• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
****, I just checked my calender and of course I have a class that Friday afternoon. -.- I was seriously thinking about going to Dallas. :/

Well maybe if I can get a ride down there, I can skip one class of English for a gathering of the PTs. Maaaaaybe.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm telling you, Bomber: Come up with the LA carpool.
*sigh* I will see. It's in November right? As much as going to Texas appeals to me b/c I've never been there before, I guess it's just the game that completely turns me off. Yet, if I went I could meet all my PT buds that I've been dying to see since I took my fist steps onto this board.

Here's what I will do. I will bust my *** to keep up good grades and my job to make money so I will have some leverage with my aunt and uncle to at least consider saying yes for me to go. Also, do you have the thread I can look at? It would be nice to know expenses and stuff. You can never start saving too soon. :laugh:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zigsta please stop posting altogether until you post those vids.

^^
You're silly, Miles.

I've got a request in to the recording service here on SWF, but it'll take a while. In the meantime, I'm looking into using this device I dug out of my closet to see if I can use that as a pseudo-capture card.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, that's just the opposite of what I hoped you would say.

BOWSER DITTOS

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Apparently there's a smash player at my college that wears a ash ketchum hat everywhere and uses the tag Miles.
I'm gonna investigate.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
So I went to a melee brawl tourney yesterday. Entered melee, but I played some brawl friendlies.

This kid sees me using PT and is like "Hey have you like ever seen Squirtle's reverse up smash thingy?" I just smiled and said " Do you know who I am?"

So the next match I played I spammed PT tech skill. It was fun, it drove all the ladies while and the crowd ate that **** up.

Spamming Hydro grab (when it lands every time) is pretty G.

Also CHarziard is top tier.

'hey TOBTYTOBY TBOY
TOBY

Pokemon Traitor,...that just made me smile.

Top Bottom