• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashAdr

Smash Apprentice
banjo kazooie, bomberman, rayman, knuckles, shadow, earthworm jim, Gex, aladdin, Simba, Mufasa, Batman, Spider man, Venom,Carnage, Hitmochan, Hitmolee, Wizpig,

Last edited:

Yakko93

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ohmy1985
For impossible, I always wanted to see Yakko Warner beat Sonic up real bad. Or have Conker cut open a Smash Ball using his chainsaw, with a Windy stage with a assist trophy that is a Great Mighty guy. To sum it up in pictures,

Assist Trophy

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I also wouldn't mind seeing Rayman and Jack Frost.
So altogether, my dream 3rd party roster would be:
Sonic, Snake, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Simon Belmont, Crash Bandicoot, Rayman and Jack Frost.
Maybe in SSB10. :p
*Edit also Banjo-Kazooie is Microsoft ever sells Rare back to Nintendo. But then Banjo would be very likely.

Last edited:

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace

Jebediah Kerman. Surprising amount of moveset potential. For the Final Smash he could lift off in a rocket similar to Olimar, but you would see/hear an explosion offscreen and rocket parts would rain down on the stage.

Yakko93

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ohmy1985
I had this thought in my head of an assist trophy of Yakko, rather than being a fighter. The trophy would include Yakko, Wakko and Dot. They would appear and smash the opponents with a mallet and say something random like "Hello Nurse" or something like that. Also, the Warner Bros meet Zero Suit Samus.

Morian

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-4377-2975
Nowi, Young Chrom, Inklings...my other choices have a pretty decent chance.

Smash nds moar lolis cuz yes. That's why I'm fine with green female Villager.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Nowi, Young Chrom, Inklings...my other choices have a pretty decent chance.

Smash nds moar lolis cuz yes. That's why I'm fine with green female Villager.
Young Chrom? You mean baby Chrom? Also, where did you get that amazing sig?

Morian

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-4377-2975
Young Chrom? You mean baby Chrom? Also, where did you get that amazing sig?
Yeah, that Chrom who is 8 years old, you can see him in Awakening's concept art and the official manga. From where is my sig? some random tumblr, I don't remember the name.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yeah, that Chrom who is 8 years old, you can see him in Awakening's concept art and the official manga. From where is my sig? some random tumblr, I don't remember the name.
I've see the concept art... AND WHERE IS THIS MANGA YOU SPEAK OF?!

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Teruteru Hanamura from Super DanganRonpa 2, Frollo from the Disney Movie (and the Frollo Show), Raphael from Rhythm Thief, Mighty no. 9 and Call from Mighty no. 9, Happy Mask Salesman from Zelda, Reggie, Iwata, Miyamoto and Sakurai from Nintendo/Sora. The cool thing is that I can do most of them with the Miis!

Blue Fang

Smash Cadet
NNID
RedIdol82
Definitely James Bond. He's probably one the best fitting fourth party reps possible. Well, minus the guns and all, those doesn't mix well with Nintendo. They could just give him a Snake treatment and avoid actual pistols.

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Seeing Nah (from FE: Awakening) and Raichu would make me the happiest dude.

It may not be 100% impossible, but I feel it's still near there.

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
Fulgore from Killer Instinct! He would have a unique way to link combos with his teleporting, dash attacks, and lasers. I could get really in-depth on what his moves would be, like his down special would be his teleporter, his side special would be a quick eye laser shot, up special would just be an uppercut, and his neutral special would be an energy bolt which would a slow projectile similar to Wolf's blaster in P:M. Oh how I wish Killer Instinct was still a Nintendo exclusive then perhaps a KI character wouldve had a chance to be smash bros but alas

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
Gilius Thunderhead, Mickey Mouse, Agumon, Banjo-Kazooie

The only impossible character in my is Banjo because microsoft owns Rare. They all have huge Nintendo or Sega history and seniority. Mickey Mouse has Game & Watch titles.

Last edited:

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
Glover, Suezo, WarGreymon, Jack (Main Farmer) from Harvest Moon

that's all I can think of for now!

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Now that Pacman is the official namco rep it looks like any others are out but I thought xaioyu would have fit with the game's wacky nature. She could even summon panda!

In addition, nintendo acknowledging the recent success of indie games on the platform (Wiiware, wii u eshop) with a character or even a trophy dedicated to shovel knight or commander video or some such would be neat. Even more impossible would be nintendo acknowledging fangames like project m or ssf 2 or super mario bros crossover, but I'd be all over that :)

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
I would not say multiple third party characters are out of the question I would say unlikely. There are four third party companies involved so far Namco, Sega, Capcom, and Ubisoft. Chances are Nintendo wants us to think theres no chance to suprise us.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Spider-Man.

His stage for Wii U could be New York City where multiple villains could show up, and his 3DS stage could be OsCorp with Green Goblin as a stage hazard/boss and Venom could be an assist trophy.

Toadmode

Smash Rookie
Definitely Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series. That would literally be my favorite smash character of all time. He would have a sick moveset with all of his different types of magics he uses with the Keyblade. I think he could be a better Robin. >_>

Hitzel

Smash Ace
I don't know if any of you guys have played Halo Wars, but I've always thought the Arbiter from Halo Wars (not the wimpy Arbiter from the shooters, I'm talking about the evil mother ****** from the RTS) would be awesome for a fast-paced fighting game like this.

He wields two Plasma Swords, is super fast, he can teleport away, can teleport Suicide Grunts to his location, has a Rage Mode where he gets even faster and stronger, has a divebomb attack, etc. Overall he's a strong, nimble character that's just begging to be put in a fighting game, and his Rage Mode could make him unique and interesting gameplay-wise.

Felt like sharing that.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Gilius Thunderhead, Mickey Mouse, Agumon, Banjo-Kazooie

The only impossible character in my is Banjo because microsoft owns Rare. They all have huge Nintendo or Sega history and seniority. Mickey Mouse has Game & Watch titles.
Mickey Mouse was my first video game ever. I loved it on the NES, and the one on SNES where he is dreaming. Mickey Mouse for the next Smash!

SunnyDust

Smash Journeyman
Shovel Knight! If you played his game, you know that he would be freaking awesome!

Last edited:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
So I just bought "the letter" from the eshop mainly for the lolz. Talk about a perfect "impossible stage choice" :)

ChristianPonte

Smash Rookie
NNID
ChristianPonte
Rayman's already got a foot in the door, so I wouldn't consider him impossible for future Smash games. But he's still on my wish list.

From Disney? Mickey Mouse needs to be in the game. Along similar lines, Bugs Bunny from Warner Bros. They've made Looney Tunes games for Nintendo before, right?

Square Enix could give us Crono (or Sora, because duh)... though should Final Fantasy VII ever get ported to Nintendo, they could request to include Cloud or Sephiroth as a massive fan service and sell many, many more copies.

From Konami/Hudson: Bomberman. He just fits into the game so perfectly in terms of design, fighting style, Nintendo history... Needs to happen.

Finally, they should release Firefly Online on the eShop for 3DS or Wii U. Then there will be an excuse to include River Tam. "No power in the 'verse can stop me." Unfortunately, until then, I'll have to just create her for use in Smash 4. "No power in the 'verse can stop Mii."

TheMarioaddict

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMarioaddict
3DS FC
0130-1812-3778
Switch FC
SW-4314-7715-8313
Top 5 (listed from 5 to 1):

5: Drew/Maxwell (Drawn to Life/Scribblenauts, respectively)

Perhaps a more adequate name for Drew would be "The Hero", but I always called the guy on the cover of the box Drew (as in "I drew him"... get it?) Anyways, 5th cell makes some of my favorite games, with these two being the best. Having the hero from either game be playable in Sm4sh would break my brain.

4: Scout (TF2)

Of all the TF2 mercs, this guy seems like the one with the best balance of popularity and viability for Sm4sh. He just seems like the merc that would best fit with the Smash brothers playstyle, with his fast running, double jumping, and all that jazz.

3: Steve (Minecraft)

Just... just think about it. Running around, slashing with a diamond sword, throwing down blocks, ender pearling away... he could be incredibly awesome. Plus there could be the possibility of linking Sm4sh with your Minecraft account and having an alternate skin for Steve be YOUR SKIN. That's just awesome.

2: Quote (Cave Story)

I've loved this game from the day I discovered it, and Quote would fit SO WELL with the Sm4sh cast. Shooting crazy beams, bullets, and knives, all while flying around on a jet pack... that would be incredible.

1: Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)

**** Microsoft for buying Rare, and making this dream become an impossibility. They would have been a glorious fit for the game, and now it can never be.

Seriously, **** Microsoft.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
I'd love for maxwell, Rayman (isn't impossible anymore wooo) and basically any villain character to be in the new smash at this point

SuperMamaLuigi

Smash Rookie
Nah, I think Banjo & Kazooie are the best Rare characters:

They would be a perfect duo for Smash, but unfortunately it will never happen unless Microsoft sells Rare.
I Like How This Guy Thinks, I Can See It Now... Banjo And Kazooie In Smash Bros...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom