• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which stage is the most fair?:

Lustar

Smash Cadet
Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island-Brawl, amd Smashville.

I think Smashville is the most fair.

Chuz

Smash Cadet
Smashville is as perfect as it gets. Also, you guys suck for getting stuck under FD, stop Johning!

InfernoAce

Smash Cadet
Smashville and Battlefield are the fairest, imo.

Getting stuck under the FD lip doesn't mean you suck, it's just very common.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Getting stuck under the FD lip doesn't mean you suck, it's just very common.
No it isn't, how often do you see top players getting stuck under it?

No stage is fair there will always be a little advantage for one char
The title states "most fair," meaning the stage that gives the LEAST advantage to one character over another.

>_>

It's really not that complicated.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I say smashville, then battlefeild in second

Final D would be the fairest if the edge was better

SSBM final D is the fairest stage in any smashbros game

all this imo

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
yeah but...those platforms.
Some idiot can spam Pikachu's thunder under those platforms
I agree, I hide under and punish the Pikachu :p

Otherwise I'd say Smashville but the platform can really mess up recovery.

FD is crap for the lips. Usually a good player won't get stuck, but every one slips up and when you THINK you're okay you might not be.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Battlefield, of course. It's way better than FD, it's neutral while not being completely flat and boring.

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
Smashville is as perfect as it gets. Also, you guys suck for getting stuck under FD, stop Johning!
Thank you! You can only really john about this if you main link. And he's a bad character to begin with.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
yeah but...those platforms.
Some idiot can spam Pikachu's thunder under those platforms
And if you can't get around that, you're a scrub.

It's definitely Smashville.

The platform, since it moves, can be used to avoid camping, but not always.

In my eyes, Smashville is BF and FD combined, Platform like BF, but also it's flat like FD, and when the platform is out of the action, it's also like FD. But then the platform comes back into play, and it's like BF again. It's more like FD and BF fluctuating back and forth throughout the match.

D4V1

Smash Rookie
I would say Smashville i the most fair stage as well...

then battlefield and FD comes next...

Yoshis island can be a little unfair for some characters... =[

BSP

Smash Legend
Guys, what is the camping thing?
(i bet it's a stupid question^_^)
It's like repeatedly using projectiles to keep your opponent at bay. I think someone can give a better description, but that's a general idea.

cynicxx

Smash Rookie
you couldnt just jump over those projectiles? i mean most only go straight except for pit but even those arent too accurate

Gau

Smash Rookie
It's like repeatedly using projectiles to keep your opponent at bay. I think someone can give a better description, but that's a general idea.
Oh, I see, thanks)
That means I'm not the only one who can't stand these **** snipers

StarChaserNX

Smash Cadet
Before I saw this thread I would have said Battlefield is the most fair. But after looking at some of the comments, Smashville now seems to be rather more fair. Although that moving platform has fustrated me at times by moving so that a potential knock out can now save itself.

I defintely believe that Final Destination makes it too easy for projectile campers to fight but I think playing on the field is good practice to learn how to deal with them.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
When I saw the title of this thread, I had an aneurysm. A fairest stage cannot possibly be determined.

EDIT: If we had a thread called "Which stage has the most f-airs?," that might be interesting.

EDIT2: I was joking.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Well now the stage with the F-airs...hm that's a hard one. Does NorFAIR count?

The more I read posts here, the more I tend to think Smashville is a little more balanced than Battlefield. It's hard to say still. That moving platform is a ****** :/

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I was just woundering, because I have heard that Final Destation is not at all fair so is it?
I don't know who've you been hanging out with but Final Destination is the fairest stage to play on because there are absolutely no obstacles that can interrupt anyone from legit fighting, except for the ledge but that's out of the question because almost every stage has them. It's more fair than even Smashville because of the small obstacle on it, the platform.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
it depends on charecter like fd can be a str8 up matt but not fair if your playing a dedede but overall if its an even match up FD or any of the neitrals except yoshies cuz that shxt can save you
smashville Fd and Battlefuield IMO

GALE 14

Smash Journeyman
final destination is the fairest but it's so boring
i like battle field smashville more

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I don't know who've you been hanging out with but Final Destination is the fairest stage to play on because there are absolutely no obstacles that can interrupt anyone from legit fighting, except for the ledge but that's out of the question because almost every stage has them. It's more fair than even Smashville because of the small obstacle on it, the platform.
It would be a DDD main claiming FD is the fairest stage. Noob XD

>_>

<_<

>_<

nfl797

Smash Cadet
Battlefield Because when i play as sonic ,captain falcon ,ToonLink and so on....
when u do the A down The chances on hitting a ledge is 96 to 100 times lmao

Agile_

Smash Rookie
Battle field since its neutral and symmetrical playing field with platforms as FD can give Iceclimbers and D3, diddy kong huge advantages....

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
I think...Smashville. Its FD but has a way to beat campers with that platform. BF is too small. Some characters need space and some up-smashes keep people off those platforms.

camden

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, with the constant changes of Brawl's metagame, I wouldn't be surprised if Smashville and Battlefield became the only Neutral, and FD became a Neutral/Counter. Who knows, Smashville might become the only pure neutral after a while.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Well, after perusing through about twenty or so pages (after that, TL:DR), I think Yoshi's Island (Brawl) and Smashville are the fairest. They both have platforms which limit camping with projectiles removing advantages to characters with those kind of weapons, and have no lips, which Final Destination obviously has in spades. Their platforms are also of decent/variable length/positioning, unlike Battlefield, which encourages stalling under the platforms.

And Ken Neth? You know, despite all that bluster about how this thread has, "served its purpose," and, "why is this still here?" you seem incredibly determined to stay despite that. Ignore the darn thing if you can't stand it.

Top Bottom