• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Suspect

Smash Hero
Man Anti, do i need to fly over to America so we can win teams?

don't even matter who we use ya dig

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Anti, there are several top players that will get you top 4 in teams at this event.

UTD Zac (gw)
Razer (snake)*
Gnes (diddy)
Lee Martin (metaknight)
Atmosk(ddd/meta)

* hes your best choice

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont even wanna start asking for teams until im sure i can come, which wont be until like march :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol @ people wanting to team with Atomsk

I'm with him, suckas.

People in Texas alredy go to tournies more when MK isn't allowed at all, these rules may actually bring about more people to this tourney from OOS than it would with MK allowed on everything.

I'm interested to see how this goes.
You play Falco. Of course you want MK to be crippled.

Allan, I don't let things go. This will be addressed, whether you like it or not. :)

Gnes

Smash Master
Same situation with Dojo. Im with Razer for Pound not completely with anyone for this yet. I just know i want to be with a mk.

Nobody likes teaming with diddy :(

Razer has a teammate already, but he's keeping it a secret like the little boy he is.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'm excited!

EDIT: -1 for me not being able to find G&W in the large image at the top =(

+1

EDIT2: I've been correct. he's in the exact center holding a FIRE MOP instead of a hammer :smash:
Thats ike's sword not a mop lol.

El Paso will be coming to this for sure, venue fee is more expensive this year even if you pre register though :(

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Same situation with Dojo. Im with Razer for Pound not completely with anyone for this yet. I just know i want to be with a mk.

Nobody likes teaming with diddy :(

Razer has a teammate already, but he's keeping it a secret like the little boy he is.
you should be with anti....

M@v

Subarashii!
l

You play Falco. Of course you want MK to be crippled.

Allan, I don't let things go. This will be address, whether you like it or not. :)

What the hell are you on? Mk is not a terrible Falco matchup. Also, He's one of the better ones vs mk.

Ice climbers is a terrible Falco matchup :)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
What the hell are you on? Mk is not a terrible Falco matchup. Also, He's one of the better ones vs mk.

Ice climbers is a terrible Falco matchup :)
He means stage wise, in which case MK beats Falco pretty decently on any of his counterpicks.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I wish I knew yet if jS's parents will let him go so I'll know if I can go or not, I don't want to have to wait 'til the last minute and realize I don't have a partner because I didnt' know I could go :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I actually need partners for this, I think.
Low tier(Prime's my love), and regular.

Hmmm...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
oh snap, espy finally got on that name change status.

if I come illl team with you...

remember, I play other characters. so you dont have to worry about that.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tourney is still 4 months away, anything can change...

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Metaknight can ONLY be played/CP on neutral/starter stages(this does not apply in 2vs2).PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION.
This is ****ing stupid...

Leave it as it is, and you can throw away your high turnout expectancy.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
He doesn't have to listen to someone important. Anyone with a brain will say the same thing...

Nationals = MKs
and Ally

Dumb MK rules = Mad MK mains

Mad MK mains = NO GOOD TURNOUT!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol, yeah it's dumb but he's not going to listen unless someone "important" says something to him.
He better listen to me, then. That MK rule has got to go. I'm not even going to enter singles if that rule is in place. I hope more MK players, and players in general, protest this dumb rule.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This is the perfect time to try one out. There will be MANY things to do BESIDES smash.

Suspect

Smash Hero
wait so what if someone counterpicks lets say...M2K to like Brinstar or something. Does he have to switch characters?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No he can stay. MKs can only CP to neutrals but can be counter picked to anything and stay.
Yeah, and that rule needs to disappear. Allan ignoring it isn't going to work. I don't let things go.

I'm teaming with Mew2King...in low tier doubles. Get ready to eat double Ragnell dick. :)

Esca

Smash Champion
Inui, I hope he listens as well. There's absolutely no reason why this rule should be in effect.

Razer, I hope you're not *****ing about MK. You play one of 3 characters that can do anything about MK and you ***** just as much as anyone about it. Shut up.

Top Bottom