• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yet Another Roster Contest! (Waiting to be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
NOTE: This contest is not going to be used anymore. I will make a new one shortly.

Okay, so this is how it works. You post your rosters, and I judge each character choice individually. I then give the roster a rating between 1 and 10. This will be a creative roster contest, and your rosters will not be voted on by anyone but me, so don't be worried about any "out-there" character picks. You know I welcomely allow out-there picks! I won't be playing, as I will be judging this. Here are the rules:
  • No more than 60 characters.
  • No more than 4 3rd parties.
  • You will be judged by realism as well, however it is barely a factor. It's just to keep you from cutting everyone that isn't confirmed.
  • The Original 12 cannot be cut.
  • The 2 rounds that follow this round will be a Super Bash Sisters roster and a roster of characters that SHOULDN'T be in the game!
Here are the current contestants:
  1. SuperBrawler
  2. GreenReaperGod
  3. Smashoperatingbuddy123
  4. Ariand/AEM
  5. BluePikmin11
  6. Keybladeguy
  7. Tepig2000
  8. TORNADO BUS DRIVER
  9. lonekonwolf
  10. Mario and Sonic Guy
  11. SmasherMaster
  12. loganhogan

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
Could you be a little more specific on what your looking for in the roster. is there a shred of realism in there or is it just "most fun characters?"

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Could you be a little more specific on what your looking for in the roster. is there a shred of realism in there or is it just "most fun characters?"
Well, there's a LITTLE realism, but you don't have to do the safest roster ever. Like, don't cut all the non-confirmed characters and replace them with random people. I'll make it a bit clearer on the OP.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Count me in! If realism isn't a strong factor here, I feel like I'd have a wonderful time creating a larger dream-like roster.

Might I ask who the other judges are?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Welp, I finished mine.

It was relatively easy, considering I had just planned out a 100 character one for fun yesterday.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Count me in! If realism isn't a strong factor here, I feel like I'd have a wonderful time creating a larger dream-like roster.

Might I ask who the other judges are?
Not really anyone, I'll try to stay away from personal bias though. Also added!

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I'm going to play!

Here is my roster:

Creativity Roster.png

I think it is a bit weird but there is only realistic cuts and it is allowed by your rules anyway. Plus you said you welcomely allow out-there characters.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Thank you!! I won't break any more boundaries!! :chuckle:
Okay!

Also, due to probably being able to predict the winner, the 3 rounds that follow will be a boss roster, a Super Bash Sisters roster, and finally, a roster of characters that SHOULDN'T be in the game! Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom