• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yet Another Roster Contest! (Waiting to be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
45 is the most realistic. Any other character additions will primarily be transformations, such as Zero Suit Samus, Mega Mewtwo Y, and the Pokemon in the Pokemon Trainer's arsenal.
Remember, this is not as much about realism as it is about your dream roster. Don't change it if you don't want to, though.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
45 is the most realistic. Any other character additions will primarily be transformations, such as Zero Suit Samus, Mega Mewtwo Y, and the Pokemon in the Pokemon Trainer's arsenal.
I agree mine was like that as possible

3 on mine are maybes and those are dixey kong, waddle dee, and wolf, then you get your 45 characters, if you exclude the 3.

Zigzagar

Smash Journeyman
Seriously how do people keep finding my ideal roster

anyway here it is

Why is Yoshi in the Mario section when he was representing the Yoshi series since the original
Why do you have Dixie Kong and King K Rool
Why didn't you add a new pokemon Mewtwo was in Melee so lack of anything new and besides they took out mewtwo to put in lucario so having both would nullify why Lucario was added in the first place not to mention they have similar movesets
Why did you demean mother by giving it less reps in brawl besides I can guarantee you lucas will be in ssb4 watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoeoV3bw6Pk
Why did you cut Snake
Why is Mr. G&W in the 3rd Party section

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Why is Yoshi in the Mario section when he was representing the Yoshi series since the original
Why do you have Dixie Kong and King K Rool
Why didn't you add a new pokemon Mewtwo was in Melee so lack of anything new and besides they took out mewtwo to put in lucario so having both would nullify why Lucario was added in the first place not to mention they have similar movesets
Why did you demean mother by giving it less reps in brawl besides I can guarantee you lucas will be in ssb4 watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoeoV3bw6Pk
Why did you cut Snake
Why is Mr. G&W in the 3rd Party section
From top to bottom

No yoshi is seperate from mario and plus waddle dee is under star fox series. Captain falcon is under fire emblem.and mr game and watch is under third party. And yes i know yoshi came in under his own series but still is a mario character look in many many mario games.

Accually i do not think both will not get in i think one of them will there both there only because im sure 1 of them will get in.

Because theres no good pokemon character genesect was the only one left and now his chances are gone because of lucario getting a mega evolution. (In other worda i would of had genesect replace lucario but i can't)

Oops I forgot lucas (I might get rid of waddle dee for lucas because the only reason i put waddle dee in of because of what brawler610 said about waddle dee in the polls thread.)

Snake might be a one time thing and his series is not a relivant to nintendo anymore and the only reason he got in is because of request from one of sakurais friend.

Mr game and watch was over sonic and snake in brawl.

Zigzagar

Smash Journeyman
No yoshi is seperate from mario and plus waddle dee is under star fox series. Captain falcon is under fire emblem.and mr game and watch is under third party. And yes i know yoshi came in under his own series but still is a mario character look in many many mario games.
Well then you have more pokemon than mario characters

Zigzagar

Smash Journeyman
What is the problem with that? There where more Pokémon characters than Mario characters in Brawl.
Not necessarily Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard are a package so it is equal same thing with zelda is zelda and sheik are a package and litterally one character

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
and begins the silence before the aftermath
. . .
. . .
. . .
or the silence before bluepikmin decides to spam the thread to oblivion in hopes to get more contestants

Fortanono

Smash Ace
I'll join in.
Zzuxon, you have not turned your roster in yet. BTW, I'm thinking of starting the tourney now with 3 rounds to determine who makes it into an 8-person bracket, like so:

What do you think? And who wants to be in the pre-elimination rounds?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Zzuxon, you have not turned your roster in yet. BTW, I'm thinking of starting the tourney now with 3 rounds to determine who makes it into an 8-person bracket, like so:

Link's broken.

I volunteer

Your roster has Takamaru and Lip, yet no Prince Sable again. :sadeyes:
I suppose it's your roster though.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

I can't see the image,
but I guess I'll be in the pre-elimination round, just for the heck of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom