• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The Green Lesbian has spoken.

7 BOLD LIME

I like how everyone complains no matter what Xyro does. It's like they sit by and wait for him to make some sort of change and then complain. No rest for the best...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's kind of amusing that people still think the way to get through to Allan is by creating mobs and stabbing him in the back, lol.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
You(the people) can post as much as you want about how you dislike the metaknight rule. You can also attemp to tell duginn how much this rule is "unfair". You are also allowed to get others to not come to this event. All of this is legal and whatever.

BUT

I have given in to metaknight time and time again and the current ruleset is as far as i will go. When and if i quit in may, that is the time when some one else can take over and edit the rules. Untill that time, this is MY event and MY rules. If you do not like it then simply do not go. Its simple, easy to understand and even a caveman can do it.

ALSO

Inui, I am SICK of you *****ing about every move i make. Wether its a hobo result thread or the houston thread or BOTH whobo threads(yea even last year) you CONTINUE to be a thorn in my side about smash and you dont even care. Inui, im asking you to PLEASE stop what you are doing( bolded it up top) and accept my rule set as is("at the end of the day" its MY event). If you refuse, you will be officially banned from the actual WHOBO 2 event. 1. YOU are hurting my attendance by getting other players to not go. 2. YOU are hurting my attendance by *****ing about things that are NOT a big deal. 3. YOU are being annoying EVERY STEP of the way in ANYTHING i do. 4. YOU are causing people to spam this thread with BS.

That is your final warning. I have NEVER had to ban ANYBODY from an event so PLEASE dont make me make you the first one. PLEASE stop.

PS: you being "co-host" does not mean you get a SAY in rules. just a quick fyi

DAAAANG!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy just pulled out his belt!

KRDsonic

Smash Master

7 BOLD LIME

I like how everyone complains no matter what Xyro does. It's like they sit by and wait for him to make some sort of change and then complain. No rest for the best...
That's why I kind of feel bad for whoever will take over as TO. No matter what the TO does, people complain. People will be lucky if we ever get another TO as good as Xyro.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
No matter what path i take as a TO the people ***** and compain(it astounds me). This sounds tyrantish but sometimes i wish certain people would not be allowed to have an opinion.

DAAAANG!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy just pulled out his belt!
i literally laughed out loud.

That's why I kind of feel bad for whoever will take over as TO. No matter what the TO does, people complain. People will be lucky if we ever get another TO as good as Xyro.
Sadly, i fear the scene will crumble once im gone.

Lets please get back onth subject of world hobo 2! PRE-REGISTER so the prices are cheap!

Xyro77

That will be determined at the event. I assume super cheap(2-5$) for mariokart cause its mostly luck based and im pretty sure its 10$ for sf4. remember, all of this is NOT CERTAIN. PM dugfinn if you GOTTA KNOW NOW.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I feel sorry for the little Xyros and Xyro-ettes in the future...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

7 BOLD LIME

It's kind of amusing that people still think the way to get through to Allan is by creating mobs and stabbing him in the back, lol.
I love the two of you.

Some TO's don't get ridiculed at all, actually.
You can't hear their screams and cries over the sounds of the mob-sodomy.
The players aren't supposed make the rules. That's what a TO is for, and a **** good TO Xyro is.

=====

I love Xyro.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
serious question,

i heard there was alot of people doin drugs and raving last time

i dont want nasty ugly anime ******s doin drugs around me

will there be security at whobo?

ps:idk if nasty smash players do you guys are cool

also,inui verbally backhanded himself with his aib profile plz go check it out

Xyro77

serious question,

i heard there was alot of people doin drugs and raving last time

i dont want nasty ugly anime ******s doin drugs around me

will there be security at whobo?

ps:idk if nasty smash players do you guys are cool

also,inui verbally backhanded himself with his aib profile plz go check it out
There was not a drug problem. there will never be a drug problem.

Xyro77

look, its not meant to be ****. its meant to inform him that what he is doing is wrong and if anything it hurts this event. there is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion on an issue but the WAY hes doing it is just screwed up.

Hes at 1 strike.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I wanna say 2 things about this debate-

First, being a Diddy main, I'm all for what Allan is doing! (I'm joking, but seriously it could only favor me not having to worry about playing an MK on RC or Brinstar haha)

Second, I think the way Allan feels is that MK isn't NEARLY as broken if he's not able to exploit opponents weaknesses/his strengths on certain stages (hello Brinstar, Delfino, RC, LM) but he also feels that if it's really not MK but the players, they'll end up winning anyway (which is undoubtedly the case for Dojo and M2K).

To a point, I agree, but this isn't the right way to be going about doing such a thing. Imo it should be done at a few Hobos and embraced or rejected by the community at large before it's even contemplated for WHOBO (which, regardless of ruleset, I'm going to, just because my WHOBO experience last year was so amazing).

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
well i heard from people that there was people going around tearing clothes and a few small electronics were broken

is there going to be security at whobo 2 or have no rave ?

edit: raves make people stupid always.

even the carebear tx raves

also does ayone have that bin>jpg program i accidentally deleted mine

Xyro77

Nah kalo, its safe. You should go to this one. You missed the last one.

Xyro77

Well dont pay for pipes. Get his as to pay for you this time or tell him to just not go.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
EDIT:broken link

i think i actually gotta go back to cali before whobo

EDIT: i just read the first post and i saw the phone number but i didnt see a price,how much is this

Xyro77

you gotta click on the link to the registration site and buy the stuff. its cheap right now but at the door it will be mega expensive.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You(the people) can post as much as you want about how you dislike the metaknight rule. You can also attemp to tell duginn how much this rule is "unfair". You are also allowed to get others to not come to this event. All of this is legal and whatever.

BUT

I have given in to metaknight time and time again and the current ruleset is as far as i will go. When and if i quit in may, that is the time when some one else can take over and edit the rules. Untill that time, this is MY event and MY rules. If you do not like it then simply do not go. Its simple, easy to understand and even a caveman can do it.

ALSO

Inui, I am SICK of you *****ing about every move i make. Wether its a hobo result thread or the houston thread or BOTH whobo threads(yea even last year) you CONTINUE to be a thorn in my side about smash and you dont even care. Inui, im asking you to PLEASE stop what you are doing( bolded it up top) and accept my rule set as is("at the end of the day" its MY event). If you refuse, you will be officially banned from the actual WHOBO 2 event. 1. YOU are hurting my attendance by getting other players to not go. 2. YOU are hurting my attendance by *****ing about things that are NOT a big deal. 3. YOU are being annoying EVERY STEP of the way in ANYTHING i do. 4. YOU are causing people to spam this thread with BS.

That is your final warning. I have NEVER had to ban ANYBODY from an event so PLEASE dont make me make you the first one. PLEASE stop.

PS: you being "co-host" does not mean you get a SAY in rules. just a quick fyi
Nope, not listening to you. I don't care if you try to do that. You're wrong. Good luck actually banning me from WHOBO 2. I'm going.

Top Bottom