• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Homura. I guess the timer item + Snake is the closest thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
Chuck Norris. Unlock him. Just assume you'll win every battle after that, Smash or otherwise, and throw away the disc.

Last edited:

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
Goku, powerpuff girls, colonel sanders, Neil Degrase Tyson, pewdiepie, Peter griffin, spiderman, Steve Urkel's shirt, life sized Ridley and of course Mario brothers.

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
Diglett. Imagine how many game mechanics would have to be altered. His only attack is to burrow underground indefinatly. Whenever you want, just surface and deal damage if you are under someone.
Final Smash. Dugtrio. Take three controllers and simotaniously play as three seperate digletts, not one cluster or a true dugtrio.

ChocolatePancake

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChocolateWaffles
3DS FC
0920-1214-6221
Technically, he was supposed to be Nintendo's flagship character, before they lost the rights and had to replace him with Mario as their mascot. So what do you think the odds are of him getting into Smash 4?

For some reason, I agree with you.
Other unlikely characters I'd like to see are:

Banjo & Kazooie

Joanna Dark

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I hate to say it, but... ACTUAL Reggie. The best he's gonna get is probably through the possible Mii character, guys. I wish I could think differently.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I would like to see Shrek,Goku, and Tak in smash bros 4. Shrek could use onion attacks and his final smash would be him riding donkey across the stage, kind of like beast Ganon, but bigger. Tak would be the second best choice because his games were the best selling for the gamecube. He could use the staff of dreams and summon the moon juju for his final smash, or he could be like the ice climbers and pair up with Lok.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Espio the Chamelon
Reason 1: Ninjas
Reason 2: Chameleon
Reason 3: Badass
I see him being like sheik and greninja being all agile and stuff, he'd has shurikens, he'd be able to turn invisible and for his final smash he and the chaotix would do their Team Blast from Sonic Heroes

Last edited:

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
Characters I would totally love to see but will never happen:

Goemon and Dr. Ebisumaru from Mystical Ninja

Unfortunately, they are owned by Konami and not nearly iconic enough to break the 3rd party wall. But I think they would gel perfectly with Smash.

Last edited:

Eight Melodies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DestroyerGiygas
Zero. Unless they decide to replace Megaman with him in the next Smash game like in MvC3, it ain't gon happen. Be badass though.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Professor Layton for sure. I want him in so bad, but theres no WAY he's gonna be in Smash 4. Maybe in later Smash games, but not this time.
Dillon. He's impossible now bc of this assist trophy status.

Not as Impossible (have the smallest chance)
Ray MK III
DEATHBORN I WOULD BE SO FRICKIN HYPED IF DEATHBORN GOT IN. Black Shadow is lame and his design is weak. Deathborn has a bigger potential for moveset, and a cooler design. Give me liberty or give me Deathborn!

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Certain idols from the Namco IP "IdolM@ster" would be the best choice for a rhythm rep I think. Probably more popular in Japan than Rhythm Heaven. It's Japan Only mainly because we don't have Idols in the US. I imported it and loved it. Point is pretty much any of the long haired chicks would be great.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Professor Layton for sure. I want him in so bad, but theres no WAY he's gonna be in Smash 4. Maybe in later Smash games, but not this time.
Dillon. He's impossible now bc of this assist trophy status.

Not as Impossible (have the smallest chance)
Ray MK III
DEATHBORN I WOULD BE SO FRICKIN HYPED IF DEATHBORN GOT IN. Black Shadow is lame and his design is weak. Deathborn has a bigger potential for moveset, and a cooler design. Give me liberty or give me Deathborn!
There is no later, Azran Legacy will be Layton's last appearance in the series unfortunately, so I don't see him appearing in later Smash games if he doesn't come in this installment.

.Lucina

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5327-1598-3487
Amaterasu from Okami. She's in MvC so she definitely has something to go off of.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
There is no later, Azran Legacy will be Layton's last appearance in the series unfortunately, so I don't see him appearing in later Smash games if he doesn't come in this installment.
This makes me disappointed because I had high hopes. No matter.

At least this encourages me to buy all of the Prof. Layton games, as I won't have to worry about sequel after sequel coming out.

Wafflepanda

Smash Rookie
I'm new to not just smash but smash boards one unlikely character I see would be Leon from Resident Evil 4 because even tho it falls under the same sense that megaman does ie capcom I feel he is realistic because for awhile RE4 was a gamecube exclusive and lets be real if you played RE4 you know he woould have some cool moves with his kniffe and his pistol.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm new to not just smash but smash boards one unlikely character I see would be Leon from Resident Evil 4 because even tho it falls under the same sense that megaman does ie capcom I feel he is realistic because for awhile RE4 was a gamecube exclusive and lets be real if you played RE4 you know he woould have some cool moves with his kniffe and his pistol.
I agree with this sentiment. Leon would be perfect for Smash, much better than Sonic or Mega Man.

AquaDork1

Smash Apprentice
Sheriff.
He doesn't really do much, and what he's capable of doing involves a gun. A bullet-shooting gun.

Excitebiker.
Never going to happen as long as Wario has a bike.

Card Hero.
Not really impossible, but let's face it, it'll never happen. Pokémon casts a huge shadow over this series.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
In four more weeks from now the SSB4 3DS version is coming in June 21 of summer and hopefully for Izuna, Shino-Sis, Shizune, Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo which that is total 7 Females & only 1 Male from Shantae series to be new character of comers for SSB4 3DS/Wii U versions to be unlocked in the game and/or prepaid the characters & stages as (DLC) DownLoadable

D

Deleted member

Sandbag and Waluigi (Waluigi is impossible because he's already in as an assist trophy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom