• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTON - September 12th & 13th - Winona Lake, Indiana ))Midwest Circuit Event((

Sliq

Smash Master
OS how the HELL did you upload so many videos in such a short time? Are the file sizes short? The ones I record with that camera come to like 150 MB for 3 minutes. Takes forever.
It's called youtube multi-uploader.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS how the HELL did you upload so many videos in such a short time? Are the file sizes short? The ones I record with that camera come to like 150 MB for 3 minutes. Takes forever.
My videos are originally HD Widescreen MPEG files. I encode them into smaller .wmv files with Any Video Converter in about 4-5 hours when the 2 GIG SD card is full (it was), then upload them on my campus' dedicated T1 in about 45 minutes while I'm at work.

Tomorrow I should be making a playlist for them.

Kel

Smash Master
Kel found a secret internet hotspot in an obscure corner of his apartment:

Thanks for coming out everyone!

Panda: I don't deny Meta is the best in the game. I just think people need to fight him instead of john about him more. OS lost to the same characters that all the other Meta players did.

Dastrn: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Blueblade: Thanks for the effort in holding the tournament. Everyone had a great time. If you can, please hold another at this venue.

Iggy: Is on par with my Smash Theories

Aura: Best random teams matches ever. Work on that Ness haha. Oh, and thanks for the awesome poster. It'll be my avatar or something once I get internet back.

NOJ + LAIN: Those were awesome matches.

Anther: **** you

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Kel said:
Blueblade: Thanks for the effort in holding the tournament. Everyone had a great time. If you can, please hold another at this venue.
Don't know if I can do that, it's Dastrn's venue and he's moving to Arizona unfortunately....

I'm going to try and get the FC venue again, try to convince them somehow, or another good place. I'll let you know ASAP. (as well as everyone else)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
What's wrong with the FC venue if it's not FC? I go there 2-3 times a week, so that's probably the easiest venue I could get, since I know everyone.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I could work out an arrangement for ya'll to keep using the venue. I've been talking to the guy in charge of it and he really wants someone to keep doing tournaments there when I leave.

Anyone who lives around here and is interested in being involved, send me a PM, and we'll get a group together to keep them going. I can even be the person who reserves the venue and works it all out from a distance.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Why does the guy want us to keep doing tournaments there?

I DEFINITELY would like that (I live ~45 seconds away :p) does he make money off it or something?

Tink

Smash Hero
well, usually, 5 a person for 40 people is 200 give or take, and im sure thats better then no 200 <_<.

lain

Smash Master
NOJ + LAIN: Those were awesome matches.
DUDE. no doubt. I was completely convinced I was going to lose this time. It was a pretty convincing beating the first match, and I was like "****... I guess now that I lost to Sliq for the first time, it's Kel's turn". But I guess I pulled it out XD. Joel watching behind me (I saw on the window hahaha), kinda gave me support. gg's *****.

if you get the FC venue for somthing othe than FC...... i dont even wanna talk about it god i hate being right all the **** time
wat

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
well, usually, 5 a person for 40 people is 200 give or take, and im sure thats better then no 200 <_<.
Well he doesn't make any money from it personally, and while everyone appreciates 200 bucks, it's not a huge amount of money compared to his budget or anything.

What he likes best is that the property is being used for good events. We do concerts there all the time, too. He just wants the property to get some milage. We pay all this money every month to keep the property in good shape (mowing grass, mortgage, maintenance, etc) and it's a shame to only use it twice a week.

smash64

Smash Champion
well the tournament was fun sorry i havent had time to give a shoutout but here it is

Anther- man your pikachu just keeps getting better i need to play you soon

Needle of Juntah- you have the best G&W out of every one srly

Joshu- still havent played you 1 on 1 i wanna see how my Ness stands a chance vs your DDD

Tink- i have never played you before but i heard you bean OS so that must mean your over 9000

Overswarm- that was the first time had played you MK and i hope its the last time too

Sliq- is the coolest guy ever

Lain- your lame like your ic's lol jk your rock

Rofa- i would like to play you again some time your MK is 2 good

Kel- i see you were connecting....nice

Blood Hawk- nice seeing you again bro i have a feeling that if we ever team up for doubles we would **** xD ...srly

Doctor X- you and me always get almost the same place..

SamuraiPanda- thats the first time i beat you 2-0 but i have the feeling you were weren't trying hard enough >_>

Big C- never got to play you so 1 on 1 so.....yeah

Ryzen Xia- man your falco is 222 good btw nice meeting you and i guess ill see you for that anime thingy you were talking about lol me and Infern Angelis wanna go

Legan- omg your Link is the best im telling you nice playing with you hopefully ill see you again at another tourney

Nojoes- arent you that marth player that also plays as snake? if so gg's lol

Omniswell- good to see you again man hopefully we get so play at the next tourney btw you still need to show me your wolf ways

OOK- thats the first time i seen any one beat OS with DK good **** man

Thinkaman - big suprice running in to you guys in the gas station im glad we did so you guys could guide us to the place lol btw good playing you in the tourney

Kyari- we need to play more ssb64 some time man your C.Falcon is 2 good

Y.B.M - Earthero- sucks that you guys lost but it was your guys first tourney too but im sure you will will do much better next one i know it cuz you guys are God Kais

Scala- your Yoshi keeps getting better man keep it up

princess Aura- good G&W you have there btw awesome drawing skills!

Infern Angelis- you dare no make it to braket!!! NOOB!!!

TheBlueBlade- nice seeing a Lucas player that make you kinda like my brother :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
wolf: spam blaster and fsmash
ness: spam pk flash at stupid kirbys, and dair in water stages. or just dair anywhere.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
@asdioh: you dont play wolf like that...... i hate to tell you this, but fsmash and blaster suck. as does ness pk fire.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@asdioh: you dont play wolf like that...... i hate to tell you this, but fsmash and blaster suck. as does ness pk fire.
XD I was joking.

And it was PK Flash, which is much harder to use than PK Fire. I only said that 'cause Smash64 killed me with it during a bracket match, because I'm a ******.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
At my next tournament, we should have a pokemon rap contest. Whoever can do the whole thing the best wins a prize.

Top Bottom