• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Master Chief, Nathan Drake, Goku, Banjo-Kazooie

and not impossible but highly unlikely, another F-Zero character and Toad.

Iaeyan Elyuex

Smash Rookie
I have a really good idea that I know will never be added. Dust. From Dust: An Elysian Tail. Yes, I know the canonical reason he can't show up. But that kind of thing happens all the time to video game characters. But assume for a second that he can. He'd use various moves from the game, like the Dust Storm. His Final Smash would be one of Fidget's combos.

Marakatu

Smash Ace
There's something I've been keeping for myself. I think that the girl from Volleyball would be a much better character than Wii Fit Trainer.

She is adorable, and she have a lot of alternate skins to choose.

There's even fanart of her.
Never mind the fact that her game used to be heavily promoted in its days.
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r201/RocketWobbuffet/fc00031_2_zps2b334aef.jpg
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r201/RocketWobbuffet/fc00030_2_zps9f2f0d9b.jpg
Also, Volleyball was released everywhere. But I won't create a support thread for her for obvious reasons.
If Wii Fit Trainer can work, so can she. And no, Wii Fit Trainer will never grow on me.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Batman would be amazing. I once had a dream that he was a playable Smash Bros. character.

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Ecco the dolphin... It would have a couple of problems due to the fact that the game isn't underwater but meh, details, details hehe

Lloyd91

Smash Apprentice
Tails.......Amy Rose.......Knuckles........unfortunately that will happen the day pigs fly and Sakurai decides not to troll us......

Sheng Long

Smash Apprentice
Batman
Goku
Ed, Edd, n' Eddy
Spongebob
Mickey Mouse
Shrek
Wreck it Ralph
Scott Pilgrim
AVGN
Charles Barkley
Michael Jackson
James Bond
Waldo
Godzilla
Goat (Goat Simulator)

Last edited:

CaptainQuestion

Smash Cadet
Razputin from Psychonauts, definitely.

And in slightly-less-impossible-but-still-astronomically-unlikely position:
Kumatora or Duster (Mother 3)
Any character from Sega's Jet Set Radio (Beat or Gum would be most likely, but that's not saying too much here)
Professor Layton AND Phoenix Wright (Just Layton wouldn't be completely out of the question, but having both him AND Wright on the roster would border more on the impossible, I'd say)

Oh, and what the hell, I'll throw in a character from Skullgirls for good measure.
Let's see... yeah, probably Peacock. That'd be fun.

Xenorange

Smash Lord
Godzilla, Jp T. rex, Jp Raptors, Jaws Shark, Knuckles, Sceptile, Xenomorphs, Raptros, The Loch Ness Monster, Mecha Sonic, Mothman, Groudon, Rayquaza, Ratchet and Clank, The Alfa wolf from The Grey, The Jersey Devil, Sam and Dean Winchester, Chaos Zero, Shadow, Feraligatr, Garchomp, Salemence, Kurama, Luffy, Anaconda, Mechagodzilla, Angerius, Gorosaurus, Spino, Sonic.exe, Persona 4 main guy, and Titanisaurus.

Ridles the Space Pirate

Smash Journeyman
Impossible Characters?
...Ok den.
Such an awesome video was not meant for this world.

Back on topic:
  • The obvious Banjo-kazooie
  • Jago and Fulgore from Killer Instinct
  • Cyber Akuma from Street Fighter
  • Scorpion from Mortal Kombat
  • Silver from Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Geno
  • Shockwave/Shockblast from Transformers
  • The Arbiter from Halo
  • Solid Snake from Metal Gear

Thor

Smash Champion
Mewtwo and Snake :awesome:

Ok for real Roy:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Ok for real for real (yes it's really real), any of Lloyd Irving, Yuri Lowell, Sora/Riku (KH), Nathan Drake (from Uncharted), Dante (Devil May Cry) [those two are genuinely impossible because PSAll-Stars].

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Banjo-kazooie
Mallow (oh come on geno is not impossible but putting mallow would be cool)
Harry (teleroboxer)
Goku (yuyuki:troll:)
Thunderus (cuz he is my favorite legendairy pokemon)
earth worm jim
also this thing because why not:201a::201b::201c::201d::201e::201f::201g::201h::201i::201j::201k::201l::201m::201n::201o::201p::201q::201r::201s::201t::201u::201v::201w::201x::201y::201z:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Okay, how about a few more?

-Rundas
With the Ice Climbers gone, he'd be the only ice user on the roster, as well as one of only a few who use arm cannons. If Ridley isn't in, he'd be an okay compensation prize, as far as I'm concerned. It'd also mean getting his amazing fight theme.

-Nephenee
Robin broke the mold of Fire Emblem reps being pure swordsmen, so how about a lance-wielder? Neph doesn't have a fanbase outside of those who played the Tellius games, but she's well known among Fire Emblem fans for being the single best character in Path of Radiance and in the top 5 of Radiant Dawn. Her lance and shield would bring something unique to the roster, and her special moves could be based around the skills in her games, something that hasn't been touched so far outside of Ike using Aether. And how about the famously broken Wrath-Resolve combo for her Final Smash?

-Delphox
What can I say, I like mages and Delphox is probably my favorite Fire starter ever. She'd (I'm used to using female pronouns since the one I have on my X file is female) be redundant with Charizard and a few characters with minor fire powers, and Fennekin is already a Pokeball summon, but a full on pyromancer could do some really interesting stuff.

-Breloom
Probably the single most oddball idea I've had. Breloom could take the niche of a character with plant-based powers that Ivysaur left open and combine it with claw attacks (they have retractable arms, or so the Dex claims) and mushroom spores to inflict debuffs. There's a surprising amount of moveset potential there. Spore to put an opponent to sleep, or Poison Powder to damage them over time? Focus Punch to plow through shields with? Sky Uppercut (read: Shoryuken) as a recovery move? Tell me that wouldn't be cool.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Roxas! Or Neku Sakuraba! Both are by Square Enix and both are main characters in games on Nintendo 3DS. I know Roxas debuted in Kingdom Hearts II but he was definitely not the main like in 358/2 days.

Neku starred in TWEWY.

ChristianPonte

Smash Rookie
NNID
ChristianPonte
Maylene. Or better yet, Officer Jenny. I'd love to see a human rep fighting in Smash withOUT the use of Pokemon (except for maybe in their Final Smash), and both of them are physically skilled (or are assumed to be). Alas, I think a human rep from Pokemon is extremely low on the priority list.

AzureFlame4

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4811-6946-8468
Banjo Kazooie, Phoenix Wright (I can't imagine Capcom having more than one character in), and maybe Conker. That's about it though.

And Shrek:awesome:

D

Deleted member

Shrek: Ogre puns, quotes, and all star-smash mouth. 'Nuff said.

AVGN: Would be hilarious, and would have a fun move set.

Sakurai: Don't need to explain this one.

Reggie: Same as above.

Godzilla: Same as AVGN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom