• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 3: 185 Ledge grabs later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Clearly Xyro was referencing Nicole's higher than average body temperature.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I didnt see the set, or any of will's matches, so that's why I'm asking.

Did will plank anyone before he planked richbrown 185 times?

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Hey xyro, can you change my characters to Falco/Mk? I think i only used mk in like 2 matches including pools :x

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm working on vids that were captured on TV 1 (singles bracket, doubles, both LT). They should start going up sometime this week. Just keep checking my youtube.

TV 21 was Xyro's.

TV 6 was obviously livestream.

Not sure about the rest...

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Knew the tourney listings thread would be closed lol.
Standard practice on SWF. Mods close tournament listing threads after the results thread is put up to move all tourney talk to the new thread. Sometimes it doesn't happen to a small tournament thread, but it will literally always happen to a national.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm working on vids that were captured on TV 1. They should start going up sometime this week. Just keep checking my youtube.

TV 21 was Xyro's.

TV 6 was obviously livestream.

Not sure about the rest...
TV1 was recording? It didn't seem like you could save matches there when I tried. Do you have my set vs MVD?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, my laptop was there. It recorded over 11 hours of footage, and I always upload vids in order. It'll take some time before I get everything up. If you played there on the second day, then it WILL get put up...just be patient. :)

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Oh come on, is it really that hard to post payouts?

Gah. 139 players and $15 entry = $2085 pot

1st=48% = $1000.80
2nd=25% = $521.25
3rd=11% = $229.35
4th=8% = $166.80
5th(x2)=4% = $83.40 each

Correct?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I don't recall ally ever using marth in singles....or snake for that matter

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
figures itd be the 2 games I missed

wait. I watched ally vs razer and he went all MK

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro is clearly referring to the monkey.
lol I got owned.
Oh come on, is it really that hard to post payouts?

Gah. 139 players and $15 entry = $2085 pot

1st=48% = $1000.80
2nd=25% = $521.25
3rd=11% = $229.35
4th=8% = $166.80
5th(x2)=4% = $83.40 each

Correct?
Yeah, I wonder why many times payouts don't get posted especially since the (copy results to clipboard) feature in tio copies the payouts also.

It makes me wonder if something happened with the payouts although I'm more than sure Xyro did give out correct payouts.

Tesh

Smash Hero
lol I got owned.

Yeah, I wonder why many times payouts don't get posted especially since the (copy results to clipboard) feature in tio copies the payouts also.

It makes me wonder if something happened with the payouts although I'm more than sure Xyro did give out correct payouts.
Xyro said his new version of TIO was screwed up. Its possible that the payouts in TIO are incorrect because of that.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Remember, when tio crashed i lost 52 players and at least 20 something teams. There were people that claimed they signed up the first time but really didnt(and i couldnt prove it other wise). So payouts may not exactly be what u calculated. On top of that, some players had money issues so i cut them some slack on some fees.

everybody DID get paid in cash though.

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
im talking about how you constantly talk about **** u don't know about... like back in the day when u debated melee stages lmfao

**** lee martin winning melee, where's tirno when we need him?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Xyro said:
2. I got the "honor" of testing out the NEWEST version of TioPro and what a ****ing mess that was. If u renamed players, it deleted them from the list/bracket OR it would make their name invisible oh and it would change their seeding and location at random. If you try to move "byes" tiopro would crash. If you have too many players entered in to tiopro(more than 50) it lags. If you have more than 32 stations in tiopro it lags. If a person loses in WFs, then wins LFs and then wins GF, tiopro will not show that player as first oh and it wont show the 2nd place player either. They just disappear. Once you make a pool on tiopro u cannot REPLACE or RENAME a player. You must redo the entire pool. Last but not least, when the battery dies or the power cord gets ripped out of a laptop......tiopo does not auto save. So that means i had to re-enter 50-55 players. Tiopro also shows wrong pot totals and pot payouts when a player is removed from the program.
I saw it myself, this tio had some major bugs...it also wouldn't let you right click on matches if you entered the wrong TV. You had to select a winner, clear the result, and THEN reassign the TV. It was such poop.

Also, Xyro is a truly a technological wizard because he somehow uninstalled Windows calculator from his computer a long time ago.

All the money was paid out. Plenty of people can verify this.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
People sandbagging in tournament makes me sick, you go to a tournament just to not try your best.. it makes no sense to me at all.

Also, <3 Ally. =P

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Im flip-flopping(or flip-hopping lol) alot now so i think what im trying to say is I used to be "lgl-mk-only" but now im totally open to LGL for more than just MK. Wether is 50 for all or 50 for all but 40 for mk or just add lgls to only the chars that require them....w/e i think something needs to be done and im totally open for doing that. I will be talking to the bbr-rc about it.
Normally I would pick out a great big banner off of some website saying 'I told you so' but instead I'll just simply say thank you for finally understanding that the limit needs to be universal and not character specific. Whatever you recommend to the BBRRC about it, I'll be happy to back you up on.

Also, can either Xyro or one of the mods add Diddy to my name please? I used him in both pools and in the bracket.

Edit:

People sandbagging in tournament makes me sick, you go to a tournament just to not try your best.. it makes no sense to me at all.

Haaaaarrrrrrd truth.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Normally I would pick out a great big banner off of some website saying 'I told you so' but instead I'll just simply say thank you for finally understanding that the limit needs to be universal and not character specific. Whatever you recommend to the BBRRC about it, I'll be happy to back you up on.
It's not going to be a blanket rule, Xyro has already told me this himself. Idk what he has in mind, but it's not gonna be a big blanket "here's your lgl limit for every char"

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Remember, when tio crashed i lost 52 players and at least 20 something teams. There were people that claimed they signed up the first time but really didnt(and i couldnt prove it other wise). So payouts may not exactly be what u calculated. On top of that, some players had money issues so i cut them some slack on some fees.

everybody DID get paid in cash though.
Well, do you know exactly how much was in the pot for Singles?

Tesh

Smash Hero
1 stock matches with food on high for next WHOBO please?

Pretty sure Metaknight's tornado can beat DK's planking.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Btw Xyro I also hate that new version of Tiopro. So many problems with it for no reason and the positives of it over the old tio aren't much imo. The bugs need to be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom