• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTON - September 12th & 13th - Winona Lake, Indiana ))Midwest Circuit Event((

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh **** this is tomorrow

can someone pick me up? i need a ride. my *** is broke!

;)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Your Dodge Neon is broken? American cars..breaking? Inconceivable!

What time are you going? I hafta help with garage sale ( -_- ) and I don't think I'll go until about 5, but maybe I can GTFO early and pick you up...

After all, I know where you live :D

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Also i got that job i was talking about today and they said they would be flexible with saturdays so i may not have to just straight up quit anymore :) just be less active prolly

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Whose reping Mi besides
Lain, Anther, Vayseth, NoJ, and hot_armS ?
sorry for double post

BIG C

Smash Master
Okay question, If I bring my tent on friday and sleep in it will it cut the overnight fee in half or w/e again??

if this happens who will want to sleep in my tent? keep in mind whoever wants to sleep has to help put that **** up this time.

BIG C

Smash Master
rofl well we still arent sure when we're gonna go if we go friday i'll bring it. all i know is vayseth better bring my air pump. such things need to be brought so i can have my air mattress

Vayseth

Smash Master
am i going to this?
Thax, I swear to ****ING god, you're as dumb as NoJ. YES, you are coming with us, which is why I have been talking to you along with Omni and Scala about going to Detroit specifically to pick you up. You have been active on the boards and facebook but have yet to contact any of us with your address or any contact information at all. Thax, if you want to go, you MUST contact us on AIM sometime tonight, otherwise, you'll lose your spot.

BTW, "tonight" means by 12 midnight.

Whose reping Mi besides Lain, Anther, Vayseth, NoJ, and hot_armS ? sorry for double post
Hot_arms is not going, as far as I know. The MI peeps that will be there that I know of are:

1. rofa
2. EPIC
3. Panda
4. NoJ
5. Lain
6. Scala
7. Omniswell
8. Myself
9. Anther
10. Thax (if he ever gets his act together)
11. Legan

rofl well we still arent sure when we're gonna go if we go friday i'll bring it. all i know is vayseth better bring my air pump. such things need to be brought so i can have my air mattress
I got it baby! Trust me, you'll get it back (finally, lol).

chewyy

Smash Ace
fear4,ice-,Kel,8055/Jay,EliteGrimm,Mike Reeder,Renegade TX2000,Ryzen Xia,Kyari,MisterMoo,Este,Slimpyman,Overswarm,Vayseth,Big R,Infernohit,Machinegunnorm,IkeKillsAll,Asdioh,BO X7,lain,Quivo,Mr.E,Infern Angelis,Rofa,Omniswell,Needle of Juntah,Scala,SamuraiPanda,Anther,Ankoku,Big C,Tink,Hot Arms,PEEF,Legan,Dark Kakashi,Hoganlegdrop,Spoon,Sojiuro,Daneye,Doggalina?,Count?,DeltaPunk?,smash64?,Swoops?,Me14k?,Xiivi?,Jekyll?,i rise?,Elliot Gale?,iao?,Pythag?,studly?,Epic?,Youko?,Dope?,Themann?,Thax?,Princess Aura?,dingdong?,NJzFinest?,kirkq?,Lavos?,Nojoes?,Jons?
CONFIRMED COUNT = 46
POSSIBLES COUNT = 25
TOTAL COUNT = 71
I'm pumped.

Vayseth

Smash Master
No one in MI is confirmed yet, because everyone *cough*NoJRofaThax*cough* keep switching everything up.

(aka, we have people coming, but WHO they are is still up in the air >.<)

Vayseth

Smash Master
Okay, so I have a final head count for MI. Evidently, no one from MI ever contacted Rofa except me a week ago to see if he was even going (which he said, "I dno yet") and lain who confirmed that rofa was going. However, it seems lain only reserved a spot for himself in that car and didn't say we had a bunch of people who wanted to go too. Panda, who I thought was talking to Rofa the whole time, didn't talk to him until this week. Rofa had his own agenda and therefore we have a cluster**** of ride situations.

