• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
My family invaded my house for a week cause they felt like getting better at my place. Now I got sick, still kinda am but lost my voice for a couple days. Fer now it's just a slight cough annoying me.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Whenever you get a virus or are experiencing glitches. That better?
...Virus? ...Glitches? These terms have not been programmed or downloaded into my system. These glitches or viruses you humans call them are inconsequential and was denied access to my database.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Damn, Scatzbot must have undergone an OS update recently. Doesn't even recognize glitch or virus because he's immune.

It's k, I'll develop something to infect him with.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Your efforts are futile then. Assuming that glitches and viruses are equivalent to you humans being sick. then I have nothing to fear. I only have to keep my hibernation unit functioning properly. Which I've already had it running for 3-4 years now.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Swamp Shake an Bake!

Edit:

LOL! I just laugh at how tough you guys act but can't take a little humor. If you want to know why I'm liking every post, it's because of Luk's comment. Calling me best spammer for making a bunch of accounts and like... I can't even write it down without LMAO! You guys are too much xD You always find a way to make me laugh xD <3 The reason people like my (certain) comments is because it has drama in it. Just like how you liked my post Raptor (because it had drama). My point sealed and closed. So next time think bigger and maybe I'll die from the stupidity you guys think of.

So um... yeah... where's Sunny? We never brawled yet... we even had a feud about it... now were okay? That's how I remember it, anyway I private messaged SunnySunny but no avail... he might think I'm not serious... or maybe you guys have contact with him. I just want to keep my promise about brawling him... yes I know I came back (nope) just some verification as to where the heck SunnySunny is located. If you see him online (somewhere) or brawl a lot with him and still do, please tell him that I'm serious about our brawling. Even if its lags, because he's from the East and I'm from the West. So yeah please let him know. Thanks all take care~
Edit: Just messaged SunnySunny again and used my *****nese (that's what people called my talk. Anyway just more proof that I want to brawl that dude.
Sunnysunny said:
But procrastinating's alot funner~ :D
Alright. Its wifi date~ Ciao for now.
As in the language of GYK talk. Let me say...
Sunny xD Lmo! Brawl me bro! Imma go in and be the best there is! Come at me lemme expose you fool! Yw got nothing on me fool! Think better better than me? LMFAO!
There are two people in this world. One that hides and one that seeks. Which one are you?
That was just to show SunnySunny that I'm still that guy (but less full of myself and other things that people show me...)? Don't know but it's there!
As In the term of Raptor let me type up this "SUNNYSUNNY PLAY ME NAO!"
There are two people in this world. One that hides and one that seeks. Which one are you?
Raptor likes this.

So I'm doing what you all think of me "a spammer". Anyway I''m done here was too funny! You guys can go back to talking about being sick xD ROFL! YOU GUYS ARE TOO FUNNY!

But can I still like "all" your comments? They're too good! :D They're funny too xD SUPER FUNNY!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ Yhil, That's because I'm not a troll you ding dong. People assume thing.

Like how I assumed your picture was a Zebra man? Or a Hyena? Whatever it is It's a Zebra In my book :D

@Depster, Well you just throw being sick as an ice breaker. And the picture of Yoshi mad makes it funny xD

But for your illness I'm very sorry to read. May God speed up for recovery.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
But how is the act of you liking the post funny?
Just having some fun! Since you guys always tell me to relax (which I am). I just liked I never meant it.

It's like you're mad at someone and say a certain word that offends them, you just said it through rage and stuff, but you never meant it. Get what I mean? Also I'm still laughing about you mention cold and flu as an Ice breaker xD

Could've used the old hows the weather over there. But cold and flus xD ROFL<3

Your picture is to funny as well xD Simple as that!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Talking about the weather is not an ice breaker. Because nobody ever has anything to say about the weather. Sickness is a much better topic for discussion.
Yeah you're right, I didn't think of it that way. It's still funny that cold and flu is an ice breaker. He he, drink plenty of tea and yeah you all should be good.

I wasn't being mean to Depster. He's a cool guy :D I was just laughing how he used being sick as an ice breaker.

Now! Lmo, go back to talking about things, and stop taking all my words so seriously. I'm still going to like everything you guys post cause you're all cool! Best Yoshis as well!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
I would appreciate if you were to not like my posts. I don't want to be checking my Alerts/Inbox needlessly each and every time i participate in simple conversation. Thank you.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm just tired of being sick >_>
I hear you Despster! You are going to have to listen to me on this subject. Why? Because I've been like this before. Here's what you need to do.

1. Don't see a doctor

2. Get plenty of rest and eat your fruits and vegetables.

The reason why you shouldn't see a doctor is because the antibioics they prescribe to you have a tiny virus inisde. So that means you'll feel better for a while, then be sick real soon.

See it's not just that but antibiotics kill your good bacteria living inside you. You have good bacteria and bad bacteria. The more good bacteria you have inisde your body the longer you'll be immune-d to to pretty much anything.

Just an overview of what I'm talking about. How do I know this? My cousins a doctor and when I'm sick he prescribes me Amoxicillin and a bunch more that I can't remember at the moment. Even cough syrup will do bad in your immune system in a later time. They work for a while, then attack your immune system later. That's why I never go to the doctor (unless it's to draw blood). But anything else nope! I'm more than healthy and how did I do that? Eating fruits and veggies, and drinking a lot of water. Yeah water plays a big difference as well. Okay that's just enough, don't want to bore you to death, ha ha.

Cures: Tea with Lemon, Green Tea, rest, fresh juice ( not soda but real juice X). Plenty of rest and a good prayer (love you Slush<3) and you'll be a okay :D

See I care about you. Take care my dude.

@Courage Okay but just for you Courage! I'll stop liking your comments (cause you're speical).
For the rest, nope!

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
1. Did y'all finish that combo video???

2. Hi

3. There's a Yoshi in TX named YelloRello. He's kind of new and kind of super old. He played from like the beginning of brawl through like 2010. But he came back for one of my tourneys and entered.

He is freaking good. Like. Probably better than slush was at this point idk. He's def a top 5 yoshi, super good.
He's taken Denti AND Infinity to game 3 within the past 3 months. He also goes even with a guy named ALSM or AeroLink the SoulMaster, who is really good.
And he's legit the flashiest yoshi I've ever seen. GYK would love him he's mad Agro but really good

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
1. No, raptor is the only one working on it, but all he has is basically clips but nothing put together, music that's fitting and in tune with the combos. etc. So I'd say maybe 30 or less % done.

3. Pretty sure he's better than me since I've probably touched my gamecube controller a total of 6 times this entire year. Recent tournament for me was San Japan in early August and before that it was Mizumi Con 5 or 6 back in March so yeah, he's most likely better than me.

Top Bottom