• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTON - September 12th & 13th - Winona Lake, Indiana ))Midwest Circuit Event((

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
37-40 people already there tonight, with a bunch coming tomorrow. This is gonna be good.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
O_O do you main Kirby?

...I was supposed to be the only Kirby :O

I'm totally gonna find you and team with you if you don't have a doubles partner

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i could have come but i didnt have money my friends and i would have came but its ok Michigan better represent today (ie. Anther, Lain, SamuraiPanda etc.)

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Doubles:
1. Overswarm and Joshu
2. Lain and Anther
3. Tink and NoJ

Singles:
1. Anther
2. Needle of Juntah
3. Joshu
4. Tink
5. Overswarm
5. Rofa (i think.)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Alrighty folks!

Awesome results:

SINGLES

1 - Anther ($235.00)
2 - Needle of Juntah ($115.00)
3 - Joshu ($40.00)
4 - Tink
T5 - Overswarm
T5 - Sliq
T7 - Lain
T7 - Rofa
T9 - 1der
T9 - Kel
T9 - Blood Hawk
T9 - Smash64
T13 - Doctor X
T13 - Samurai(no space)Panda
T13 - Big C
T13 - Ryzen Xia
T17 - Legan
T17 - Nojoes
T17 - Omniswell
T17 - Rook
T17 - Rook
T17 - Asdioh
T17 - OOK
T17 - Thinkaman
T17 - Kyari
T25 - YBM
T25 - Slimpyman
T25 - EarthHero
T25 - Toga
T25 - Iggy
T25 - Scala
T25 - Jons
T25 - Epic
---------- CUTOFF ----------
T33 - Princess Aura
T33 - MachinegunNorm
T33 - Pythag
T33 - DastrnMaco
T33 - Metal
T33 - Infern Angelis
T33 - Jekyll
T33 - Mr. E
T41 - Dark Kakashi
T41 - Spoon
T41 - TheBlueBlade
T41 - Este

DOUBLES

1 - Joshu + Overswarm ($217.00)
2 - Lain + Anther ($108.00)
3 - Needle of Juntah + Tink ($36.00)
4 - Kel + Sliq
T5 - Blood Hawk + Samurai(no space)Panda
T5 - Kyari + JBro
T7 - Infern Angelis + Smash64
T7 - Jekyll + Rook
T9 - Inferno + Princess Aura
T9 - Omniswell + Rofa
T9 - Doctor X + MuBa
T9 - Nojoes + Jons
T13 - YBM + EarthHero
T13 - Vayseth + Big C
T13 - Toga + Scala
T13 - Mr. E + Asdioh
T17 - DastrnMarco + 1der
T17 - Epic + TheBlueBlade
T17 - Este + Ryzen Xia
T17 - OOK + Norm
T17 - Thinkaman + Legan

I can't remember Custom Stages and Random Team results, so if anyone else remembers, post them!

I'll do shoutouts later, too late and tired to post now.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
For random teams all I know is that 1. Sliq and Joshu, 2. Me and Inferno. Also, I remember that Kel got 5th and I lost to Joel right after playing Kel.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
MI in the top two, four of MI in the top eight, and everyone in MI made it into brackets. Good ****.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Yay. Shoutouts.

Anther-- Now that I remember I actually did play you and got superfroed. We were on pokemon stadium, over in the corner where friendlies were happening pretty much all day. Good **** with the winning and whatnot. Pika should be top tier for realz.

Needle of Juntah-- Finally got to play you in a tournament match, and I must say it was interesting to play a G&W who doesn't DI like an idgit... Not naming any names. Good **** destroying our pool and taking 2nd.

Joshu-- You're a super cool guy. I was hoping I'd get to play you since I haven't gotten the chance since S&C1... but Rofa wasn't having any of that.

Tink-- *shoulder rush* HURRRGHH!!! I have never played you in singles and you've always scared the crap out of me in doubles.

Overswarm-- Thanks to you and Joshu for six stocking my team in like... 30 seconds. Jerk. -.-

Sliq-- Za warudo!!!!

Lain-- I still owe you a money-match, fool.

Rofa-- I really wish I had got that mirror shield out in time. Who knows what would have happened in round 3? Sorry for getting a bit frustrated playing you. You're definitely one of the most solid metas out there.

1der-- Scary Mario. Keep it up. I'm really sad I ****ed up that third match so bad. -,-

Kel-- Didn't get 5th.

Blood Hawk-- Now I see how I can do against you when I don't botch a wing renew and kill myself at 0% like an ***. Those were some really great pools matches, man. I hope we get to play again soon.

Smash64-- Ed placing higher than me again... seriously... hate you....

SamuraiPanda-- Wish I got to play you. I still want revenge for RMWC pools. :)

Big C-- Sorry my camping pissed you off so much. To be honest I was kinda hoping you'd figure out how to stop it cause I hate playing like that almost as much as you hate playing against it. I'm not opposed to doing it if it's working as well as it was, though. I hope I didn't make you hate Brawl too much. :(

Legan-- Much the same to you as I said to Big C, minus the anger. I couldn't beat your zair, man...

