• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
GTAN was amazing when I was still playing.. but it just disintegrated so fast. So many people got pissed off because new kids kept popping up left right and centre just using MK and ******... I know its an overkill issue but MK destroyed the mississauga smash scene and it forced most of the top players to either give in or give up.

Cohen

Smash Apprentice
GTAN was amazing when I was still playing.. but it just disintegrated so fast. So many people got pissed off because new kids kept popping up left right and centre just using MK and ******... I know its an overkill issue but MK destroyed the mississauga smash scene and it forced most of the top players to either give in or give up.

GTA has like 2 tournaments around august 20thish area one in T.O. and one in Ingersoll (sp?) come out to those ones they look like good ones.

and yeah it's true about the MK problem first 4 spots on the GTA PR's are all MK's.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
speaking of the BR....we need to get back to business with that...its like not even moving anymore...I'll usually post in there if nobody post in 10 days just to get a fresh look to it atleast...lol

T-block

B2B TST
because there is no BR

honestly, we've been moving in a direction that sees any information that would have once been posted back there simply being posted on the boards now. no one needs to feel left out, because there really isn't anything going on back there. if you were to gain access you wouldn't really have that much more information available to you.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Actually the chances are both of those tournies will flop, the last one had 9 people show up =/

EDIT: The PTBR has always been like that.. or at least was when I went unactive as well... GOD **** I WANNA WHIP OUT SOME PT ON THESE MK SCRUBS...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
TKO's EVENT TRACKER UPDATE #1

7/30 Otakon Baltimore maryland

8/6-8/8 APEX!!!!! New Jersey

whos going to APEX???

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I do have the power to embed them, but either typh or I will just post the links.

We've got PT dittos as well as typh's PT vs. my Bowser.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
calm down you guys are gonna have to bear with me cause i dont have any recording equipment and my friend w/ the stuff is coming back next week

or i could send the files to one of you if you really wanted to

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
All good, man.

I just got out of my pitch. The director really liked it and said I should write the screenplay this year.

Now onto a treatment for a film adaptation of Sonic Adventure 2!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Mariaaaaaaaaaa! :(
That's actually the main reason I decided to adapt SA2 in the first place--Shadow's tragic past leads to some quality emotional moments.

I'm actually playing up the whole Maria angle more than in the game.

Also, new thread in the PTBR, fellas. Check it.

T-block

B2B TST
All good, man.

I just got out of my pitch. The director really liked it and said I should write the screenplay this year.

Now onto a treatment for a film adaptation of Sonic Adventure 2!
Sounds awesome bro

I don't know the film world at all, but does that mean your idea is most likely gonna make it to a full-out movie?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sounds awesome bro

I don't know the film world at all, but does that mean your idea is most likely gonna make it to a full-out movie?
Not necessarily. But someone just saying they're interested in reading the full screenplay is never a bad thing. At worst, I'll get advice on how to improve it and where to take it next.

Right now my potential actors are Aaron Johnson, Jackie Earle Haley, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Keanu Reeves, and Noah Cyrus.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm officially maining Bowser over PT, except in a handful of MUs:

Wolf
Luigi
DK
Wario
Pikachu
D3
Toon Link
Samus

I wish PT had ridiculously fun grab release shenanigans like Bowser. :(

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm officially maining Bowser over PT, except in a handful of MUs:

Wolf
Luigi
DK
Wario
Pikachu
D3
Toon Link
Samus

I wish PT had ridiculously fun grab release shenanigans like Bowser. :(
Squirtle and Charizard do. You just have to be smart for them to be successful.

But you just want everything handed to you, right? ;)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I haven't bugged typh about them yet. He said he had to wait for his friend to get back this week, so I was gonna shoot him a text tomorrow to check.

I'll also have some vids against Mario, Falcon, Yoshi, and maybe Snake this week.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
why the heck is Ivysaur such an addictive character to play in friendlies? :laugh:

I love PT but prefer Ivysaur among the others. Makes me wanna try PT more ;o

I even have a new tag just for Ivy now ^^"

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
p.s. vids are on indefinite hiatus until i'm not depressed any more b/c i dont want to talk to anyone including my friend soooo i guess thats my fault not the zigsta's so change the topic title to "typh is a big selfish meanie"

unless someone wants to record themselves then i'll send you the files

this is for toby or anyone else who wants to listen too http://www.jenslekman.com/a summe in 3-4 time.mp3

hi guys

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
it's 6 am and i'm only now going to sleep so i plan to be passed out for the entirety of tomorrow

i'll try to though

Top Bottom