? BECAUSE I NEED TO RUN THE EXTRA MILE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE BELIEVENCE!

KEEP TALKING IT ONLY MAKES ME THRIVE MORE LONGER. I DON'T ****ING CARE IF BRAWL IS A TWENTY YEAR OLD GAME. ONCE SMASH 4 IS OUT I WON'T GET IT CAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT GAMES LIKE I USE TO. I GOT **** TO DO LIKE CHANGE MY PAST AND FAMILY **** BUT THAT IGHT HAPPENING.

YOU YOSHI **** ARE SOFTER THAN THE SKIN OF A NEW BORN BABY. DON'T EVEN THINK I'LL CHECK BACK HERE. THIS COMMENT SAYS IT ALL.

YALLNIGGAS ****** NEVER GONNA BE GOOD LIKE ME.

YOU KNOW THEY'RE TWO PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. ONE THAT HIDES AND ONE THAT SEEKS. I ALWAYS SEEK I NEVER HIDE I'M ALWAYS HERE AND I'LL ALWAYS SPIT ON YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? NOT A DAM THING! RAPTOR NXT TIME IHURT YOUR FEELINGS WHY DON'T YOU WRITE A STORY ABOUT IT. LMFAO YOU SOTFY ***** AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE GARBAGE. YOU CAN BEAT ALL THE PEOPLE EVEN ZERO AND M2K BUT YOU'LL BE AT MY LEVEL EVER!

TO LATE NIKES YOU MADE YOUR BED NOW LAY IN IT!

I'M DONE AND OUT OF THIS GOD FORSAKEN HELL ****!

OH AND NO MORE THING SLUSH THE SCIENTIFIC MAN. **** EVOLUTION AND **** THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO THINK **** LIKE THIS. I'D ***** SLAP IN REAL LIFE. COME TRY TO TOUCH A 6;3 MOFO LIKE ME *****! YOU'LL NEVER BE AMAZING LIEKR APTOR EVER! I CAN TRULY CAN WHY MY ***** TAREX HATES YOU MOFOS. **** I SHOULD'VE NEVER TRIED TO CHANGE IN THIS AREA. GOD SAW MY THRIVE AND HE HONROS ME FORIT BUT THIS HE WON'T BUT I AIN'T REGRETING NOTHING!
BE BLESSED? GOT GET BALLS FIRST.
~GOLDENYOSHIKING AKA GYK AKA THEONEANDONLY AKA THE REAL ***** YOU'LL EVER SEE AND WITNESS BY.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
***** WON'T LET ME EDIT ****! MODS GOING I'M SURE.

I MAKE THE TRACK PLAY AND I CONTROL THE NEEDILE. WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU'RE THE ****ING PLAYER THAT I CONTROL. TOO HOT AND TOO GOOD TO BE SEEN HERE.

Scatz

Smash Champion
You know, if you hated this place then I don't understand why you keep coming back here. It's wasting time to always have to see a big post about you blowing up people when you spent the years blowing up every yoshi regardless if they started beef with you or not before we even knew you.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You guys need to relax in here. More :yoshi2:, less drama :)
I don't understand, why bother posting in here and do absolutely nothing.
The yoshi boards have next to no drama cause we usually only get posts in here every couple days and randomly get a new Yoshi or two making a new thread before the ddos.
It literally only gets drama when GYK pops up. Even then it's usually not drama and he turns it into drama with posts like the last two he made even though he specifically asked me to tell him what I think of him and he's trying to pick another fight with other Yoshi mains.

Please...

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I don't understand, why bother posting in here and do absolutely nothing.
Implying posting is doing nothing.

Also, I sent him an infraction and a PM before posting - my post was to let other people know that I am addressing the situation and to let it go without making a bigger deal of it.

Please~ :)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
An infraction and PM?
Judging from his post he's hoping for a ban instead, which should've happened instead of a slap on the wrist since he already got banned yet again for using two accounts at the same time before the ddos happened.

.esaelp

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
You're rather quick to make assumptions. There are more options that lie between a slap on the wrist and entirely banning someone. Chiefly, a thin ice policy which could be easily broken if he was really "hoping" for a ban. If you have more problems or information about the user that you have problems with, that should be addressed in a report so the staff member can deal with the situation given the context you've given them rather than do so blindly.

If you have further problems, please contact me or another staff member through a PM so this thread can go back on track.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I honestly am not and do not know what else to say outside of I guess
>not asking for ban
>wall of angry text and calling out mods.

I mean, he's been banned from user blogs, once from teran again I think and then before the ddos. You'd think after 2 and a half times he'd stay banned. tho I will say the ddos prolly unbanned everyone not just solely him.
And it's not like "Oh I hate him so much, wish he was gone" nah, I'm speaking for everyone. Just the loudest about it when it comes to issues like this that aren't handled all that well sometimes.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm going to do this one time and one time only. If I'm ban then that's the way it is. You're right about that and just to clarify your theory thatyou have stashed inside your mind.

I have four accounts:

GYK:Is the main account (you can clearly see that because it shows it was made in 2012)

The One And Only One: ( That one was for my friend to try out the community, he told me I'm not that much hated, I pacifically told him to keep mentioning my name and see what a reaction they get. (One week later the account is banned).

Finally there is the last account: GoldenYoshiKing And that was was used for a new leaf approach (for all boards not just the Yoshi boards but I got stuck in the Wolf boards, super cool and relaxing board).

There you have it no DDOS mess up (that made all accounts become un-banned.

I didn't believe the message but, it's true I got a warning about trolling. Sign

I should be banned after-all. Why? Because that was my last account that I will make (that's a promise I said and GYK always keeps his promise).

I made my final bed now I must lay in it.

No point to try to get no more attention. I'm done in fixing my past with everyone; however, I did manage to make peace with a bunch of people (so I'm good with that). This is the last time you see me here.

Thank you for the warning Krynxe but I deserve a final ban, because it's my last account made for Smashboards and all really.

I didn't control myself at the end (not because of you Slush but because of my old Yoshi pals and new Yoshi pals doing that to me). Words don't hurt me anymore but a back stab from friends will do it for me. There's my new Kryptonite. Nikes back stabbing me same for David lazer, and Aurablast. I'm sure there are more I'm certain. Well that's enough out of me. Bye~

Scatz

Smash Champion
There's a difference between friends and acquaintances. Regarding the information that has been posted without discretion of people included in them, that causes issues that should've never happened. Not only that, but most of those "issues" shouldn't have been as serious as shown on this board. People need to learn to have thick skin and learn to take criticism how it is. It's impossible for anyone to not be judged for their actions (before getting to know them).

Anyways, I started working out again :D Also, my boss might have found me a challenger for TA/PPL! So hyped to find someone good at that game!

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I tried to befriend GYK in the hopes it'd ease up the tension between everyone, and talking behind his back, even if I was just agreeing with your posts, can justifiably be seen as backstabbing, at least in his perspective. Though I had no intentions on hurting anyone or having this escalate into a situation like this...

Depster

Smash Champion
There's a difference between friends and acquaintances. Regarding the information that has been posted without discretion of people included in them, that causes issues that should've never happened. Not only that, but most of those "issues" shouldn't have been as serious as shown on this board. People need to learn to have thick skin and learn to take criticism how it is. It's impossible for anyone to not be judged for their actions (before getting to know them).

Anyways, I started working out again :D Also, my boss might have found me a challenger for TA/PPL! So hyped to find someone good at that game!
PPL=Pokemon Puzzle League? Get ahold of of Mr. Doom. He and some of the other guys from Wichita I know play that game. Supposedly they are pretty good, too.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

I remember trying to work out. It lasted for a week. Then I got lazy. Eugh. I guess I'm too satisfied with where I am. =/

HEY MAN I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU YOU SUCK FDSIOUAHDUISAHIUA DWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Scatz

Smash Champion
PPL=Pokemon Puzzle League? Get ahold of of Mr. Doom. He and some of the other guys from Wichita I know play that game. Supposedly they are pretty good, too.
I'd be definitely down to play the game with them, but I've heard zsnes wifi connection isn't particularly great at keeping players from desyncing. Maybe when I attend tournaments again, I'll keep PPL/TA with me to play with other people.

And yes, PPL = Pokemon Puzzle League.

I remember trying to work out. It lasted for a week. Then I got lazy. Eugh. I guess I'm too satisfied with where I am. =/

HEY MAN I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU YOU SUCK FDSIOUAHDUISAHIUA DWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Working out this week is fairly tough since I had to take a break from sickness. Not only that, but my body and my current situation is just extremely tight, so things make it harder for me to get motivated for it. It's ok though, I put on the right music, and I'm zoned out.

Also, we never played yet :( I still wanna play Dapokon to see how that game is (I know I'm get wrecked in it). So, whenever we have another Yoshi meetup, we're definitely going to play both of those games. :D

Bigz, I didn't know you were down with TA. Small world. o_0
Oh dude, I have old videos on my account showcasing my skill then. I'm a little rusty now, but I thoroughly enjoy TA/PPL every time I play. Small world indeed.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Working out this week is fairly tough since I had to take a break from sickness. Not only that, but my body and my current situation is just extremely tight, so things make it harder for me to get motivated for it. It's ok though, I put on the right music, and I'm zoned out.

Also, we never played yet :( I still wanna play Dapokon to see how that game is (I know I'm get wrecked in it). So, whenever we have another Yoshi meetup, we're definitely going to play both of those games. :D
You're sick? That sucks. :(

I guess I just don't zone out to music well enough. Oh well.

I'll get destroyed, lol. Dokapon you'd only get destroyed in the beginning, but it's really a game all about the endgame, so most of what you do until then doesn't matter. @_@ It's also super long, so we most likely wouldn't finish it.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Apex was a weekend. I believe we'll finish it if we have that time again >: )

Yeah, but I'm better now! I just need to get back in the flow of wanting to work out again. Typically, the first 2 weeks are the worst since you have to get into the habit of working out.

Well, we still have Mario Party, Mario Tennis, and other random games to figure out what we can play with. Jake and Mike are forced to come if this happens though. lol

Top Bottom