• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 3: 185 Ledge grabs later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
wait how do pools in TX work? in terms of all the tournies i've been to/ran, pools went like this:

# sets won
# games won
head-to-head

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Mini-shoutouts:

Will- Best raver ever. I'm glad the replay of Kirby vs DK got saved, but what TV was that,, I wanna watch it x_x to see my mistakes. Those TL/DK matches were fun too imo, but it all pales in comparison to DK taunt and spotdodge during the rave. Good **** against RB, 'cause no one likes Olimar.

MJG- YAAAAAY, you're a REAL TL main now. If you start getting better, I'm taking ALL the credit. ALL OF IT. ALLLLL OF IT.

@Trevor and DMG- Don't quit D: cuz I still need to beat DMG's wario, and I need Trevor to make me better at MK lawl.

Austin/SA- Did I get better :troll:? NIKE I'M COMING FOR YOU DAWG. KIRBY IS GONNA **** ON YOUR TIARA.

Zeton- DA BESS. You're awesome and you're awesome. Awesome. Yay. Beat Tyrant's MK but lose to JoWii's Kirby. Gotta love Fox right?

MVD- Yo, where my matches at dawg. U scared? Lawl.

Vinnie- So chill.

Nicole- Start wifi-ing. Get better at Peach. Have a penis. ?????. Profit. That's apparently what makes a good peach nowadays I hear. Btw, I'm totally using you in a second, read on.

@Everyone who thought Nicole is hot- Guess who ended up in bed with her though :awesome: U jelly?

And some final comments,

What. The. ****. My pool had 10 ppl and only top 3 get out? Other pools had much less and stuffz. IMO, Xyro should've had someone that wasn't Inui help him out with pool setups. Rauleen would've helped, and I'm sure there's a good amount of ppl that would've helped had you needed it because that's some ol' bull****. But I ain't even mad tho, WHOBO was hype as ****.

Inui was getting bodied, handled, taught during doubles by some no-name Diddy from Iowa. JUSS SAYAIN. PCity ALL DAY. And yes, I'm sayin this merely cuz I'm a bit salty about pools but it's true.

What's a Florida? TX all day.

Shoutouts to Shugo being ****faced off 4Loko.

More shoutouts later after salt pillars are made, and ppls R mad bro.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The new tiopro also looked visually hideous. I had a hard time reading anything with that ridiculously bold new appearance.

@Xyro: Weird, because Cake (I believe he said something about fsmashing a yellow Pikmin off of the level) and GIMR (DK's weak points during his planking) have already explained that DK has a weakness that Olimar can theoretically deal with while not going off of the level.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord

Esca

Smash Champion
1: Ally = As always, great job for placing well in every event.
2: Razer = Dude, those random teams mms were hella fun. New side event?!
3: Dojo = I miss you and San Angelo in the Smash community :(
4: ADHD = You did great as well, nice to meet you finally!
5: Vinnie = You ***** everyone.
5: Atomsk = Trevor I love you so much, but don't get drunk anymore! Lmao naww, but seriously don't quit. :(
7: Shugo = Shugo finally let off some steam with them four lokos!
7: Will = I've been meaning to congratulate you. For mid tier characters, regardless of what people think, it's super hard to persist through that. You did amazing this tournament and I commend your performance and sportsmanship throughout.
9: Inui = We didn't get to hang out enough :(
9: Logic = Zori's twin!?!?
9: Tyrant = I had hella fun chillin with y'all. You're probably one of my favorite smashers now.
9: Trela = You exceed my expectations everytime man. I look forward to what you do next.
13: Mvd = Good matches man, not the best I've done against Snake, but you had some pretty hard reads. Good job at 13th.
13: Smoom = Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom never drops grabs! Wtf I gotta watch out :(
13: RedHalberd = Red good **** on beating Gnes 2 times. That's super good.
13: Illmatic = You already know dude!
17: Esam = Good job at the tourney. I was expecting top 8 :(
17: Domo = You gotta bring KY down for a tourney. Kansas is so chill and respectable.
17: Poltergust = Poltergust is going to the rave!
17: Mr. Doom = Your Ike is so ****!
17: Gnes = You know you can do better Keef without Teef. Still a good friend, thanks for letting us come over to your place to hang out before the tourney. It really means alot to have friendly smashers in the community.
17: Espy = Espy you gotta pick up MK.
17: Zeton = Looks like I'm gonna have to pick up a secondary huh!?
25: Hylian = I miss you too Hyli :(
25: Silly Kyle = Hit her in her *****!
25: Zori = Random char mm!
25: Dphat = Dude we **** random teams banned stages so hard.
25: Esca = You da bess.
33: Jerm = I'm sorry for all your bad luck. You know I'm here for you if you need anything IRL. We gotta start chillin more.
33: Noid = RT's little brother!
33: Nicole = **** Peach!
33: FlipHop = I'm gonna miss you fliphopper the showstopper.
33: Xaltis = you ***** us in lt
33: Chaz = Dude i didnt get to play you :(
33: Coney = **** double wario bike strats!
33: Teh Future = Dude, good set. Im sorry i had to shoot so many arrows, it's all i can do.
33: Ozz = your still **** dude. lets play falco together
33: Fogo =
33: Nike = Nike! Dude you've gotten sooooooo much better lately I was scared to play you this tourney. Timmy Chan's is broken, I'm glad we all went and got some time to hang out amidst all the chaos.
33: Dmg = Bobby marry me.