Nojoes-- Didn't get to play/talk to you much this time around. Maybe next time.

Omniswell-- Much the same as nojoes. EarthHero thinks you're a jerk for playing climbers instead of wolf. Honestly I think your Wolf's a lot better. He needs to learn to not get grabbed.

Asdioh-- Sorry for ****ing up so bad in the randoms tournament. You're a great player, don't let my failure DDD discourage you. -.-

OOK-- I was playing a pool match when you were playing OS. Apparently some amazing **** happened. I wish I'd seen it. :(

Thinkaman-- Your ganon/snake challenge idea is brilliant, as is your Jiggs. Watching MK get rested out of the tornado may be the highlight of the evening last night.

Kyari-- Well played matches as usual. That third match in doubles made me sad, though... I hate G&W, and I especially hate getting naired by my teammate and dying at 60-ish. -,-

YBM-- Mutha****in' SONIC. Great job making it out of your pool. Honestly, I think that may have been one of the toughest ones there.

EarthHero-- I told you tournament was different. Things really change when there's pressure on. Honestly I was kinda afraid I'd let it effect me, too, and you'd beat me just like you did in friendlies last week. :\ Good hanging out with you, though, you're a super cool guy.

Iggy-- I haven't played you since FCQ where I got scraped real bad. Hopefully I'll be able to give it another shot next time. Oh yeah, and volcano tacos are awesome.

Jons-- Some tense pool matches, man. I never once felt safe from you, which is rare in Brawl if you ask me. Keep up the good work.

Epic-- I need Zelda practice real bad, apparently. Upsmashes are frickin' annoying. Good **** showing me how bad I am at adapting. :p

Princess Aura-- I have the Falco picture you drew... I was considering giving it to Overswarm cause he plays red jacket Falco-- and yes red jacket Falco is lame-- but I think he's dropped all his characters in favor of MK so... yeah. Not sure what I'm doing with it now. >.>

MachinegunNorm-- I still haven't beaten you... Too bad you didn't advance anyway. You played pretty well, too. Believe me, I know the feeling. The exact same thing happened to me at MSOP. I beat the 2nd seed and the 6th but lost to everyone else. -.-

DastrnMarco-- Thanks again for all the hospitality and help. Your venue remains my favorite in the midwest.

Metal-- Didn't get to play you if I remember correctly, but it's cool we talked a bit. Maybe we'll do some friendlies next time if nothing else?

Infern Angelis-- I told you man, that's what you get for eating at Scrubway.

Jekyll-- Didn't see much of you in the tournament. What happened? I still think you're the scariest Ganon ever. :(

Mr. E-- I saw you around, sorry I never stopped to chat much. Maybe next time.

Spoon-- Don't get discouraged, man. All you need is a bit firmer grasp of the basics and you'll start to improve very quickly. I wouldn't consider myself much better than you about a month ago to tell you the truth. Plus I think the MW needs more Pit representation. I'll be more than willing to share some advice with you through AIM or PM's or whatevs. Maybe we can exchange friend codes.

TheBlueBlade-- Thanks for hosting. Oh, and Ant vs. Spider is the best thing on the internet period.

MuBa-- I feel like our team could have done a lot better. I think we needed to practice together a little more. >.> Nice meeting you, though.

I know I'm missing some people... most likely I don't know who you are or didn't see your name in the singles bracket for some reason...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Umm, wild guesses on the characters, correct me if any of this is wrong.

1: Anther :pikachu2:
2: Needle of Juntah :gw:
3: Joshu :dedede:
4: Tink :wario:/:gw:
5: Overswarm :metaknight:
5: Sliq :bowser2:
7: lain :gw:/:popo:
7: Rofa :metaknight:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Long drive back is long.

Also, hurricane Ike up-smashed us as we got back...

Shoutouts after sleep.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Let's not spam up this topic too much and get it closed after the fact like the last topic!

Pleasantly surprised with myself and awesome Asdioh in doubles and then I go and screw everything up in singles. :( Guess I was just off. It did allow me to get home at a reasonable hour this time, though... Rofa, you're gonna have to help me deal with MK, mkay.

Volcano tacos not as hot as advertised, Dr. X. Big taste tacos use the same sauce but are soft-shelled and have some of those crunchy nacho ribbon things too, good shiz. Those red hard shells are cool, though.

OOK-- I was playing a pool match when you were playing OS. Apparently some amazing **** happened. I wish I'd seen it. :(
:cool:

10slammajammas

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Umm, wild guesses on the characters, correct me if any of this is wrong.

1: Anther :pikachu2:
2: Needle of Juntah :gw:
3: Joshu :dedede:
4: Tink :wario:/:gw:
5: Overswarm :metaknight:
5: Sliq :bowser2:
7: lain :gw:/:popo:
7: Rofa :metaknight:
Indeed, sir. Check the results thread for more characters.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
lol he thinks im a jerk because i went IC's once ? lmao i went wolf 2 times and he's a falco main. get over it xD

aura- thank you for the picture it was indeed awesome

rofa- too close and too good

kel-lol at not getting 5th too good though man, next time i will get revenge.

anther panda vayseth scala- i have the box i give anther the box who has the box?
scala thanks for driving man :)
more shoutout later

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
SINGLES

1 - Anther ($235.00) :pikachu2: (this figure seems wrong, I'm pretty sure he actually won $310)
2 - Needle of Juntah ($115.00) :gw:
3 - Joshu ($40.00) :dedede:
4 - Tink :gw:/:warioc:
T5 - Overswarm :metaknight:
T5 - Sliq :bowser2:
T7 - Lain :gw:/:popo:
T7 - Rofa :metaknight:
T9 - 1der :mario:
T9 - Kel :metaknight:
T9 - Blood Hawk :lucario:
T9 - Smash64 :ness2:
T13 - Doctor X :pit:
T13 - Samurai(no space)Panda :snake:/:diddy:
T13 - Big C :snake::metaknight:
T13 - Ryzen Xia :falco:
T17 - Legan :link2:
T17 - Nojoes :snake:? or falco?
T17 - Omniswell :wolf:/:metaknight:?
T17 - Rook ?
T17 - Rook wtf?
T17 - Asdioh :050::kirby:
T17 - OOK :dk2:
T17 - Thinkaman :jigglypuff:
T17 - Kyari uhh...:gw:?
T25 - YBM :kirby2: .. dunno if he used anything else though
T25 - Slimpyman ?
T25 - EarthHero :pit:
T25 - Toga ?
T25 - Ignatius :gw::fox::dedede::metaknight:
T25 - Scala :yoshi2:
T25 - Jons ?
T25 - Epic :zelda:
---------- CUTOFF ----------
T33 - Princess Aura :gw::toonlink::zelda:
T33 - MachinegunNorm ?
T33 - Pythag ?
T33 - DastrnMaco :gw:
T33 - Metal :samus2:/something else
T33 - Infern Angelis :ike:
T33 - Jekyll :ganondorf:
T33 - Mr. E :rob:
T41 - Dark Kakashi ?
T41 - Spoon ?
T41 - TheBlueBlade ?
T41 - Este ?
Tell me if I got anything wrong here, or if you can tell me who the ??? people used that'd be nice...sorry if I forgot. With some of these names I'm remembering faces, but not characters o_O which is weird for me

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
"I got gayed" and SD johnz.

Great people in my pool. Just missed the cutoff. I couldn't show you my moves. >:T
Overswarm and Ook were too good.

I miss you guys. D: Let's have another one tomorrow. Okay, see you there.

Joel, see you on RO.
Tink, see you in hell.

10men (for Vayseth)

MuBa

Smash Lord
Awesome tournaments you guys

Asdioh: HOW DID YOU UNLOCK DIGLET IN BRAWL?!??!?!??!!!!!?!?!?!?!111questionmark?!shift+one?!

>_>

Doctor X: Yea I agree. We had so much more potential in that team.

Omniswell: SHIN-CHAN *** SHAKE FTW!

Lethal Beauty: if I were a Kirby, I'd so copy and steal your ability to draw and start making millions of dollars with it.

Anther and OS: You're both pretty cool dudes. Nice to meet you guys.

OOK: Dude, be consistent with that DK and you'll be owning in no time!

Big C: Nice to see you again man.

Cincinnati Crew: You guys were cool. Come to St. Louis sometimes and play smash with us!

Risen: I'd like to play you again sometime. Good Games.

BIG C

Smash Master
so like johnz of being 2nd seed in my pool then 2nd round having to pay the 1st seed in my pool

also asdioh i totally do not play MK unless someone takes me to an MK stage like norfair. my second most played char in the tourny was mofo'in DDD

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Tell me if I got anything wrong here, or if you can tell me who the ??? people used that'd be nice...sorry if I forgot. With some of these names I'm remembering faces, but not characters o_O which is weird for me
Scala used Yoshi, Epic used Zelda, 1der used Mario, Thinkaman used Jiggs, Infern Angelis used Ike, and I used Snake/Diddy.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Man MI is too good. WAY too good. You people need to like.... move away so I can win a tourney for once :laugh:.

Lol jk. Gj guys, hope everybody had a good time.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
In order of frequency used this tourney:
T25 - Iggy :gw: :fox: :dedede: :metaknight:

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Alright, some shoutouts:

Big C / Vayseth - To sum it all up... Luigi's Mansion. WTF.

Lain - ****in' chain grab with IC's, but some good **** there. Don't spend that $1 all in one place!

Epic - Awesome doubles partner. Nice to meet ya.

Jekyll - Awesome random doubles partner. Too much good **** there.

Blood Hawk / Dastrn - Thanks for help organizing everything. @ Dastrn - Great venue! Thanks for letting me hold our event there.

Slimpy - If only I didn't bounce off the walls so much... lol, good matches.

Samurai(no space)Panda - Those were some great pool matches.

Rest of Pool 3 (Nojoes, Pythag, Smash64)- All the matches were awesome and quite close. You guys are awesome players (same goes to Slimpy and Panda)

Kyari - Awesome Tetris games, pretty much ***** me every time.

Joshu - I didn't see those awesome techs still...

More to come later.

Top Bottom