• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Suspect

Smash Hero
You(the people) can post as much as you want about how you dislike the metaknight rule. You can also attemp to tell duginn how much this rule is "unfair". You are also allowed to get others to not come to this event. All of this is legal and whatever.

BUT

I have given in to metaknight time and time again and the current ruleset is as far as i will go. When and if i quit in may, that is the time when some one else can take over and edit the rules. Untill that time, this is MY event and MY rules. If you do not like it then simply do not go. Its simple, easy to understand and even a caveman can do it.

ALSO

Inui, I am SICK of you *****ing about every move i make. Wether its a hobo result thread or the houston thread or BOTH whobo threads(yea even last year) you CONTINUE to be a thorn in my side about smash and you dont even care. Inui, im asking you to PLEASE stop what you are doing( bolded it up top) and accept my rule set as is("at the end of the day" its MY event). If you refuse, you will be officially banned from the actual WHOBO 2 event. 1. YOU are hurting my attendance by getting other players to not go. 2. YOU are hurting my attendance by *****ing about things that are NOT a big deal. 3. YOU are being annoying EVERY STEP of the way in ANYTHING i do. 4. YOU are causing people to spam this thread with BS.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Xyro and I are discussing things in AIM. So far we agreed that if the MK stage limitation rule doesn't work out that well for the next three HOBOs, as in it creates an unpleasant experience for too many players or hurts attendance, it will be removed for this event. As for the stages, it doesn't matter that much if TX has a few different stages. A lot of them piss me off, but oh well. The timer shouldn't be 7 minutes. That makes stalling strategies more overpowered, and I don't think that's a good thing. Most players are used to 8 minutes and might not even notice it's 7 minutes. It changes the flow of the match entirely imo.

heytallman

CTALL
I have a hack what sets up rules when you turn on the Wii. Ever since I hacked my wii months and months ago, I've had it set to 8 minutes. I thought it always was 8.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I fly round trip for $212. It's not that expensive. I don't know what Anti is talking about. I think it's slightly more expensive to leave from not Philly, but it's like $237 or something, so it's not a big difference.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I think cause its 6 months away. I checked and I didn't even see a Continental flight.

By mid or late Jan., he should start seeing the cheap tickets.

Esca

Smash Champion
Haha, I love you Lil Bill, but I called it :p

Wait... HOBOs have 7 minute timers? I think everyone's been playing w/ 8 without even noticing, lol.
No, the set where you ran the timer on me was 7 minutes. If I would've had an extra one I could've been more patient and won.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sticky time :).

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I thought TOs were suppose to do what they want since its their tournament. People should go to this cause its at an anime convention and based on that I am going with Crismas to sell art and stickers:)

Am I right guys?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I thought TOs were suppose to do what they want since its their tournament. People should go to this cause its at an anime convention and based on that I am going with Crismas to sell art and stickers:)

Am I right guys?
So this means you will start punching everyone because it's your tournament? Me and M2K is enough hype! Everybody shall go!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
My **** cost $338 to fly + tax.

@PX - stop being annoying.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Wait until about month before to purchase the tickets and it will drop.

It sucks that flying out of NY is so much more expensive than Philly.

I just searched some tickets for the January HOBO to IAH.

JFK: $277
Newark: $265
Philadelphia: $212

Wow, I'm going to miss being close to Philly...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I think it costs extra for you because the other passengers have to put up with your mad b.o. ;)
OMFG YOU ARE SO FUNNY

Wait until about month before to purchase the tickets and it will drop.

It sucks that flying out of NY is so much more expensive than Philly.

I just searched some tickets for the January HOBO to IAH.

JFK: $277
Newark: $265
Philadelphia: $212

Wow, I'm going to miss being close to Philly...
Yeah, hopefully them ****s drop a month before.

Gnes

Smash Master

**** winterfest status...hmm...well everyone already told you whats gonna happen. Its all good.

I think it costs extra for you because the other passengers have to put up with your mad b.o. ;)
.......not your best material :(

Stay out of my bracket...diddy dittos are stupid in tourney.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, hopefully them ****s drop a month before.
Don't just check them month to month, look up the tickets at least weekly, if not daily. Prices change throughout the same day, and it isn't very hard to keep a window/tab open with the flight prices and just refresh it whenever you pass by your computer. It's hard to predict how the prices will change, so this is the easiest way.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
tickets are like mega cheap in september,i vote we have a tournament during september next time. i flew from La to houston for $120 with one stop in pheonix

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
Why put Dojo on the title when he lives in Texas? Lol kinda funny...
To ensure the world that there isnt any bigger better tournament that dojo would go to OoS.
And cause hes the MOTHA****INN SEXYKNIGHT!!!
You need that sex to have a good tournament

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Is Jesus confirmed for this tourny? Because if he's not I ain't going. Too much of a hassle and

getting my bachelors> Brawl

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dojo vs Ally Hype:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u-lol83X3Wk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u-lol83X3Wk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Top Bottom