Will update in a bit. So tired.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I used the new version of Tio from Neal without any problems at pound. It worked great. I didn't use the station feature, however.

I did already point out some bugs to neal, hopefully he fixes.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
wish i had done better, would have loved to get out of pools :(. oh well. Some really hyped matches happened and i enjoyed playing all the new people i did.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Two things:

1) If Rich Brown used to be bad at recovering off-stage, he's not anymore. Watch Game 1 ending. >.<

2) If hacked music was allowed during tournament play, we should expect all Olimar mains to do this.
better song (it says *****, though...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ0ojjOLJg4

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
im talking about how you constantly talk about **** u don't know about... like back in the day when u debated melee stages lmfao

**** lee martin winning melee, where's tirno when we need him?
I didn't talk **** about something I didn't know. I observed ally never playing marth. dojo says he used him 1 game forgive me if I missed 1 game of ally's.

I don't know what my opinions on stage theory have to do with anything.

People sandbagging in tournament makes me sick, you go to a tournament just to not try your best.. it makes no sense to me at all.

Also, <3 Ally. =P
I don't know if this is in reference to me or not but I did try. I was up all night drinking and at the dancing at the rave. there also wasn't much time for warm ups before hand.

no johns and what not but I tried

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Player-4 Shout-outs (just got a name change :p)

2: Razer== Really really proud of how you did at this, just don't let it all go to you head ;). Keep ****** my little Mexico <3
3: Dojo== We only got to play one match the entire weekend and it was my first of the weekend too :(. I learned a lot just by watching you. Teach me your ways <3
7: Shugo== Why didn't we meet!?
9: Logic== U Zori's twin y
9: Tyrant== My *****aaaaa! Chillin with you was fun :) come back to TX soon!
9: Trela== I now understand that secret convo we had, you were so good against Ally, seriously that could have gone either way. I'm really proud of you :)
13: Smoom== Don't quit ya wimp!!!!!
13: RedHalberd== We cool bro :)
13: Illmatic== Really good **** this tourney, I'm proud of you my son :)
17: Gnes== Keith :( I'm sad you lost interest in the middle of Whobo, what a bad time to just not care, come back to us my little camper
25: Hylian== ICs are so gay :(
25: Zori== I want my Goddamn candy! ALL OF THE LIGHTS!!!
25: Seibrik== Good seeing you again :)
25: Infinity== Really fun pools matchs, you've gotten so much better with MK, **** Diddy dood, stick with the bat
25: Dphat== Yo dawg those friendlies were fun :) **** those gay *** RC Ban Stage MMs though
25: Esca== Dude this weekend was so much fun hanging with you, come back over anytime :)
33: Jerm== Bess TL?
33: Noid== You can paypal me that $5 ;)
33: Nicole== I'm not Smoom! And we didn't get to MM or really chill lol :(
33: FlipHop== I'll miss you :(
33: Ozz== I wanted to see you beat Red :(
33: Fogo== Asshoooooole I see you in the hall!!!!!
33: Nike== Good **** getting out of pools, your match with Raz was so hype
33: Dmg== Your sandal got *****

Tallman - Fun MMs like always, we should come up with more crazy MMs to do

Sync - Dude thanks for teaming with me, I love our team and wanna continue ******, I think we'll help each other get to the top eventually :) <3

PJ - I'm best Toon Link y?

Lee - <3

Xyro - Thanks again for another solid tourney. WE WAXED DAT *** IN DAT TEAMS MM!!!!!!!!

If I missed anyone let me know and I'll leave you a shout-out! <3 you all

Zori

Smash Champion
2: Razer==:snake: good ****, you are finally based my son. that nikita **** you were going was so broken
3: Dojo==:metaknight: im kinda glad i didn't have to play you haha even tho i got better at the MU
5: Vinnie==:gw:/:popo: impressive player i didnt get to see your matches but you had alot of wins this weekend
7: Shugo==:falco:/:metaknight: shugooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u mad y?
9: Inui==:metaknight: gg's
9: Logic==:olimar: thanks for all the tips, i learned a lot from watching you and rich
9: Trela==:lucario: charged upsmash too good
13: Smoom==:popo: stop saying sorry after every GC lol if you were sorry you would input a complex series or buttons to delete my stock its my fault for getting grabbed SO DEAL WITH IT
13: RedHalberd==:metaknight: redhalbert is too cool, the friendlies we had were fun :D
13: Illmatic==:peach: u garbage bro....... nah YOU ALRIGHT i guess, dont let it get to your head :]
17: Esam==:pikachu2: i love the way you play brawl
17: Gnes==:diddy: you finally wore that damn hat
17: Espy==:sonic: should of teamed with me /salt
17: RichBrown==:olimar: didnt get to talk to you much, you seemed upset and im always trolling :}
17: Zeton==:fox: PAPA ZETON
25: Silly Kyle==:peach: nice peach, gg's :]
25: Dphat==:metaknight: IF THAT WAS BOBBY.... thanks for the 'info"
25: Esca==:metaknight:/:pit: random mm.
33: Jerm==:toonlink: dev lucy and liz are my wife

33: Nicole==:peach: you too serious bro, play more random friendlies with me next time :bee:
33: Dakpo==:zerosuitsamus: you zss is improving all the time, you wont have to worry about me next whobo haha
33: FlipHop==:diddy: DHC!
33: Ozz==:falco:/:marth: thanks for teaming

shoutout to pj for bing the best pj

DFEAR

Smash Hero
legit tourney. learned too many things at once lol on to the next national

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Okay, so game 1 of me vs Rich Brown was a fairly accurate display of that matchup. Olimar is basically always in the lead unless DK manages to get up a stock, invincibility frames upon spawning are crucial to set up juggles, stocks are traded back and forth pretty regularly, etc.

Game 2 is also pretty standard in that I got annihilated trying to aggressively approach olimar while down a stock, bad things happen lmao (pivot grabs and side b all day -_-). Good **** to Rich for absolutely playing the matchup and 3 stocking my fat monkey ***.

Game 3, well, I hope you guys are not looking forward to it too much. It's not going to be fun to watch, at all. Basically, I got the early stock lead and then something came over me. The opinions and advice from everyone, as well as the no lgl limitation in the ruleset literally started blaring out at me mentally. At the time, I had no idea why I started planking and told Rich word for word,"I actually have no idea why I am doing this." Clearly my instinct to win finally kicked, realizing it was game 3 while in loser's bracket.

Now normally I am a very aggressive player at all times, and in that matchup when DK is up a stock it is beyond important to rack up as much damage as possible before losing the first stock. At WHobo 3 however, DK was enabled with another option I hadn't yet experimented with until that very game: unrestricted ledge grabs. With what was accessible to me within the rules and the fact that I have been screwed over by rules many times before (MLG DC DQ situation vs Cheese bc of terribly formed midmatch pause rulings and Pound 5 D3 infinite/small step being legal vs Atomsk in loser's bracket on the east coast where it is never ever legal lol), I would have been a fool to not finally abuse what I honestly think is an extremely dumb rule.