After about a hundred phone calls and misc BS, we have a head count:

1. Rofa
2. Lain
3. NoJ
4. EPIC
5. Rofa's GF

1. Scala
2. Omni
3. Myself
4. Panda
5. Anther

Sorry to everyone who got screwed out of a ride due to confusion, I take responsibility for not making sure everyone knew what was going on. I figured about a phone call a day and multiple AIM messages would have done the trick, but I guess I over estimate MI smasher's short term memorie/attention spans.

All I need to know is, since Scala, Busa, and Sara will almost certainly not enter, but will be there Friday/Saturday to hang out, do they have to pay a venue fee and if so, what do they have to pay if they are staying over?

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Just so everyone is clear on venue costs and such.

Friendly reminder.

$5 = VENUE FEE

$10 = OVERNIGHT / BREAKFAST FEE (If you plan on staying overnight inside the building, you must pay this)

$10 = SINGLES (SATURDAY)

$10/PERSON = DOUBLES (SATURDAY)

So total cost look like this...

GRAND TOTAL = $35 (Overnight/Food, Venue Fee, singles, and doubles)

SATURDAY ONLY = $25 (Singles & Doubles + Venue Fee)

This, again, is in the first post. Make sure you have read over the rules and such. See ya tomorrow or Saturday. ^.^

If you are not entering any events, but still staying over night, you still must pay the overnight fee. sorry.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
If you are not entering any events, but still staying over night, you still must pay the overnight fee. sorry.

This is going to be a pretty hard fee we will lay down. You stay, you pay, even if it is in a car, tent, etc. This cost also helps cover the food and stuff that Dastrn and his wife are/have gotten for our breakfast, which as he stated before, is going to be home-cooked, or very close to it.

I apologize if this is an inconvenience for anyone, but we have been strict about this for the past month, and other tournaments have been strict for this type of thing as well.

Vayseth called me about other types of pricing not too long ago about if someone comes but doesn't play and needing to pay venue fee or not, and that answer (after hard debate) is yes, the $5 will act as a venue/spectator fee for those of you not planning on playing.

Oh, and if we have some other "side side" tournament, make sure you bring like an extra buck. (literally, $1!)

Legan

Smash Lord
Looks like were all set in St. Louis, Ill see you all tommorow. I wouldnt recognize the MI crew if I saw you guys but Im sure Ill stumble upon someone.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
If anyone has trouble with directions, you can call my cell.

Just ask for Dastrn, and tell me who you are when you call, so I don't get confused.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Looks like were all set in St. Louis, Ill see you all tommorow. I wouldnt recognize the MI crew if I saw you guys but Im sure Ill stumble upon someone.
Yay Legan
If anyone has trouble with directions, you can call my cell.

Just ask for Dastrn, and tell me who you are when you call, so I don't get confused.
And if you need someone awesomer to talk to, my cell is 574-527-0482. Ask for Westley.

You know, my parents advertised this garage sale 8-4 fri/sat, and when I woke up at like 8:10 there were already like 5 cars outside. Today is going to suck until I get to the tourney -_-

also, I'll probably bring the tv, but not the wii, so bring some extra whees.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are there shower facilities anywhere to be found? If I come tonight then don't get a shower in the morning my groove is off.
there is one on the property, but I'm not sure it's available. I can guarantee that it's disgusting.

there is a hose.

I might be able to arrange something. we'll talk tonight.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Alright, I won't be on anymore for the remainder of the day..

QUESTIONS?

Tournament Related - Call me (574-520-9804)
Lost? - Call Dastrn (574-253-3813)

See ya all there!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Alright, I won't be on anymore for the remainder of the day..

QUESTIONS?

Tournament Related - Call me (574-520-9804)
Lost? - Call Dastrn (574-253-3813)
Lost2? - Call Westley (574-527-0482)

See ya all there!
fixed

I'm going there now tew bring my teevee

Top Bottom