During the actual process of planking, I figured I might as well go all out if it was not going to be restricted to prove how absolutely dumb it can be for that particular matchup. I also don't approve of the rule in general, even if it gives my main an absurd advantage if he ever gets a percent lead, nevermind a stock lead. I only realize in hindsight how gay it must have seemed to Rich for me to pull out that tactic game 3 of what could have otherwise been an honorable loser's bracket match between two passionate, dedicated players.

I wish we could have played lots more friendlies to convince you that I am actually really good at that matchup Rich, and that I only chose the best decision available to me to win. Blame Cheese for inadvertently mentally scarring me for life and Atomsk for realizing his best chance of beating was to abuse the rules. I heard you say it yourself but do what I did after MLG DC, take it as learning experience and realize that you are an amazing player. I honestly think you can overcome anything, you have always been one of the most inspirational players in my mind.

I apologize for how it went down, but I promise that If I am ever presented with the chance to do what I did vs you to anyone else, I will do so until people wise up and incorporate an lgl to allow for a fun, interesting game that we play competitively to remain fun for us as well as those looking to get into competitive smash. I fully support Alex Strife's notion that keeping the game interesting is what is most important to keep a flow of new players and also keep our current players.

I will always <3 you Rich Brown, don't hate me too much. I know you'll bounce back from this, and I hope you have a safe flight back home.

OverLade

Smash Hero
1: Ally==:metaknight:/:snake:/:marth: - Great seein ya again. Awesome friendlies/MM and good shiz taking home the gold!
2: Razer==:snake: - You ****. You repped. Is what it is.
3: Dojo==:metaknight: - Seem like a pretty chill guy. Fun friendlies. Hopefully we'll play in tourney some time.
4: ADHD==:diddy: - LOL you're so much more hillarious to be around then I thought. Work on that swag bro :)
5: Vinnie==:gw:/:popo: - Mad cool guy. Was always a pleasure to be around no matter where/what we were doing. Good shiz on placing and hope to seeya soon.
5: Atomsk==:metaknight: - You'll be back. Seeya next time. 30minFries.
7: Shugo==:falco:/:metaknight: - LOOOOOOOOOL so glad I finally got to meet you. Hillarious guy. All you light skinned *****s are amazing <3
7: Will==:dk2: - You already got a facebook shoutout this **** isn't free! :)
9: Inui==:metaknight: - Really cool guy. Im too FRESH. Im still gonna john for FL if nobody else does tho haha.
9: Logic==:olimar: - LOLRave. LOLyounotknowingwhoboxxyis. Awesome.
9: Tyrant==:metaknight: - You're maniacal rofl it's like shenanigans follow you around everywhere. Cool chillin with ya.
9: Trela==:lucario: - Sup
13: Mvd==:snake: - Pics or it didnt happen
13: Smoom==:popo: - Sup
13: RedHalberd==:metaknight: - ****ing scrub
13: Illmatic==:peach: - Probably my favorite person I met at the tourney. Always a lot of fun to play. One of the most talented players in the nation no doubt and gave me a new respect for peach. Look forward to next time bro :)
17: Esam==:pikachu2: - **** Pikachu... team with me next time.
17: Domo==:metaknight: - Another mad cool dude and really underrated player. I def look forward to hittin you up if I'm ever in the area.
17: Poltergust==:yoshi2: - Beard Highlights
17: Mr. Doom==:ike: - This dude looks exactly like Dave Shappelle rofl. Nice finally gettin to meet you.
17: Gnes==:diddy: - You know what it is :) Always a pleasure.
17: Espy==:sonic: - Mad cool guy, amazing player. Really wish we had gotten to play again though.
17: RichBrown==:olimar: - Def one of the most awesome people at the tourney. Sucks what happened to you but I'm glad the community is working to do something about it. Rave was hillarious. Lookin forward to next time.
17: Zeton==:fox: - Really cool guy and amazing player. Lets play next time.
25: Hylian==:popo: - Appreciate the friendlies. Really cool gettin to seeya again.
25: Silly Kyle==:peach: - MY *****. You made this whole weekend amazing. From housing with you to teaming in Melee everything was awesome. You're one of the coolest people I've met and I def look forward to chillin with you next time we get a chance!
25: Holms==:wolf: - Didn't get to talk much but seem like a cool guy.
25: Zori==:olimar: - Friendlies were my pleasure bro. Always fun.
25: Seibrik==:metaknight: - Thanks for the amazing set. I put everything I had into it. Seeya saturday?
25: Infinity==:metaknight: - Thanks so much for everything man. You're an incredible player, as rusty as you are, and a seriously chill/funny guy. Appreciate everything on a personal and material level :) Look forward to next time.
25: Dphat==:metaknight: - We went in and had no regrets. We didnt hang out enough but dubs was still a great experience. You remind me why texas is awesome.
25: Esca==:metaknight:/:pit: - I only got to say hi but great seeing you!
33: SkyPirate==:olimar: Sup
33: Jerm==:toonlink: - A pleasure as well, nice seein ya on more chill terms haha. Work on that Mahvel baby.
33: Noid==:samus2: - Lol this guy is amazing. Wish we coulda talked more but I had a great time hyping your set.
33: Nicole==:peach: - This chick :awesome:
33: Ripple==:dk2: - Nice housing with you. Also great playing you in Melee. You probably woulda beaten me if we had done falco dittos lol.
33: Kurado==:sonic: Sup
33: Dakpo==:zerosuitsamus: - Dakotariddle? You remind me of an old friend, things always had a funny twist when we talked. Nice meeting you.
33: FlipHop==:diddy: - Sheeee. You look like Diddy.
33: Xaltis==:metaknight:/:falco: - Na Naaaaaa! You know what it is! Always a pleasure.
33: Chaz==:marth: - Always great hangin out with you. I'll seeya real soon!
33: Coney==:dedede: - Nice meeting you and watching you play Tyrant was pretty awesome. Wish we coulda played and you should def keep D3 in the pocket for whenever you need him. I used to think you were overrated but I take that back.
33: Teh Future==:popo: - This dude never gave me a 4loko...
33: Ozz==:falco:/:marth: - Great seeing you again. Fun friendlies as well.
33: Fogo==:dedede:/:snake: - Trash talk machine. It is what it is tho you were pretty chill. Next time.
33: Nike==:marth: - This dude was a jerk the whole tournamnet :cool:
33: Dmg==:wario: - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. If I said everything I wanted to say I'd stretch the page and you'd probably get timed out and die before you could finish reading it ;) Team Polt at the rave is def happening.
49-139=pools - Yall got screwed but hey, it is what it is? Nice seein ya.

1: Lee==:fox:/:sheik: - You're a blast to be around. Melee friendlies were great. I wont choke next time and I'll seeya in Finals.
2: Silly Kyle==:peach: - WE ****. But next time we'll win!
3: Oscar==:falcon: -
4: Broly==:marth: - Incredible player. Wish I could have given you a better fight game 3 but no johns. I'll seeya next time.
5: Vash - Didn't get to play but great falco.
5: Jake13 - Awesome guy, thanks for the support even though I play brawl
7: Tsc - If you were the falcon player I chilled with and played friendlies with then you're awesome and nice meeting you!
7: Von- If you were the falcon player I chilled with and played friendlies with then you're awesome and nice meeting you!
9: RedHalberd - Scrub
9: Inui - Lolspaceanimaljohns
9: Grinin
9: Turaz
13: Ripple - :(
13: BSL
13: Opdm
13: Leaf - :)
17: Rayne

edit:
Shoutout to Noid for potentially getting Timmy Chans next time I see him...in houston :)

ADHD

Smash Hero
I woke up this morning and all I could hear in my head was Gnes telling Dojo to be patient with that hilarious accent.

Shoutouts later.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Cmon. Mk is really fun. I might use him too lol.
Different strokes for different folks, Vinnie. I find Meta Knight to be pretty intolerable for me.
For the record, I disliked Meta Knight way back in Kirby's Dreamland. It's a character specific thing, not a Brawl thing.

And character specific things are what drive my character choices. Have I already mentioned that Sonic doesn't fit my natural play style?

=====

Razer: Good job taking out ADHD twice. I wasn't able to watch much of your games though. :(

Dojo: Always fun to watch.

Vinnie: You made G&W look incredible. I particularly loved your match with Seibrik on Battlefield.

Atomsk: Damn it all, Atomsk. You got me thinking this entire weekend. Also, taking an entire pitcher of water for yourself? What the hell? Oh, and K Prime is still gonna win.

Shugo: Fun games in singles. I'll do much better if we ever play again. That's a promise.

Will: Good job against Rich Brown and Trela. We never got to play like we wanted to. :(

Logic: You out placed me anyways. ;-; Fun games in bracket.

Trela: Can't say much that someone else hasn't already said. Good on you, man. Keep it up, and you'll smack down Ally next time.

RedHalberd: Why did you go Falco on FD?

Illmatic: Again, good job on doing so well.

Esam: I'd have traded my bracket for yours any day of the week, pal. :mad:

Mr. Doom: Awesome Serperior.

Gnes: Didn't get to talk much. Kinda sad. :(

RichBrown: There was your money match. Now leave me alone!! ;-;

Zeton: Bleh. I REALLY wanted to play you in tournament, but you had to up and beat Tyrant in bracket. :<

Hylian: It's always good to see you, even if we didn't really do much.

Infinity: Fun friendlies.

Dphat: Your trash talk during Nike's match was so funny.

Esca: Fun seeing you again. Your Pit looked absolutely deadly.

SkyPirate: Good chips getting out of pools. I knew you could do it.

Jerm: You were asleep for so long. lol

Noid: We didn't get to play, but it was great to hang out with you for what little time we did.

Kurado: It was fun hanging out with you all weekend. You have the most legit Piccolo impression I've ever heard.

Ozz: Good to see you again.

Fogo: Your Dedede got so much smarter since before Pound V. Scary, Fogo. Scary.

Nike: Thanks for taking me to the CVS for the food, and your matches with Raz were so good. It was fun to hang out all weekend.

Xyro: Again, thank you so much for holding the event for us.

Tallman: <3

Gah: Hope you enjoyed the pizza. Sorry I couldn't afford anything else. I was broke. ;-;

KRD: Oh my god.

RT: Always fun to talk to you. Wish I could've stayed a little longer.

GDX: It was so god damn fun doing commentary with you. I'd have sacrificed low tier singles and regular doubles just to spend more time holding up the fort. Also, thanks for everything you said to me. It really meant a lot.

Slush/K Prime: MLP is so good. Low tier dubz was fantastic.

Timmy Chan: The chicken was a little tough, but good **** at being so damn delicious.

Trent: Don't worry about your pools performance, man. You know what you did wrong, and now you know what you have to do to improve. Pick yourself up, and keep going.

Tesh/Bio: Thanks for hanging out with us at the restaurant on Sunday. It was fun.

Leaf: Why a green tail?

Loko: <3333~

Paw: Delicious salt.

Tofer/BigBoss/KoN/Alex: Sorry for almost killing us on the drive back home. I have no idea what I was thinking. Would've been a crappy way to end Spring Break. Oh, and thanks for the food and drink on the way back to SA too.

===========

The tournament was nice, and I have all of you guys to thank for that. Hope to see you all again soon.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Didn't play many friendlies and was mostly there to hang out and watch some amazing brawl which I did.

Shoutout to gnes for the amazing and silly set in pools. Spear pillar, summit, and pirate ship.

Also shoutout to ripple for being an awesome guy!

Great seeing jo wii and hylian again too!

Thanks tofer for finding us a hotel!

And grats to xyro for putting on another great WHOBO. Mad venue johns though, not your fault man.

Also, this is my first post outside of the Austin thread haha.

OverLade

Smash Hero
RedHalberd: Why did you go Falco on FD?
I was scurred bruh :(

awkward public situations are awkward o.o
Kinda wish I had done it now :c
if we talked/hung out and im not in your shoutouts you just better hit that ignore button.
alright f halberd
Umad bruh?? I can't remember every single person that didn't make it out of pools yo Im sorry. You're a cool dude :cool:

Pools, 3 stocked twice, MvC3, Melee. :X
LOL yo man you're kinda weird but thanks for the support I guess...

I don't get it lol.
It wasn't anything personal, I just remember you mildly being rude when I asked to get on commentary, or on friendlies, or to drive your car or borrow your GF... why so mean bruh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom